I'd like to remind everyone that there's literally no evidence that the Earth is older than 6000 years or that the...

I'd like to remind everyone that there's literally no evidence that the Earth is older than 6000 years or that the Earth is around. (((They))) simply expect us to believe it? Do research. Evolution and round Earth are lies pushed by the Jew World Order.

Attached: tmp_30629-13254105_10154190157034293_7954312585114140960_n-2134030366.jpg (320x320, 34K)

Stupid american

t.Jew

Bump

amerimutts strike again...

>Physics, spaceflight some of the greatest achievements of the white man
>Retards on Jow Forums dead set on disproving then

Attached: todd.jpg (851x666, 56K)

Jews created the lies that those are. Relativity is a hoax by (((Einstein))).

(((6000 years old earth))) is solely an Abrahamic theory/necessity.

Lyell wasn’t Jewish.

Attached: flat earth disproven.jpg (700x524, 35K)

Attached: flat earth real questions.jpg (585x701, 58K)

>Yes goy, all your achievements are made up and you should credit God's chosen people for them instead

Attached: flat erf.jpg (900x950, 102K)

now fuck off, faggot

Attached: flat earthers fuck off.gif (2083x3811, 2.73M)

Geology is the true science of the white man. Only field without any Jews in it.

All "scientists" are crypto-Jews . The Bible is the only valid source of information on how the world works.

>The Bible is the only valid source of information on how the world works.
What's sad is that there are people who actually do base their entire lives around Jewish fiction.

>mfw the amerimutt is disregarding all research made by Europeans and eating the (((bible))) "truth" made up by jews then proceds to call everyone else jews

Attached: 1497133736995.jpg (274x248, 13K)

Do the world a favour and strap yourself to a weather balloon so you get to see the curvature of the earth before removing yourself from the gene pool.

I hope you realize you destroy the believability of more credible theories when you lump everything together with flat earth. Stop peddling this fiction, and focus on exposing evolution instead.

if you're al-urduni the arap bull then you know what to do

Hahaha, you worship a kike on a stick.

Jesus was not a Jew. Jews came about in the 8th century AD with the Khazars. The real Hebrews were white. Jesus was Aryan.

Ever wondered why these flatearth shit threads pop up on political grassroot forums all the time?

It is almost like someone is shilling to make us all look dumb.

The earth is a spheroid, just like all other celestial bodies, deal with it.

"Planets" are stars. They lie about that too.

t.Jew

Hol up

>He believes in the kikehamic religion

I've seen Earth from outer space with my own, hand built instruments.

Go away.

>I'd like to remind everyone that there's literally no evidence that the Earth is older than 6000 years
1.Semitic goatfucking subhumans didn't even KNOW of the existence of the number 0 or any concepts of basic algebra/arithmetics when the Bible was being written. How the fuck is it possible that they knew the age of the Earth and that it was delivered to us modern humans in such a way that we know the number (if it even existed anywhere in there) and that it was 6000?
2.How is this religious document's "knowledge" more valuable than the "knowledge" of e.g. Hinduistic documents that say the universe is a LOT older than what even science claims, and how is science wrong?
3.If science indeed is wrong, does that make Semitic goatfucking subhumans right?
4.If science is wrong with regards to the chronological origin of the world, how do you explain constructed and crafted items from thousands (let alone millions) of years before the world, according to the Bible, even began?

t.Jew
Not even hiding it, Schlomo?