France 2 - 1 Australia

>France 2 - 1 Australia

Why are Blacks, on the whole, generally better at sports than Whites and Asians?

Attached: ÉquipedeFrance2018.jpg (600x338, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=africa france&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2-1
>wrongly called penalty and fluke

rightfully should have been a draw

What about Nigeria? Full blacks. Still so shit.

They aren’t. They dominate football and basketball in the us becsuse every nig plays those two sports. White kids grow up playing 5 different sports. Whites dominate soccer, the most widely played sport on earth

> almost lose because a dumb nog forgets he's not playing basketball

it doesn't require much thinking

>Losing the rugby vs Ireland, the football vs France and an ODI vs England all in a single day.

The STATE of Australian sports.

I watched that game - both teams seemed lethargic and that they would much rather be somewhere else.

I can see the Argies and Iceland going through that group desu.

Blimey, france has gone downhill.
I'd expect france vs (lol) ''Australia" to be about 17 nil.
Didnt realise australia even had a team. Shoulda thrown them a few frisbees, they'd do better

/sp/ no longer bans for Jow Forums talk on there. I was asking when the world cup turned into an ape training tournament and who could pull the biggest monkey out of a tree and train it to kick a ball. 4 years ago during brazil cup, my ass would have been long gone for that comment. I puess over last 4 years (last time I was postng there) they just gave up trying to even mod Jow Forums comments.

I didn’t have high hopes for the Socceroos.

MONKEY SEE BALL
MONKEY CHASE BALL
MONKEY SCORE
MONKEY GOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLL

The best player on France is a white German.

I know what a roo is but what is “soccer”?

At least the crack of their team is white.

These “monkeys” are being paid million dollars a year to chase those balls, I would take that job in a second if it was offered to me

this desu

Football is more about teamwork and technique. Athleticism does play role, but not as much as rugby. That's why European countries dominate the sport.

Only because white cuckolds pay for football tickets and put money into the sport. Without white cuckolds feeding the industry the black players would not get anything.

For some reason, Jow Forums has gone mainstream. Just go on twitter and search 'france' and 'africa' - everyone's joking about how France is an African colony in Europe. It's not such a big deal anymore.

twitter.com/search?q=africa france&src=typd

>France is making Africa proud
>Don't worry guys I told you...even though Nigerian probably gonna lose... France won today, so Africa still has a chance to take the cup okay? Love you
>France is the best chance Africa has at winning the world cup.

>Why are Blacks, on the whole, generally better at sports than Whites and Asians?

Cause 1: With a much lower IQ they were incapable of creating tools. Without tools, many died off. The ones that did not... Well they had to brute force things.

Cause 2: Inability to domesticate animals. When some primitive tools were eventually made after many centuries they were still not capable of domesticating animals. So for instance farm work did not have the aid of a mule, the negro was the mule.

Cause 3: Slavery breeding out the smart, breeding in the strong.

Add all these things up, and you come up with a primitive race that is of low intelligence, and higher physical strength. There are still a few intelligent negro outliers, and these ones should not be under estimated. However the bulk of the negro population is built for brute force, and unintelligent. "Not All"

Attached: 1522761173142.jpg (720x540, 47K)

But who would watch Ipswich vs Plymouth Argyle when you can watch beautiful football played by players from all over the world?

There's a world of difference between even world class football and mediocre premier league quality football.

SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR STUPID WHATEVER

TRUMP AND KIM ARE BOTH FAT AND RUINING EVERYTHING THAT'S ALL WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT

nice bait

as it has been said 10 x before, germany are the current world champions

Attached: germanys.jpg (620x420, 99K)

No african nation has won the world cup.

You put watching some niggers kick a ball around a grass field over the sanctity and preservation of your own people. You are the definition of a political cuckold.

Tell that to the Nigerians who couldn't even take on Croatia yesterday.

Wrong. France has won the World Cup.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 7783718079_paul-pogba.jpg (594x716, 153K)

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: BULL.png (787x1024, 878K)

>what is hockey, swimming, ski, snowboard etc.

Attached: 15289924454600.jpg (577x589, 73K)

Found the casual.

