He dindu nuffin, he wuz a good boy!

When did it become okay to shoot a not just because he's stealing your car!? I mean wtf kind of racist oppression is that shit? Dude probably got that jeep for free with his white privilege card anyway, goddamn, what has this world come to? chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-concealed-carry-shooting-victim-20180523-story,amp.html :(

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-06-17-08-34-36.png (1438x2540, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy
youtu.be/nOzR5Jnd6bU
archive.is/rIFPw
youtu.be/IOP2TuanjMA?t=190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Technically you can shoot a fleeing felon if they are violent. You can't usually just shoot someone just for breaking into your car. It is manslaughter

Attached: AK frog.png (559x331, 229K)

Yeah man that's what I'm saying. You should just politely reason with said nog and I'm sure it can be worked out quickly and amicably. I mean these are reasonable people we're talking about here. He just dint knows any better.

Just ask pretty please Mr g homie mcskillet, you seem to be appropriating my automobile. I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.

it's just lib shits defending criminals as usual

you can't even shoot someone in the back if they are running away after breaking and entering into your home.
>"well tyrone running away with my tv so i guess i can't shoot him"

You unironically can in the UK. The most infamous case of it (Tony Martin) was successfully prosecuted because he was a felon with a firearm and had shot him outside his property. Eventually he ended up doing far less time than he would have done in the USA for the same offences.

I've always just had the idea that if you break into someones house you forfeit your life

Attached: 1516458710766.jpg (1312x710, 236K)

Depends on the state and the time of day. Texas for example, you can shoot them at night if they are breaking into your car but it’s less clear if you shot someone breaking into your car in a non violent way off your property during the day.

Really? You cant? What about two criminals in the back on your neighbors property?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy

Stay out of Texas.

Depends if there is a castle doctrine or similiar law

When I saw the words "pulling off", I thought the article was about someone breaking into a car and masturbating.

>it's just lib shits defending criminals as usual

This.
This is the essence og leftism in general.

>by (((Katherine Rosenberg-Douglas)))

In my state you can legally get shot dead for carjacking.

can't lose their voter base

niggers aren't people so it's technically not murder to slay one

Attached: nigapes.png (546x548, 49K)

id shoot your black ass for standing too close

I read the transcript of the 911 call and the guy sounds like a badass

>(((Rosenberg)))

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Macklin’s last words were, “Sorry, bro,” according to the police report. The teen died on the pavement. He did not have a gun on him.

KEK

Attached: AK.png (479x686, 740K)

someone steals my car, they can charge me with niggerslaughter when that fucker is dead

Attached: 1262468611788.gif (580x721, 103K)

Not available in EU. Post archive pls

Attached: 2Rq0VaF.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

If you live in cucked places yeah

Attached: Article.png (1892x899, 90K)

What a cohencidence

>Rosenberg
Of course

image is fucking funny

Here's a novel idea! DON'T steal.

California allows lethal force when faced with a potentially lethal danger. We passed "Stand your ground" laws because people were tired of cops arresting folks who defended themselves.

There's a difference between carjacking and car theft.

I found the car jacking on video

youtu.be/nOzR5Jnd6bU

sharks wil die if they stop moving just like niggers will die if they stop stealing, so this is a tricky case because he was fucked either way.
I wouldn't want to be on the jury for this one

>When did it become ok
Always
It's always been ok
Since the first caveman tried to run off with another cave mans stone tools it's been ok to protect you and yours with force if necessary
If you don't respect the property of others and their right to retain it, then you forfeit your own rights
Don't steal and you wont get shot

In many states you can use deathly force of you think your life is in danger, about to be kidnapped, raped, or a couple other things.

In few states like Texas, you can use deadly force to protect your property, as long as you believe there is no other way to recover it, if it's the nighttime. It's like bonus points for shooting a criminal when it's dark out, because they blend in so well.

yea i mean i know that if i broke into someone's place that i am risking my own life doing so because they have no idea if i am coming for the xbox, jewelry, murder, torture, rape, whatever and they have to assume the worst.

>Stay out of Texas.
If you're a fucking criminal

Horn: "I can't take a chance of getting killed over this, O.K.? I'm going to shoot."

