The car advertisment jew

Does anyone else find it INCREDIBLY suspicious that car dealerships blatantly advertise their merchandise like their selling hotcakes? People tell me a car is one of the more pricier things you'll purchase (along with insurance, petrol etc) and it blows my mind that Kia NZ advertises this as (((only))) $59,990

Do they think $59,990 is spare change or something? When I watch their ads I feel like their selling eggs at 50% off and then I realise it's a bloody car and that's a lot of money. Is this a shceme to intice normies to borrow from the bank to rack up debt and charge interest until the cows come home? There are much MUCH better ways to spend 60 grand. People here say

>Hurr durr my student loans are at 18K (average NZ student loan debt)

but car dealerships and companies say

>(((Only))) $49,990 drive away

What the hell?

Attached: Screenshot (51).png (1248x1017, 876K)

take a loan and buy this car goy
public transport is for losers

You can buy a decent car here for less than 8,000 bucks. Sure it's not as fancy and doesn't have reverse cameras, apple play, all wheel drive, but it will last and not drink petrol like water.

I only buy used cars. I don't see the point of being the dumbfuck who buys a car brand new at full price only to sell it half the price a few years later instead of being the smart guy who buys it used at half the price.

Furthermore, I can't even imagine how the people who paid an insane amount of money for a car must feel everytime there is a scratch on their bumpers or doors, and it WILL happen, no matter what. Wherever you park someone will always damage your car one way or another.
I would never spend more than 10k for a car, I would never take a loan for a car (or for anything else other than a house for that matter).

People are retarded.

I feel like people who buy pricey cars just want to show off, and to be honest that's okay since it's their money and they're just doing a lot of bragging. But for the poor dumbfucks who go to the bank and get charged interest and drown in debt covering the insurance and whatnot, those people are retarded. Actually rich people just pay upfront and don't have time to deal with the bank

>$ 59,000 for a sorento
Enjoy your cuck taxes

Ford is /ourautomobile/

Attached: download (7).jpg (266x189, 13K)

Try some of our choclate harlots and meat thats sacrificed to idols, jude

Weird I just bought a truck yesterday and I agree prices are so high I was left wondering how in the hell so so many people afford new cars?? I’m mean $800 - $900 payments a month for 84 months?!?!

I looked and found a nice 2014 Ram 1500 for 18k

Buy used

A coworker of mine traded in his $50,000 Chevy diesel for $25,000 and bought a slightly newer one for $60,000. He will do it again in a few years too.

Cars are Pretty useful and nice to have bro, not all of them cost $50k+ either

how does it feel being poor user? I'm so sorry.

>rich people give their money away!

It's marketing bullshit, bro

59k for a Kia? What the fuck is this world coming to? Fuck that, use that money and get something CPO or a used vehicle that has some service history that has been shown it has been taken care of.

The amount of profit they get from selling a car brand new is insane, that car in your pic probably only cost $20000 to be made and shipped there

Rarely ever does anyone buy a car brand new though, and if they do, they can likely afford to buy something much better brand new than a fucking gook suv

Honestly I have no idea how anybody affords this shit. When the used car market is so fucking good, it always surprises me people would pay this much for something that's gonna need the same (if not more) upkeep.

Fuck the US government for pushing cash for clunkers, though.

>Be modern car manufacturing Jew
>Government prohibits you from mass producing affordable 500+HP V8/V10 cars because ''muh global warming''
>Therefore decide to mass produce cuck sedans and hot hatches designed for families and urbanite bugmen/roasties
>Eventually boomers want sports cars
>Revive a model from your glory days, but catering to boomers
>Fall for the hybrid/electric Jew
>''Oy gevalt, electric cars are cheaer to produce''
>Trick unsuspecting non-car people into buying your cucked cars
>ask gubernment for more gibs and more restrictions on fun cars
>...
>Eventually all cars left are Prius cuckboxes with roughly 50HP that aren't fun to drive, run out of battery every 10 minutes or so, don't make any noise, and cost about $100.000 new without any options

Used cars are best cars, there's no denying that.

>People with money wanting nice things for themselves is just them showing off
Try not being poor

>buying a Kia...ever

Attached: 1528389849241.jpg (720x833, 27K)

>Felling for the SUVersive jew car meme.

Maybe people should stop buying fucking SUVs for their daily commute to the office

Wow, a good frog post

>Do they think $59,990 is spare change or something?
>Honestly I have no idea how anybody affords this shit
What's the matter, goyim? Payments are only $350 dollars a month if you take out our exclusive 96 month loan.