Hey guys

I just moved to Connecticut and I'm really beginning to suspect this whole NEWTOWN incident was a staged event

>can someone here. Anyone. Please convince me that this was a real event and that I'm just being a paranoid schizo poster?

I can't fucking handle being around these people knowing theyre fake. Srsly no one here has ever heard of Adam lanza and keeps accidently calling nancy lanza, Anne

Attached: principal.png (574x390, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KCkvFV2_7GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=fO6nJSSx_xw
youtube.com/watch?v=m1yfJDCMU64
sleepbutawhile.com/2014/01/12/inconvenient-truth-60-the-sandy-hook-police-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=AW8puRqE4Sc&list=PLUoL7hxzAJx3ovhkaEi5pty_AmhOXIFry
youtube.com/watch?v=IlYKFxWqE3A
vimeo.com/225534702
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Move out of Connecticut
You're destroying our state

Stfu I'm from shelton.
It was very real.

Muh cousins friend knows someone who DED. HOW DARE YOU

Can confirm. My cousin was killed at Newton, and one more thing, OP
That isn't how greentext works.

Please tell me this was a real thing. They made a fucking soundtrack. Who makes a soundtrack after a school shooting?

>omg kids died
>let's hear some songs about the event

youtu.be/KCkvFV2_7GQ

Srsly you nutmeg retards are the worst

Cuck, I’m from Hard Hittin and day sheeeit was fake nigga. Sandy hook a village within a town NIBBA, bunch of kikes live there, actor kikes to be exact

I'm sorry for your loss. What was your cousin doing in Pakistan a year after tho?

Q PREDICTED SONGS AND NUTMEG

REEEEEEEEE DELET THIS

I didn't know of his whereabouts for several years after the events that lead to his death.

>Move out of Connecticut
>You're destroying our state

We destroyed our own state when we didn't revolt over oppressive firearms laws.

you'll usually only find the most superficial details here, like shitty crisis actor comparisons, but sandy hook is a rube goldberg rabbit hole

Attached: pranks.png (720x475, 222K)

>Tim Heidecker

Come closer user. How do I get to ur level of sleepiness

How? You dont talk to ur family?

this kid "died" at sandy hook, only to "die" again sometime later over in Pakistan

Attached: noah.jpg (599x315, 68K)

this was the door Adam supposedly "kicked in". clearly something wrong with the story

Attached: 1513375554424.png (1097x668, 630K)

go read about the school shooting in Pakistan. it fake as hell. I mean look at the other pictures of students. it look like someone just grabbed a bunch of random shit off google

man named Wolfgang Halbig, (ex cop, turned school safety instructor after columbine) did some compelling work raising serious questions about this incident

Attached: 1504448692103.jpg (1246x2081, 848K)

Checked

dingy wood door, the dirty carpets, shitty room placard. place was a fucking run down dump

What happened to the guys with guns behind the school?

Well it was closed for asbestos

Attached: 1504448777860.jpg (3000x2904, 2.19M)

No shit . Its a cya pci op.

yea, good fucking question

youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8&app=desktop

Attached: 1506703361102.jpg (2023x1788, 785K)

this is one of the dads, i forget which

Attached: Wheeler.jpg (1319x759, 197K)

How do you know this?

and here he is cosplaying on the day of the incident

Attached: 1513370732024.jpg (1024x592, 276K)

Checked. Didnt lanza shoothimself with a shotgun that was in the trunk of his car?

does this look like a man who just lost his daughter? give me a break

Attached: 1517711153068.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

I know but I always like to point it out anyways

Attached: bog boy.jpg (751x1082, 245K)

It's obviously a fake gun.... that we should ban

Stop making these threads hogg. Your friends died like a bitch. Nothing will happen. You're not getting my guns. You want to blame somebody blame yourself, the police, the school, and the fbi. Thats exactly whose to blame for that fuck getting a gun and gleefully murdering your classmates.

that is indeed the official story, kid was a fantastic magician

Attached: 1513370868776.jpg (680x3002, 460K)

yeah desu

My uncle knew one of the kids aunts. It def happened....