(The operator tells him not to go out with a gun because officers would be arriving.)

Horn: "I understand that O.K. But I have a right to protect myself too, sir, and you understand that" ... and the laws have been changed in this country since September the First [2007], and you know it and I know it. I have a right to protect myself. A shotgun is a legal weapon, it's not an illegal weapon."

Operator: "You're going to get yourself shot if you go outside that house with a gun."

Horn: "You wanna make a bet?"

Horn: "I'm gonna kill 'em"

Horn: "Well here it goes, buddy. You hear the shotgun clicking and I'm going."[12]

Horn, to burglars: "Move, you're dead."

(There were two quick gunshots, then a third.)

Horn, to dispatcher: "I had no choice. They came in the front yard with me, man."

Niggers are only "sorry" when they get caught, how about not committing any crime in the first place?

hahahaha i like the protest that happened and the response to it

>because they blend in so well
>blend in so well
>at night

KEK

>You're going to get yourself shot if you go outside that house with a gun.
fuck that pussy, fire him

I'm a nogunz but what about liver shots, isn't that a really deadly area to be shot?

Fucking based. Dispatchers are total cucks. "Just bend over and spread your cheeks, officers are enjoying route"
They said similar things to George Zimmerman when he called 911.

En route* fuck this god damn phone. I really need to start proofreading my posts.

With the increasing incompetence and cuckoldry of cops, the right to defend your property is more important than ever.

>When has it ever become legal to shoot someone because they're pulling off in your car

When has it ever been legal to steal a car, nigger?

Literally up until 30 years ago.

I guess unless you have a child or something irreplaceable with sentimental value in the car it makes more sense to just file an insurance claim and let the cops shoot them later.

You used to be able to shoot people for simply trespassing so I mean.... It's always been legal with regards to protecting personal property.

Ted Kaczynski. 100% nailed the ethos of the left in his manifesto

Archive this shit, in the Name of Nordbot.
>archive.is/rIFPw

So my insurance goes up and 90% of robberies are unsolved. No, I'm going to shoot the nigger instead.

>two criminals dad
why does anyone care? why do blacks get uppity about their criminals getting shot? I dont get it. I've never heard of a white person defending a criminal

Usually, but not immediately. people shot int he liver usually die slow.

That chart though, is for use with a baton, not a firearm.

they are all criminals

>Janique Walker's younger brother, Charles Macklin

Notice how they have different last names? Where were either of these kids' fathers while they were out stealing cars?

I consider my knowledge of the English language to be at the very least adequate, but could you please explain what does "pulling off" mean in this context?
Is it masturbating? Is it attempting to steal? Is it some negro tradition that I am not familiar with?

Thank you sir for doing my job and following that nose.

>“Even if (Macklin) did that, if he did steal the car.”
NO JOKE even to the death niggas always try to play the DINDU NUFFIN shit it isn’t even a meme anymore

>tfw you can't even have a baton for self defence in Londonistan.

Attached: Saxon feels.png (695x820, 113K)

Lmao alpha af

>You got to see it from his point of view! He from the hood, how he gonna get money to get clothes to go to school!?

(((Rosenberg)))

Attached: B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg (367x500, 20K)

>see nigger 100 meters away
>know my life is in danger
>mag dump that filthy animal

Attached: assange-rapne.jpg (601x846, 234K)

I can't wait for the Chicago rag to bite the dust.

>why do blacks get uppity about their criminals getting shot?

Because they dindu nuffin. They never did nuffin.

>(((Rosenburg-Douglas)))
They even adopted a goy last name to try disarm us.

Attached: (((fellowwhites))).png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

Think pulling out of the driveway
Nigger was stealing it

I thought it was masturbating too at first, but they apparently meant "driving away with" in this context.

about the same time it was OK to shoot horse thieves on sight

Every country used to hang horse thieves. What's the difference.

>female
>(((Rosenberg)))

I told you millions times before: Just like Eve became the first sinner, so do all women after her fall for sins.

This, no matter what the law says if you enter another man's home he has the right to kill you. You better give up quick if you dont want lead.