France or any African team for thay matter hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of winning the world cup. Name me the last time a nog won the balon d'or

they are all buff parkour runners and every single one saved a child from a balkony and got this job by Macrom

I heared that happens all the time in France

Attached: 1561861321.jpg (462x345, 57K)

Plot twist: Blacks aren't more athletic than whites, it's all an American cultural myth that even racist Americans defend tooth and nail for some inexplicable reason.

Slave Roots

How many African nations have won world cups? How many blacks have won gold medals compared to whites?

and this is exactly why Africa got some industrial revolution after some white bois came along searching for some stones

longer twitch cells u retard

Theyre not, none are more athletic than Ronaldo and Bale.
Football is not only athleticism, it takes intelligence. Only 8 teams have won it, mostly european

It's political. We choose to train "youth". Those "youth" are also the primary target of the football business. They spend their drug dealing money on expensive sport shoes and other crap. Same thing with music.

Shitty rap "music", laughable clothing, obnoxious haircut. Those untemenschen are the perfect consumers, bread and circuses.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (650x300, 138K)

in football blacks aren't that strong

great victory for these African men!

Sure user yet in South African they have to pass laws and force national teams to include black players
>kwota system

We dominate strong man and strength competitions
We dominate mma and fight sports.

Sport requires discipline and technique

Attached: images (3).jpg (465x317, 37K)

Except Blacks can't Excel at any position that requires intelligence, see QB

I remember seeing a documentary of those youths, idolizing rap music and gangsta american life. Its funny yall call them youths as well, the Germans called the turks, youths in Newspapers when a crime occurred.

Attached: 1517175343001.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

>Those untemenschen are the perfect consumers
i get laughed at when i tell people that immigration only benefits the wealthy

Attached: 1522004886107.jpg (640x649, 369K)

Why do a lot of your sportsmen have English names? It's something I've noticed.

>Kevin
>Teddy
>Paul
>Steven
>Bernard
>Steve
>Anthony

Your black players are legitimately good though. Bongi, Kolisi, Beast and your wingers are all the best in their position in the country.

Trash parents' only culture is television and they name their kids after pop singers or reality-tv scum

You guys use the word 'fuck' and 'fucking' a lot too. It's actually quite funny to hear in the middle of a french sentence.

This ,it's much more about who trains in these sports.
Poor ghetto get an INSANE amout of public funding to get niggers and arabs into football. They get priorities over french kids, do well early because of that, and around 11-14yo ,get scouted by the big clubs, and trained professionally.
Meanwhile French kids that wants to do sports are going to other clubs, rugby, handball, swimming etc... and perform quite well there.
There are quotas in any clubs to take "poor,disfranchised kids" since football is so popular. Of course they don't have to pay for their several hundreds euro license as well. So poor french kids go to cheaper sports, and non poor french kids are forced out because of limited number of places

Attached: 1529185685310.png (298x416, 143K)

Your state department spend a lot of money on propaganda for those "youth". Some of them believe they were slaves. (((We))) renamed their schools with famous american niggers names, Martin Luther Kangz, Rosa Parks. Your previous ambassador (Charles Rivkin) use to bring nigger actors/singers in those suburbs. He also use his network to push some sjw obnoxious nigger/nigress in politics/journalism. It's funny seing them spurting all the american swj crap.

Attached: 1368591_3_0769_l-ambassadeur-des-etats-unis-en-france-charles.jpg (534x267, 30K)

Jesus fuck France you cuck fucks HAHAHAHAHAHA

They are good I agree with you, best in their position that's debatable. Bongi is in no way shape or form better than Marx.

Majority of our quality players play over seas like Duane.

As for the wings you will see the lack in their defensive skills when we play NZ.

Ruining what?

We invented that myth hundreds of years ago to make then pick cotton faster.
The joke sadly backfired.

I dont doubt any of that, we were a country run by a bunch of sjws for 8 years after Bush fucked up the middle east, but you know just as well as me that integrating a bunch of muslim and africans into european culture let alone France was a bad idea.

France invited all those people into their country in the first place and didnt have a long term plan for integration, now you have the ghettos that American inter cities have dealt with for decades.

No doubt, going to need a long term strategy to deal with it moving forward.

Attached: 1519258196718.png (299x400, 177K)

why do you think the coaches are white?

