Jesus Non-Existence General /jneg/

You are now aware that Jesus wasn't even a real person. Even St Paul the Apostle didn't believe he was real!

>pic relateed

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.de/books?id=_dQP4nHgyVUC&printsec=frontcover&dq=jewish family names&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLo_r8p43bAhXMhqQKHWJnCJYQ6AEIKjAA#v=onepage&q=carrier&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Carrier)))

books.google.de/books?id=_dQP4nHgyVUC&printsec=frontcover&dq=jewish family names&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLo_r8p43bAhXMhqQKHWJnCJYQ6AEIKjAA#v=onepage&q=carrier&f=false

>it's that one lost Brit
I'll pray for you in church.

>he hasn't transcended the symbols into spiritual truth

It doesn't matter if Jesus ever physically existed. What matters is the meaning of the stories.

>inb4 b-but

Stop being a dumb literalist

>I'll pray for you in church.
Why would you do that? Mark 3:29 says it's a mortal sin to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit (fuck that guy!), so why don't you pray for someone with a broken limb or something?

>It doesn't matter if Jesus ever physically existed. What matters is the meaning of the stories.
Yes, that's what the author of the Gospel of Mark said too.

Attached: 1528142338290.jpg (304x697, 18K)

GTFO. I'm a blue-eyed blond-haired Aryan and so are my six wives and 34 children.

Nice try, but Carrier is no more Jewish than the average Amerimutt is

Uh-huh

Attached: RichardCarrierSM.jpg (390x521, 28K)

Dailey reminder if you dont give him you's his thread dies

saged

Dailey reminder that if you spell dailey without an 'e', and put your apostrophes in the right place, then fewer people will think you're a gibbering moron

>Implying i was putting effort in your shit thread ?

saged

Your continued existence on this planet is so futile that I'm going to sage my own thread

Saged

How did our sins get forgiven if The Passion of the Christ wasn't irl

Attached: bruh.png (555x278, 150K)

>How did our sins get forgiven if The Passion of the Christ wasn't irl
Why do you need some mythical deity to "forgive" your sins?

Be a man, own your own mistakes!

All sin is mortal. You haven't "protected" yourself from the hand of God with mere words, he can redeem you at any moment he chooses to do so

Think about what Paul means when he says we were enemies of God in our own minds.

Religion is supposed to be mystic, read some goddamn Nietzsche

>You haven't "protected" yourself from the hand of God with mere words
Which God? I have a hard time telling Them apart.

>Religion is supposed to be mystic, read some goddamn Nietzsche
Truthfully, I had no idea that the Apostle Paul had read Nietzsche.

You learn something new every day.

You know you're not going to provoke a reaction when everything you say is predictable, right? It's impossible for a darkened mind to understand the Trinity

Bruh im asking hypothetically.

>It's impossible for a darkened mind to understand the Trinity
Or, indeed, any other mind. The Trinity makes no kind of sense to anyone other than the most fervent cultist.

He was a mushroom

>no one can understand the trinity
>except the people I don't like

>no one can understand the trinity
Well, I suppose it makes perfect sense to anyone who spent their entire childhood being indoctrinated into it

But then, even Scientology makes perfect sense to anyone who's been indoctrinated into Scientology