Who the fuck is hogg?

How did 5 bullets kill 27 people?

no trauma helicopters were called in, even though they were not far from the school. ambulance were forced to park far up the road. yet porta-potties were delivered right to the front, and food was provided

Attached: 1513371244956.jpg (3490x3340, 1.68M)

There was a channel not long ago on jewtube by the name russianvids , some guy basically debunking all the videos , calculating the numerology because its basically advanced satanism - a spell.
They play these tricks on the masses by particular rules and if they don't go by these rules the magic will fail and people will see. So they do and it adds up and if you know what you're looking for its easy to spot but most people are impulsive and unsuspecting so there you have it.
You will give up your guns and you will give up your rights. It is prophecied and it will come to pass it just might not happen right now and the way you think it will but the majority of people will comply .
Red pill bomb : the majority of the population is evil , unrepentant and willingly ignorant. This is why evil increases.
All we can do is fight the good fight and scream at the top of our lungs when we see/hear/perceive their lies .
As Jesus said
>My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

as i said, wolfgang halbig, and also sofia smallstorm have made good videos about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=fO6nJSSx_xw

youtube.com/watch?v=m1yfJDCMU64

Attached: 1515092749595.png (644x937, 73K)

Well obviously. School shooting massacres make you hungry and Can give you diareriah

school wasnt even open. as is quite clear when you see pictures of the state of the grounds, and the school itself

Attached: 1518820220604.jpg (668x554, 175K)

Delete this pls

teacher Kaitlin Roig-DeBellis' cell phone was traced by sprint and found in the woods near the school.
when police busted into her room she was completely hysterical and didn't believe they were real police. her story on the TV interviews is completely changed

Attached: 1526750042561.jpg (2172x2536, 1.85M)

I can tell you without a doubt that door was not kicked in from any direction or breached
t. Kicked in my fair share

Attached: 1529208812307.jpg (600x306, 63K)

What can u elaborate?

it was a FEMA drill. much like 9/11 with the many drills going on which confused everyone

Attached: 1513370956616.png (1886x1377, 239K)

Questions:
>Why didn't the school have any online presence after 2008 until the shooting?
>Why had the school been condemned months earlier?
>Why had there been repeated requests to the city council for funding to renovate the school?
>Why was there mold all over the building?
>Why weren't there basic wheelchair ramps?
>Why were there old air conditioning units in the windows?
>Why were the classrooms crammed full of old desks and junk, and where were the students supposed to have been sitting?
>Why was the school demolished just a few months after the shooting?
>Why didn't a single family sue the school over the shooting?
>How much money nonetheless did they receive?
>Did any of them demand more via legal action?
>When did the United Way post details of their Sandy Hook fund on the internet?
>How many of the Sandy Hook victim's parents have careers in acting?
>How many of them are connected to influential policy organizations?
>How much money did the people of Sandy Hook receive since the supposed shooting?

Attached: 1507226806472.jpg (500x486, 72K)

Fucking stop I need to believe it was real or ill get fired

Here is a wooden door frame after it has been kicked in, it has been fixed but you can clearly see the kind of damage required to get through, whats more is their frame was metal, that door should be all fucked up if someone actually breached it and got through

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.36M)

I good a snap of the part in question, but if you really wanna go crazy, this page talks about a lot of stuff and has a link to the police report pdf

sleepbutawhile.com/2014/01/12/inconvenient-truth-60-the-sandy-hook-police-report/

Attached: sandy hook.png (689x558, 79K)

Isn't there a million country songs about 9/11
>Where were you when they built a stairway to heaven
>ooooh 9/11

Ya but there wasn't a Larry silverstein ballad

>You will give up your guns
impossible.

QUINLAN

QUINLAN

QUINLAN

CMON YOU FUCKS

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

The helmet guy has a different ear then the one on the right
Also he doesnt have the birthmark on his cheek

Most mass “shootings” are hoaxes in order to rally the public in support of repealment of the 2nd amendment and gun confiscation and subsequent genocide.