It's called americanization, cultural hegemony of the ruling class. It's always like this in puppet state. The petite bourgeoisie send their kids to study english in anglo countries. There's some trend, first it was the UK, then Canada, then Ausfailia. The wealthy send their kids to the US after their kids did a "grande ecole" in France. The poor just give an english name to their kids, it's a social marker. I know a "Douglas". The best untermenchen name I saw was "Stew". A pure white trash named his kid "Stew". There's also a lot of Brandon...

Attached: beverly-hills-90210.jpg (1500x1500, 249K)

Prospects for world war, apparently. The Jews are super pissed off for some reason that they didn't get to set the agenda.

>As for the wings you will see the lack in their defensive skills when we play NZ.

Everyone gets beaten by the All Blacks anyway lol. You'll do enough to beat Oz and absolutely destroy Argentina come the RC.

Would have smashed them in footy or cricket

So were all the French people I saw on campus with their Gucci sunglasses, tight shirts and overgelled hair nouveux riche then? They had that air of arrogance about them where you knew they were rich and they seemed to look down on everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ComplicatedObedientAfricanharrierhawk-size_restricted.gif (450x253, 2.78M)

>Why are Blacks, on the whole, generally better at sports than Whites and Asians?
But that's wrong, faggot.

Overwhelmingly whites hold the largest number of Olympic medals. They are also unilaterally number 1 in strongman contests.

On the other hand, blacks have the highest rates of obesity.

See faggot? I can quote racial stats too.

Fuck off with this racial garbage no one fucking cares faggot.

for a real test of white v black look at the nigera croatia game, and the nigerians even had a good german coach and they still got raped
also, considering the athletic prowess of emu cocksuckers to be the representative of white atheltic ability is retarded

Its their only option available. This was the case for our white ancestors also up until post war, but with access to education and easily alternatives to boxing and football we can excell in fields using our brains which is never going to be an option for africans due to their inferior genetics regarding anything that requires high iq.
White peoples used to throw animals into the coloseum and also gladiators and Watch them kills each other, now we throws niggers into a stadium as we sit back and relax.
It not makes them superior because their paymasters are always white People.

Did we play France? Looked like Nigeria 2bh

Soccer is this country's fourth of fifth most popular sport, whereas in France I'm sure it'd be number one. France has more than 3x the population. Yet they only managed to beat us 2-1. Nobody in Australia even gives a fuck about this sport apart from poms living here and wogs.

They aren't "nouveau riche" but petite bourgeoisie. Their parent's are usually civil servants (lot of them are teachers) or own a small business (where you deal in cash and can hide some money from the tax collector). Their parents are very pride of them and can't stop bringing the fact that "my daughter is currently studing in the UK" in every conversation. They usually come back with a degree in "eco environment", "eco management" or an eco crap like this. Thanks to there parents network, they then find a shitty job at the town hall.

I don't know mate. We only recently moved to another coach. The one we had before that was a political appointee. You guys will also bounce back

That must be the reason Africa always wins.
>pic related

Attached: 1513147270218.png (737x442, 24K)

French are just now mostly, middle class or high class with a lot of purchasing power plus this new child-like, nu-male PC and console-playing culture in French ethnic youth.

Who goes now to the training centers and youth teams are the underclass and childs of low middle class that are the descendants of working diaspora - the poor people that France has imported massively since 60s and that these have automatically French citizenship or French citizenship is easy to get.

>Why are Blacks, generally better at sports
More primitive.
Millennia of civilization made whites better at ... well being civilized, at the detriment of global body power.

Also niggers are terrible at football, as it's a team-based sport.
Teams are filled with them because they keep picking players on their personnel performances, not on their capacity to win together.
That's why Iceland is doing so well (100% white) even tho they are working on a budget that made them a "third world" team.

And if you're white and poor you're not going to make it in these teams

This too if the thing I read here is true from what your countrymen write - that they prefer blacks in training centers and Griezmann had to go to Spain or something.

Because they were bred for hundreds of years by actual humans to be that way, like other farm animals.

But in MMA Robert Whittaker just defeated Yoel Romero for the second time.