Because they are criminals themselves and don't like the idea of resistance when they commit crimes.

>no mother should have to bury her son just because he was out carjacking someones ride

bump

Shut up, Mr. Sessions

The reason crimes like these don't happen often is because gun ownership creates hesitation.
Countries without guns trade homicide rate for almost every other damn crime rate, not realizing that self-defense and property defense are technically homicides as well, but are ridding humanity of useless undesirables of ANY race and religion.

Pushing against this means you will lose that hesitation. The crime rate will increase overall when criminals have no fear of death because there is almost no possibility of it happening.

Attached: bomb portal.gif (540x303, 1.48M)

under rated

I like it

Does the castle doctrine apply to your car?

Fucking disgusting that she should have to postpone her seventh abortion to bury the niglet who slipped through.

>Punch Nazis
>All white people are Nazis
>Cops are evil when they arrest us for punching nazis
>white people don't need guns because only they do mass shootings
>black criminals aren't real
Do you not see what is happening here?

>Countries without guns trade homicide rate for almost every other damn crime rate,

Except Japan, but they're the exception and not the rule.

>child in the car
This has sadly resulted in a lot of mothers getting fucked up holding on to cars as the thief drives away. This is actually a major cause of people fighting car thieves with the most fervor.

To be fair, it's America so there's a good chance the cops would pull up, see the homeowner with a gun, and immediately unload on him because they're rookies.

Depends on the state.

Some states, if you believe you will be unable to recover your property unless you act, then lethal force is allowed.

Nigs shoot at "mu'fukkas" trying to steal their car all the time.

Yes. My property is worth more to me than someone else's life. Touch my shit; get shot.
Don't fucking care. Too many people alive now as it is. Gotta start killing off the excess. Criminals are a good start.

Here in Florida (and others by now I think), Castle Doctrine got an upgrade. The families of the criminal (or the criminal himself, if you're dumb enough to let him live) can't even attempt to sue you unless they can first prove that the dindu was harmless.

Aint no law against shooting a nigger during the day in Tx

Maybe if it is on your driveway, since the driveway that doesn't have sidewalk going through it is your property. Or so it is where I'm at.
I bet Stand Your Ground probably applies to your car though. The closer you are to the car when conflict breaks out, the better.

Operator was worried about the cops shooting him not the criminals.

Driving away with the car...probably backing (reverse gear) out the driveway where it was parked and putting it into drive...so, not quite at speed that was faster than a man on foot, yet.

Or, pulling away from the curb...most US cities have a foot tall curb separating the road from the side walk...you have to slowly drive away or you'll bust a tire.

Honestly, this typo has some amazing implications that emphasize your point.

>wanna make a bet
ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Geese, you're busy today. This is what, the 3rd thread you have going right now?

You can use lethal force to defend your life or the life of a third party WHENEVER you feel it necessary. If someone is running away to abscond with your property, you probably no longer feel it necessary to preserve your own life by killing him. If you shot him in the back, a jury would probably rule it to be murder, but you might get a lighter sentence because of the circumstances (being the victim of a violent robbery, you probably wouldn't have been thinking straight). However, if you have reason to believe that the bad guy is not really running away, but is merely creating a little bit of space so he can come back and drive over you with the car, then killing him would be justified.

In this case, I am inclined to disbelieve everything said by the blacks due to their inability to tell the truth when it doesn't benefit them, and believe the story told by the white shooter. If he stood in front of the car and had his gun drawn, and then the bad guy put the car into gear and started driving, it would have been reasonable to assume that the bad guy was going to drive over the owner of the car. So shooting him would have been the only way to prevent the owner of the car from being flattened.

But he shot him through the driver's side window.

There is a split second between the human reaction to aim and pull a trigger, and a moving car veering just enough to the right to avoid a collision. It might have been too late to avoid the gun shot.

Mate, the Audio is SO much better.

youtu.be/IOP2TuanjMA?t=190

This

Attached: 1528432834208.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>be white supremacist
>constantly shitpost about how black people are all violent thugs
>fantasize about murdering somebody for committing a non-violent crime where nobody's life is in danger.