OIG Report: There Was Bias

>Page 329
>Under these circumstances, we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop was free from bias.

Uhhh is the OIG basically admitting that anti-Trump/pro-Hillary bias affected the Clinton email investigation and Russia investigation? Cause it sure sounds like it did here.

I don't have a Twitter account, but someone should tweet this to Fox News and Trump.

Attached: bias.jpg (1019x894, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlFgfjlPOb4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is seriously no one interested in this? this is buried deep in the report, and completely at odds with the executive summary.

I want to see how oig describes the fbi trump/russia investigation. If that innvestigation finds that the fbi were willing to prosecute any suggestion of a crime (flynn, manafort, process crimes) it will demonstrate bias enough to drag the fbi leadership to congress and ask the, why didnt you prosecute this clinton guy but did do this to a trump guy?

this has already demonstrated bias in the russia investigation, at least tangentially. strzok prioritized that investigation over the clinton email investigation, in part because of his political biases.

this is the OIG saying this too, they aren't partisan hacks.

>is seriously no one interested in this?

I'm interested... bampin.

I've heard it mentioned on talk radio. Maybe Levin. Either way, it should be more wide spread.

Attached: 1522601592637.jpg (640x960, 115K)

Yes, we're all interested. We already knew it but there's really nothing to do be done. The corruption has infiltrated the top ranks, just a matter of time before we are a banana republic.

OH SHI-

Attached: 152406620860823470.gif (351x351, 41K)

bump for interest

bump for any thread that isn’t bait

Attached: 3829DA95-D8CB-4547-9152-0386C2A20154.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Bump because SJW's must not be allowed to continue their faggotry

Attached: tumblr_nbcfeupADu1tyfqs1o1_500.gif (500x365, 785K)

The stage is being set.

Attached: 1524111872010.jpg (180x255, 17K)

Sadly, the media and the people who control the Democratic and Republican parties are psychopaths who have succeeded in brainwashing a gynormous faction of retards who can not or will not think for themselves; or in the alternative, their ethics and morality towards humankind is so lacking that they stand up for faggotry of the worst kind, to name just one, child trafficking
>this is fine. Everything is fine.

Attached: images (15).jpg (168x299, 9K)

You did God's work there user. Primary reports/docs ftw.

Is the table set?

Attached: 323b0115f4400333de68b04344d577a9.jpg (397x599, 65K)

we need more anons actually looking through the report to find shit like this. sure, there are "juicy" talking points all over the place, but this is the kind of shit that actually says 'hey everyone, political bias affected an FBI decision.'

>t. shit poster

Nunez is killing it this morning.

Nunez is a freaking hero.

If he doesn't start getting docs tomorrow, he said he'll to pay by Wednesday.

Fire & Fury Baby

Attached: 1511311347550m.jpg (1024x993, 121K)

There will be hell to pay, he said.

Also, China is kill.

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 8K)

here, even more evidence that the election outcome (i.e., political bias) influenced comey's decision to notify congress. this guy thought that he'd be helping clinton if he was transparent about all this. christ, how delusion.

srsly, someone should tweet these to some news outlet or hell, even trump.

i have no idea what nunes is doing, it's sunday, i'm assuming that congress is off.

Attached: morebias.png (1017x891, 75K)

Nunes is going to jail faggot. Also kys.

For what?

for nothing, ignore the obvious shill

I just wanted to see the shill twist up like a pretzel

>i have no idea what nunes is doing

I just told you what he's doing
>killing it

Attached: image.jpg (400x533, 142K)

Bump.

Thanks guys.

Attached: wanfig7ele9z.jpg (800x482, 81K)

Attached: 024F44CF-F67E-46E5-B43B-AE8E69EEA344.gif (662x512, 3.81M)

The executive summary is pretty much at odds with the entirety of the report. I'm 250 pages in as of this morning and how they can say there was no bias is literally fucking with my head.

Have some bumps

#
>Guess who was transferred in to the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS?

>Your friend and mine, our favorite person in the whole world if you are a Tea Party Member, Pro-Life or a True the Vote supporter……. ding, ding, ding, ding Lois “Be on The Look Out” (BOLO) Lerner.

>Now, that’s interesting, isn’t it?

>It gets better, well not really, but I am sure this is all just a series of strange coincidences, right?

>Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005?

