What does Jow Forums think about CERN?

What does Jow Forums think about CERN?

Attached: 1301015_03-A5-at-72-dpi.jpg (503x385, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/the-last-words-of-dr-edward-mantill-a-physicist-at-cern-before-he-committed-suicide/
theangryufologist.us/disclosetv-perpetrates-cern-hoax/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/06/16/a-woman-went-to-check-her-corn-and-was-swallowed-by-a-python/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9bf40f62cce8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1301015_04-A5-at-72-dpi.jpg (491x385, 61K)

Waste of electricity. It can't prove anything that actually matters to humanity in the next billion years

According to conspiracy theorists, CERN is the possible predecessor to Delta Labs from Doom 3.

Interesting but expensive experiments.

seems like some jew shit

KEK>CERN

Attached: 1525723773806.jpg (1200x630, 431K)

Its a colossal hoax. Ever see any construction pictures? How was it built in one of the most restrictive places? You think the people who live around it would actually live near a gigantic lab while they perform experiments that could theoretically shred the fabric of the universe?

Its a huge boondoggle meant to bilk people out of their money. Has there ever been a successful experiment done there? Has any experimental result withstood scrutiny? No. Of course not.

They're trying to open the bottomless pit so their master, Lucifer, can incarnate and become ruler of the Jewish NWO.

Attached: pyramid.png (1567x1253, 188K)

What happens at KEK

In December 2012 CERN was supposed to be shut down and undergo maintenance. However, the discovery of the Higg's Boson delayed this and further experiments were done. During which they caused the Universe to ripple.

To understand what happened, in simple terms parallel universes merged. But parallel universes don't exist, at least in the way most people talk about them. The universe is the sum of ALL things at ALL times. Think of the universe (all things at all times) as a fish tank, and you as a line that cuts through it. Everything you interact with, your line cuts through. Everything else, might as well not exist to you. When what ever happened at CERN happened, lines which should have never crossed, did.

For most of the effects, you would never notice a difference. A flower is a different color in your garden, a sign you drove by once is no longer there, or maybe something doesn't quiet look right in your neighborhood anymore. The things that get noticed are the pop culture references. They tried to cover this up by saying it is just stupid Americans not knowing about Mandela. But it is many things.

Some others
>Louie Anderson died in mid 2000s
>Sinbad lost 2 movies, The Adventures of Sinbad (a comedy remake of Jason and the Argonauts for children) and Shazaam, a strait to VHS movie exploiting the big budget Kazaam.

Do you have any others to add?
Which Universe are you from, left or right?

Attached: 134135135135134.png (680x1120, 612K)

>that could theoretically shred the fabric of the universe
You're fucking retarded.

Interesting experiments but the retarded insanity it brings out in hyper religious boomers afraid of technology is annoying. Get back to /x/ nut jobs before spewing your bullshit here

the current director of CERN is part of bilderberg

Making black holes that kill us all is a retarded idea, so of course the eurofags want to do it.

>”The LHC, with its much-higher energies, had no problem beating PHENIX's temperatures by some 38 percent, boosting the record for the hottest manmade material from around 4 trillion degrees Celsius to an eye-popping 5.5 trillion degrees Celsius (that's nearly 10 trillion degrees Fahrenheit).

These nerds are fucking with the sun

Attached: 23FD95A6-04E5-480A-8B26-4A47AB825503.jpg (249x202, 29K)

People think time is some linear constant, but it is effected by gravity which comes from mass. They someone don't see a problem with creating miniature forces that can massively fuck with time.

Thinking about it gives me a hadron.
>*badum tshhhh*

An interesting structure

I want to see those welds.

steins;gate was pretty good, 0 was mediocre

Magic

Attached: 1510015094557.png (579x523, 128K)

How to you know that. Do you own a particle accelerator?

Those temperatures only occur on an atomic scale and only for a single moment when the accelerated particles collide.

"Experiments that could shred fabric of the universe" are you fucking retarded? CERN just accelerates particles to 99.999% speed of light and collides them
It happens non fucking stop in the universe
Additionally things being collided there are almost massles
They can do shit, but can prove alot
"Has there been any succesfull experiment there? No"
If not CERN, we couldnt be sure of most of quantum physics
We wouldnt know much about antinatter, especially couldnt make it, and boson field would have been just a theory
Theory that waited more than 60 fucking years to be experimentally approved, thanks to cern
And researching higgs boson will make our civilization alot more developed
You're retarded, and if you think that cern is useless and researching physics is useless then youre proving your reardation

If the cost-to-benefits ratio is positive is all good.