Stop lying

kek

Can you make that assurance without a meme flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=AW8puRqE4Sc&list=PLUoL7hxzAJx3ovhkaEi5pty_AmhOXIFry

Theres 80 of them
Talk about exploiting a tragedy
Look at it for yourself, cant really see the ear on the center guy but the guy on the left has a larger bit of lower ear

It's a copypasta

I have a dog who had worms that was outside Sandy Hook. I can tell you, this wasn't a false flag, this was real.
Gun control when?

hes wearing a helmet and glasses

They even claimed he had like 500 rounds of ammo for 2 different pistols and 1000 rounds of rifle ammo. Army fags will instantly realize how much that would weigh.

Those were the trigger For the cops to be called by a resident. Rest was a Media Shoah

>>Kills Self
>>No Blood On Clothes
Wew lad

It's not a fullhelm
You can still see his ear and cheeks

Not saying there wasn't something going on with Sandy Hook, just that this bit of evidence is a bit invalid

Yes you will . WILLINGLY !
They will spray the shit out of you with aluminum which makes you physically retarded , they will posion your food even further and drug you to the point where you'll chew of your peanus.
Just like how most people will willingly accept the mark and be sealed for damnation. Shortly after will they regret not reading a book for the whole of eternity.
>youtube.com/watch?v=IlYKFxWqE3A

Attached: smarthorse.gif (325x222, 1.99M)

No it doesn't. If you have seen parents who have actually lost a child you would know those grieving parents are just actors. Sandy hook was a CIA op to try to sway public opinion and get the american people to support a disarming.

what's this?

Attached: sandy hook2.png (681x506, 75K)

These "FBI" agents look like they sell meth at truck stops

Attached: 8728532_orig.jpg (600x338, 34K)

>The envelope’s flap (both sides), Card, and adhesive side of the stamp were all found to have DNA. It DID NOT MATCH ADAM OR NANCY, BUT DID MATCH SOMEONE IN THE CONVICTED FELON DNA DATABASE

why convinced felon sending Christmas cards to sandy hook kids and why was it on adam?

Attached: loki.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Also known as standard American
FBI has been having a lot of incompetence issues
Just recently an fbi agent in civ clothing did a back flip and his gun fell out and shot a guy in the leg
Then he just put it back and legged it
Thats some hood nigger behavior

Attached: 0b7fad46b06f84a50da84de67ee9b519[1].jpg (843x508, 68K)

lol look like working class union freemasons who had the day off

New Brititan in the house!

most of these jews are involved with some kind of shady movie production company.

the ear is indeed questionable. but as far as the cheek, do you mean the dot below his right eye? the picture on the right would be obscured by the rim of the glasses.

Idk how Tolland County was blue for the election...it's literally a red county...fuckery

vimeo.com/225534702
Watch this to get a run down on the level of fuckery the US government does.

Fuck, last year Norway arrested a shit load >100 of pedos who where in major positions of community leadership and no one even knows about it.

although the 2nd dot would indeed not be covered by the glasses

yeah

If this doesn't convince you, I don't know what will.
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

Attached: wolfh.png (640x360, 229K)

Wayne Lambright???

this picture always interest me. This is what you see middle east jihadis doing. typical cia nigger mkultra. Although I would bet money that is Ryan Lanza

Attached: sandy hook4.jpg (819x467, 44K)

>tinfoil conspiracytards who are amused by the death of children ITT
Fucking hell fuck you all

It was real.
I was there. I was shot 15 times in the back of my head. But Trump got the nuclear codes though

he has a facebook page too. he has a 14 year old son with a full beard, I never seen anything like it.

Attached: spagett.jpg (480x350, 180K)

Hi there CIA!

Swing and a miss I'm trying to believe jackass

As real as a $3 bill. I don't think they'll try this again for a loooong time.

Shut up OP, my father's brothers sons daughter went to that school and new all the kids who died. I even went to their funeral, your so disgusting.

Now you're just making "jokes"
Pathetic.

Hi there FBI! You will burn in hell for lying which makes me happy!

Can confirm that building wasnt occupied ir served as a school since 2008 by phone records and internet traffic! Look it up faggots!

Attached: image.jpg (960x871, 99K)