I'm liking this Aussie wave

Attached: 1522816055362.jpg (1279x795, 229K)

Yeah they prefer the athletic type over the technical type. Like the classic nigger striker who runs fast and shoots hard straight at the keeper.
But the problem starts even below. I grew up in a shitty poorfag suburb, when I was in school I signed up for the football team and I was the only white boy there. At some point we went to the next suburb ghetto to play a U14 game, the other team had bearded guys who looked easily 18. Not one white. I fouled a sandnigger, nothing bad, just regular game happening but the guy got mad. After the game we had to run all the way home because there was 40 angry sandniggers coming after us. Left the team after that.

>blacks suck in football
But for some reason mutts are good

Blacks are good at running away
...for some reason

If that was the case Manchester City wouldn't be the best team in the prem or psg in ligue 1 or bayern in bundesliga
Iceland weren't playing that well they just parked the bus and marked Messi

7-1

France 70 million
Australia 23 million
France football is number 1 sport
Australia football is number 4 sport.

We have the same facilities here, it's why over half our national squad is a coon.
Wherever you go in the cities you see wee lads from unsavoury families playing the footy with some nigger from the gouvernment supervising.
Meanwhile the traditional football clubs are getting swamped with the same hatchlings.
A few years ago there was even a row about it when one of our famous pundits mentioned that most of the professional clubs don't feel comfortable with this.
They're not happy about losing their culture.
Naturally leftist vultures dove on the opportunity with their petty and irrelevant opinions. It opened some eyes.
Perhaps the biggest joke in this whole situation is that those players are completely devoid of talent.
The pundits won't say it, but our teams are shit because these pureblood coons were selected because they're coons, not because they're any good at football.

The best football players are white or hispanic, what are you talking about?

They're aren't, not even close.

Blacks seem do to do well in a select few sports. NFL, NBA and some track and field events are really all that come to mind. And they are only successful in those because they were literally bred to be farm equipment.

Other sports including winter Olympic events, soccer, baseball, Strong man competitions, cycling, auto racing, rugby, cricket, hockey, MMA, horse racing, swimming, Lacrosse etc. are all dominated by Whites.

The black athlete is a myth ((they)) like to push. Much like BBC. It's completely false.

Attached: Untitled.png (496x462, 332K)

salty as fuck tho

So fucking salty

something about running from the dinosaur
something about running from the tribesmen
something about running from the (((white))) slavers
something about running from the plice
something about running being in their blood

State of Origin is the only football that matters anyway.

Fucking poofter socceroos don't even have Queenslanders or anyone that could be considered anglo-Australian.

>On the whole
Why then are they terrible at any sport that doesn't involve running and jumping? Terrible at swimming, strongman events, cycling, rowing, darts, archery/marksmanship, horse riding, gymnastics, etc, etc.

Also Spain are far better France at football.

Germany has pretty white team and they're good.

it was a shit game.
Dad rooted for France cause France is closer than Australia.
I rooted for Australia cause they aint black

NATIVE FRENCH PEOPLE OF THE FREE LAND, WHY ARE YOU NOT HAVE DOZEN OF PURE BLOOD FRENCH CHILDREN RIGHT NOW?

IF YOU DONT HAVE CHILDREN MAMADOU,MOHAMMED AND GIUSEPPE WILL REPLACE YOU COMPLETELY

DEMOGRAPHY IS FUTURE
DEMOGRAPHY IS EVERYTHING
A COUNTRY CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT REPRODUCTION
YOU DO NOT REPRODUCE AND THIS IS COSTING YOU YOUR COUNTRY

THE FRENCH CANADIANS SURVIVED THE BRITISH CONQUEST BECAUSE THEY HAD 12 CHILDREN EVERY GENERATION FOR OVER 300 YEARS

Attached: DoItForHer.png (488x500, 42K)

Also terrible at Skiing and winter sports in general.

200 YEARS OF SHIT FERTILITY MADE YOU WEAK, THE PEOPLE MAKE THE COUNTRY STRONG, NOT THE GOVERNMENT

Attached: French Growth.gif (576x257, 13K)

They aren't. Blacks suck at football.

Tell me about any of the top nigger footballers. France just got a bunch of blacks for political and social reasons.

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61K)

The state gives me money but not a white gf