The inauguration ceremony was creepy as fuck...riddled with JEWlluminati-Satanic shit.

too much sciency bs not enough doomsday weapon bs

investmentwatchblog.com/the-last-words-of-dr-edward-mantill-a-physicist-at-cern-before-he-committed-suicide/

Thank you!
Its funny how most Americans nowadays are anti science (actually most of Jow Forums is). Without science we are nothing but apes in fancy cloths.

Attached: werner.jpg (220x349, 17K)

Bell toll please.

>Its a colossal hoax. Ever see any construction pictures.
pic related.
>Has any experimental result withstood scrutiny?
Yes it has, but you're not smart enouhg to understand.

Attached: Cern stepping the game up.jpg (640x427, 172K)

First, There's no physicist with that name and it was hoax spread by weak-minded morons like yourself.
Second, CERN is responsible for many of our day to day technologies.
Finally, 14 TEV is not enough to cause any harm, we don't even have enough energy to probe Quantum Gravity, and No, CERN is not a portal to another dimension dumb dumb.

theangryufologist.us/disclosetv-perpetrates-cern-hoax/

Attached: bruuuh.gif (466x350, 1.39M)

It's probably one the most important structures built. Since there are thousands of theories about the universe, our best chance is to brute-force our way into understanding it by shooting particles at each other.
The money could have been wasted by the military or free gibs, but instead went into science.

cringy and retarded.

Attached: dumb.png (211x239, 5K)

>American intellectual

It makes Americans extremely butthurt they can't match European technology.

Just for that they are based.

we get it, ur a shill

Attached: 770ddbace3a0afa4711a1bf01b59e3f8.jpg (500x500, 32K)

i was just in tokyo for a big physics conference last week
do you have any idea how fucking hard it is to keep a serious face and not laugh when KEK is mentioned every other minute?

Pickup a fucking book amerishart. Why the fuck americunts have to be so ignorant ? Is there any decent and intelligent american left in this world ?

Attached: el creatura.jpg (673x789, 140K)

I'm no fucking shill jude, I just value science and hate illiteracy, niggerism and most importantly I hate people who spread fake news without even understanding a word of it. You are literally whats wrong with this world.
You might be white from norway but you are still as smart as nigger, I hope you never get to procreate.

Attached: shieet.jpg (501x373, 39K)

Mandela effect much

>is there any decent and intelligent

great sentence retard

According to Jow Forums you mean

Will open signularity

Summon succubus

Just a meme facility to cover discoveries made by black sites.

Attached: 1480092475119.png (807x935, 196K)

disappointing, no supersymmetry found. Sad!

they are seeing how they can change the past in very tiny ways from the future , to steer the heading of humanity in the universe

Attached: 1520449071243.jpg (494x441, 254K)

Much like, say...splitting an atom?

I'm not very conCERNed about it

Zip it, Carlos.

Good project for our future. All whites of course, but don't let the SJWs find that out.

yet

what exactly has it advanced in terms of science? Was it worth the resources and hype?

Science proved the earth is round and orbits the sun. I feel bad about that so I hate science.

Attached: server-icon.jpg (480x360, 12K)

physics nerd friend got on the gravy train a few years ago, good for him

It gave lots of women who had "C"s in college big paying jobs on the tax payer's dole. No scientific discoveries yet, despite what they claim.

Kek! My elder brother works at CERN.

They'll probably find it eventually, it basically has to be there.

Underrated

Attached: bm.jpg (1024x768, 290K)

Kek

So basically you have no idea either, and rsther than articulate an actual reply, you will assume the science is solid in blind faith to men and women you view as your intellectual/overall superior.

Cucky.

I agree with you. It's not like they are scientist trying to doing fucking RESEARCH that could benefit us and our knowledge

they aren't
redditors believe that scientists are all godly and actually use their time to find out shit
reality is more complex and 99.99999999999% of publicly funded science is self serving, all the 'results' are borderline fraud/fake/made up, its just done in a nice way

>> rsther
>> can't articulate

I study that shit moron, unlike you piece of shit I have a Phd in STEM. Go LARP somewhere else hooknose amerishart mutt.

