Blacks

Ok so I need all ur data on blacks and criminality
>talking to family last night
>conversation got on to race
>talk about 6% of blacks committing 50% of violent crimes
>everyone agrees apart from one
So now I need the stats to prove it and I don’t have anything saved
So any data would be appreciated

Attached: 1467039941023.jpg (302x285, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/11/16/ucla-basketball-shoplifting-china-trump/
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YKgI70FH3NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off
sage

or u could just post the crime stats.

Attached: 1504596918739.gif (616x5370, 1.18M)

Attached: 1509218867135.jpg (800x2225, 424K)

Google the fbi study from 1980 to 2008.
BlAcks commit over 50% of the homicides in America despite only being 12,7% of the population. 6% if you only take males.

I don't have the stats handy, but good for you for dropping red pills. It's your patriotic duty, especially these days.

Attached: 1513271597141.png (1056x705, 50K)

oh yea isnt their a stat somewhere that shows that African Americans and Africans commit crimes at the same rate despite being in 2 different cultures?

Someone calculated the murder rate from only african americans and compared them with other countries and they were as bad.

Phone posting so no hate facts saved but...

Why are alll the black areas in the world so dangerous?
>muh socio economic poverty n sheeeit
Well, South Wales is the poorest area of the UK and have Eastern European tier levels of poverty, but they don’t seem to be stabbing each other everyday.
>muh lack of opportunity
See previous point. When you live in London and can’t find a job so you resort to stabbing for drugs but living in Merthyr fucking Tydfil can see you act civilised - to a certain, non murderous degree, albeit poor af - you know there’s some cultural elements to it.
>waycis
Well actually there’s literally laws to prevent racism affecting employment.

fuck you bongs go start a civil war
>quit have round table convo'd about niggers

Attached: USDJ NOGS.jpg (1000x4500, 801K)

The "slightly more than 50 percent" number is understated for murders. It's actually a bit more than that and I'll tell you why.

The first reason is that murders with a black perpetrator are more likely to go unsolved and thus not make it to the statistics. This is because blacks tend to kill at random, impulsively, and strangers. When whites kill, it's typically someone they know and it has been well planned, a man strangles his wife or something. There are threads that can be pieced together. Also in black neighborhoods there is this culture of not talking to police and not snitching so the lack of compliant witnesses further hinders investigations of a lot of black on black homicides. Another thing that stunts the statistics is that for some reason the FBI doesn't include homicides with more than one perpetrator in the statistics they give. Blacks are more likely to kill in groups, during home invasions, robberies, carjackings, etc. All of those murders are ignored in the statistics. So you can see, we can assume the percentage of homicides committed by blacks is higher than the stated number.

Anyway, Google 'the color of crime'. It will tell you everything you need to know about race and crime statistics in the United States by the hard numbers.

>. Also in black neighborhoods there is this culture of not talking to police and not snitching
This one always cracks me up.
>dem wypolice ain’t care bout us niggaz
>so deshawnquandrelliqua, we understand you witnessed your 12 year old brother viciously murdered in cold blood. Could you identify this person?
>I ain’t no snitch pig. U raysis.
Fucking jungle bunnies.

You can also bring up the well-documented fact that there is a gene called MAO-A 3. The 2-repeat allele variant of it is strongly associated with serious violent behavior such as committing shootings and stabbings, joining gangs, etc. It occurs in blacks at a rate 55 times greater than it does in whites. This is so commonly accepted by scientists that whenever they need a test group to study the gene, they almost have to choose blacks because it's so common in them but so uncommon in everyone else.

The 55x number is likely understated as well. The scientist whose study it is drrived from admitted to intentionally oversampling middle class blacks for it.

So there it is, at least one contributing factor to racial crime disparities that is inescapably genetic.

Okay here my favorite. Poorest white american town vs richest black town.

Attached: 1526331413594.jpg (600x300, 112K)

View Park-Windsor Hills is part of the Los Angeles metro area, one of the most criminal places in the USA, while Beattyville is a little town in a forested area.
So that picture is absolute bullshit

I mean, do you really think the black dentists and lawyers there are going out mugging people?
It's a rich suburb of LA, of course there's gonna be more crime then in Bumfuck KY
ffs just google these places, confirmation bias is a bitch

African americans in the higher income group still have a far higher crime rate than the poorest white group.

While I agree that is an imperfect comparison, it's still absolutely true that the children of poor whites commit less crime than the children of wealthy blacks. NYT did a piece on it recently in fine detail and ultimately blamed it on white racism.