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 3K)

You read my mind:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlFgfjlPOb4

Attached: protein-powder-3-scoops-not-seems-legit-not-cocaine-gym-16831351.png (500x793, 177K)

if you want to get quick screencaps to post in threads, it's best just to skip to the end of each chapter where the OIG gives their conclusions.

there's gold pretty much everywhere, but the conclusions sum up everything fairly nice.

Also: have another scoop

>No other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States, Rod Rosenstein.

>Now, that’s interesting, isn’t it?

>Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this timeframe???

>I know, it’s a miracle, just a coincidence, just an anomaly in statistics and chances, Robert Mueller.

>What do all four casting characters have in common?

>They all were briefed and/or were front line investigators into the Clinton Foundation Investigation.

>Now that’s just a coincidence, right?

Attached: 1525138431066.png (849x872, 63K)

Ice cream IS delicious

>#
>Ok, lets chalk the last one up to mere chance.

>Let’s fast forward to 2009, shall we?

>James “Wassup Homey” Comey leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin.

>Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, on her own personal email server by the way.

>The Uranium One “issue” comes to the attention of the Hildabeast.

>Like all good public servants do, you know looking out for America’s best interest, she decides to support the decision and approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to no other than, the Russians.

>Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t, the People got absolutely nothing out of it.

>However, prior to the sales approval, no other than Arkansas Bill goes to Moscow, gets paid 500K for a one hour speech then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.

>Ok, no big deal right?

>Well, not so fast, the FBI had a mole inside the money laundering and bribery scheme.

>Guess who was the FBI Director during this timeframe?

>Yep, Robert Mueller.

Attached: images (16).jpg (297x170, 15K)

here's horowitz saying that hillary could have been prosecuted for being "extremely careless," but the FBI was too busy trying to make sense of "gross negligence" as a charge.

hillary legit could have been locked up if not for FBI incompetence/political bias.

Attached: lockherup.png (1011x889, 41K)

bump

stop shillposting, it's really obvious when you can't back up your assertions with primary docs. also, memes make it just plain retarded.

Those are facts.
Look them up.

Your thread.
Have a Marvelous day.

THe Clinton Foundation is at the heart of everything.

I am convinced that Putin bought off Mueller and Comey back in 2011 for uranium one, and thats why they were so desperate to sabotage Trump.

And by the way... these facts will become supremely relevant as the Uniparty will stand behind Mueller and Rosenstein, as the same tries to, as Nunez says, be the clean up team.

Nunez gets it. It's time to heal this country. Sometimes you have to re~break the bone to reset it, amirite?

Call me later I'll give you the shill posts (facts) so you can have them in your aresnal

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x148, 927K)

Here's a source you will suck at the teet from:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

>From 2001 to 2005, Rosenstein served as Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General for the Tax Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. He coordinated the tax enforcement activities of the Tax Division,

Stupid and/or paid sabateurs, I swear. The ABSOLUTE state.
Pic unrelate

Attached: 1clinton.jpg (700x467, 35K)

And how about this shit, which I haven't even mentioned.

>On February 11, 2003, one month before the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, Mueller gave testimony to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Mueller informed the American public that "[s]even countries designated as state sponsors of terrorism—Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Cuba and North Korea
Again... your trusted source:

Care to comment?

Attached: 5bcda1c5bb0bd7f63ff7cae3980ae942.jpg (236x195, 12K)

is this funny and coincidental timing?

> He had previously served as acting deputy attorney general of the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) for several months before officially becoming the FBI director on September 4, 2001, just one week before the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center.[7]

Your FUCKING proofs:

Attached: image (1).jpg (553x484, 29K)

bump

Attached: assange.png (952x168, 59K)

Just let it go. These people are above the law and the FBI isnt going to cannibalize itself prosecuting FBI agents

All of this will tie up together in a
BIG BEAUTIFUL BOW

Attached: melania-trump-pussy-bow-rex-ftr.jpg (600x844, 118K)

last one, mostly a reiteration that strzok really can't be trusted with his decisions regarding the clinton email case and very likely the russia investigation.

it's a shame it'll be another year or so until we we get the OIG report about that. shit will definitely hit the fan

Attached: evenmorebias.png (1015x891, 80K)

What could be redacted? Even a single word can be huge, such as ocanus "lures"

Obviously the truth is so damaging that they feel they must hide it which will only make matters worse when the truth comes out. Or they may simply destroy all evidence si that the truth never comes out.