Attached: mutt lgbt.jpg (1024x941, 81K)

I think SS ;DD is a deadend at least in low level energy scales. SUSY might be broken on high energies though.

Attached: marching in paris.jpg (900x1204, 106K)

good white only science. pushes the white race forward and a testament to the science prowness of the white race. whites and unfortunately the nonwhites and race traitors will benefit from it

opening the gates.

Large Poo Collider

I think it needs more diversity in order to open up that wormhole to suck all the niggers through.

I could theoretically shred the universe.
Send Gibs please.

yes but can it cook a burrito?

(((Money laundering))) scheme

I just realized that the amount of poo in India could become so massive that it collapses in on itself and creates a poo black hole

Attached: 501.png (735x541, 27K)

check this particle accelerator guys!!!

Attached: dn28147-1_800.jpg (800x533, 116K)

Don't know much but 12 hours ago a python swallowed a female in jakarta. You guys should know.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/06/16/a-woman-went-to-check-her-corn-and-was-swallowed-by-a-python/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9bf40f62cce8

American in Spain here.

It's real. You're pissing off the Swiss. Stop pissing off the Swiss.

Fuck off Titor, you're a fraud.

I have a relative that works at CERN. Its vital for the future of humanity. America had the chance to build a rival to CERN 20 years but decided to sink a trillion bucks into Iraq. Europe is beating the US in physics at the minute.

Surprisingly China is beating a lot of people in the genetics/biology

amerimutts care more about propping up israel

PRACTICAL science could benefit us
THEORETICAL wankery over muh particles not
We could use that money to fund fusion or crispr research

Not the universe, but maybe the world

There's been big advancements in stuff like control magnetic flows which is vital for fusion power to control the heated plasma. laser spectroscopy has innumerable uses for stuff like CPU's or targeting tumors.

The problem is science is hitting serious roadblocks and only multi-billion dollar projects can overcome them. The golden years of genius physicists like Einstein or Bohr are gone sadly. But who knows I'm probably totally wrong hopefully we see another Isaac Newton

>implying the sun ever gets that hot

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg (600x600, 35K)

so if all of published science is fake how all of math used in it make sense and is widely used in almost every aspect of technology of every kind

most of actual quantum physics existed as a theory a game theory and after technological development was put into usage and make up big amount of current technologies

They give me my email address so I like them

requesting video of the vitual murder taking place at cern. It was in the court yard, taken off youtube hours later.

cern said it was just a prank

I like it but I feel like if they found out something cool they'd keep it secret.

Phoenix has always been the capitol of Arizona dumb ass

It's a worthwhile endeavor, but I think we need to be cautious about becoming too overdependent on these mega-scale projects like CERN and ITER. They have the potential to make important discoveries, but they're also massive, overbudget, off-schedule, bureaucratic nightmares.

Cancelling the SSC was a stupid decision - the US should have the biggest and best facilities for scientific research.

No con-CERN

>is
>(one single) american
The grammer checks out

We're communicating across the planet through the internet using the World Wide Web, and you're telling me CERN is a waste of energy?

>What does Jow Forums think about CERN?

Attached: 1527694401312.png (211x208, 49K)

one of the few projects that actually matter

Cute!

Attached: 1525757792222.gif (500x300, 820K)

by definition you dont KNOW what will help couse if you could we woulnt need to research it. maybe crispr fails and we find out why we cant do those thing that way. maybe theorectical wank gets us free energy who knows

>Its a huge boondoggle meant to support the narrative that science is some kind of god
ftfy
How to turn everyone into materialists:
1. Tell everyone scientists have mastered knowledge.
2. Build a monument reminiscent of a grand knowledge-producing factory.
3. Write convoluted papers making sure no one really understands anything and thus assumes knowledge is being produced.
4. The great knowledge-producing factory reveals secrets of the universe from materials.
5. The great knowledge-producing factory reveals all the secrets of the universe only from materials.
6. Science is god now.
7. ????
8. Profit

>slam particles into other particles at high speeds to observe what they break into
>"this is too complex, I don't get it"

The truth behind CERN is that it's an immensely boring venture that won't yield anything ground breaking without massive investments in time which could reach a century or more. This is where beliefs and conspiracies come to play which aids them greatly because it gives them popularity and thus potential funding so cuddos to that.

No I don't work at CERN so don't post that spider meme