Yeah sure, but the image is bullshit and you shouldn't post it

Truth matters, and that image doesn't offer any of it

Attached: sGynbw2.png (536x392, 26K)

I don't think the UK keeps racial stats

Any non-shitty version of this?

I agree with you
So delete that shitty meme with misleading use of statistics
You're supposed to care about truth jij kankermof

This is absolutely true.

Attached: murder_rates_by_race.png (1531x841, 117K)

Attached: 1475259905833.jpg (1024x789, 179K)

Attached: white_bois_at_it_again.jpg (599x464, 80K)

Attached: blacks.png (1024x896, 162K)

Attached: c1a60d54_cc0b_4ac3_b349_02a43d6a7b50..png (1537x769, 82K)

Attached: 4chan__310_.jpg (600x489, 36K)

Attached: leo_vs_hom_15.png (597x441, 33K)

This- This. This.

Attached: race_murder.png (1023x653, 271K)

Dude, there's been stories of rich black athletes robbing shit in China.
These people act like apes even when they have a shit ton of money.
fortune.com/2017/11/16/ucla-basketball-shoplifting-china-trump/

Attached: Black_firearm_homicides.png (597x441, 25K)

Attached: MAOA.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

Attached: rape stats us.png (1820x1918, 1.59M)

Attached: homicide_vs_race.png (597x441, 38K)

Attached: Neotny and chimps.jpg (348x145, 8K)

Attached: Skull comparison.jpg (483x393, 129K)

Attached: Head size and intelligence.gif (777x777, 378K)

Attached: Statistics 2.png (1272x800, 80K)

Attached: Statistics 3.jpg (632x675, 102K)

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

Attached: Alvin and the chimpmunks.jpg (900x924, 116K)

Attached: Racial and skull 2.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

what this really means is that if you see more than 5 of them coming in your direction, you better have a nice sharp screwdriver or be packin.

Attached: Charles Darwin quote.jpg (1021x766, 156K)

Attached: Apes and monkeys GEDMATCH.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

Attached: saints_and_devils.jpg (551x400, 97K)

Attached: 1235.jpg (1200x600, 558K)

Attached: Niggers.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

stop all this black shit. look, its fathers day and all... people will be celebrating.

Attached: IMG_9280.png (1388x660, 1.13M)

Attached: media_social_media.jpg (662x1236, 168K)

>blacks
>not jews
come on user, we all know it's the destructio of the family unit and history of exploitative economics that precedes crime rates in poor peoples.
Australians and irish were once similarly disdained (unjustifiably)

Attached: nuke_niggers.png (600x600, 446K)

>not wanting to do research.
Just apply statistics of crime (black on black/white on white/black on white and vice) in accordance to overall crime.

Then line up percentages of crime based off population and then boom....

In the US the most likely outcome of a black man getting shot is by another black man committing crime. And since they commit the most crime according to their population (~18% of the us population but ~60% of all violent crime) the most likely thing to die from, in accordance to statistics, in crime is by a black man with a gun.

fucking kek

Attached: 1517801640229.jpg (656x656, 215K)

Attached: amren.com morality and abstract thinking.png (713x9348, 3.26M)

show them this
youtube.com/watch?v=YKgI70FH3NM

Attached: slavery_jews_blacks.png (1123x1122, 1M)

psssst...here's the pro-tip
EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT BLACKS YOU RETARD, EVEN YOUR GRANDMA
That's not why people oppose the alt-right.

Whenever I see black people close enough, I draw that line in my head. Am I a terrible person? Lol

Attached: 1525946070164.jpg (388x393, 117K)

Have you looked at any of the statistics in this thread at all?

If you’re not aware, then you become a statistic

Whoops my b, I thought u were referencing a different pic. Carry on :-)

Black males constitute about 6% of the US population and commit over half of the violent crime. But many black males are incarcerated and off the streets and some black males are either too young or too old to be committing much violent crime.

What this means is that there is a cohort of not incarcerated black males in the US between the ages of 14-45 that commit around 50% of the violent crime in this country. This can't be more than 2% of the population of the US.

>We bein' singled out by de Man.

Thier nigglets do, all the opportunity In the world and they still chimp it up.

I don't have any data handy but I do have a little tip for dealing with family on race (really species) issues and that is to keep pointing out real life examples of bad or eccentric behavior. Repeated experiences lead to wisdom. I worked on my family members but it did take a few months for them to wise up.

Attached: childiqparentedattain.png (703x483, 12K)

what the fuck are u talking about i just want stats

On top of this, about 5% of blacks are carriers of the MAOA gene variant known as the "warrior gene," which greatly increases risk of violence and incarceration in carriers