Do Britbongs ever regret not becoming part of the 3rd Reich?

Do Britbongs ever regret not becoming part of the 3rd Reich?

Attached: greater_germania_sans_anglo_saxons.jpg (2295x2756, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4bUIpD-S_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why didn't the Germans invade us? Were they afraid of the FINNISH BULL?

You asked this question yesterday. Britain was never intended to become part of the Third Reich.
Have you forgotten the Lapland War?

KARA PIKKUSORMI

Attached: 1511657708342.jpg (640x480, 16K)

>Why didn't the Germans invade us?
Because you were already allies.

I didn't ask yesterday, I just thought the thread was interesting enough to have more of.

Attached: captain thorne.png (1378x912, 1.76M)

The Lapland war wasn't an invasion. The Germans were in Lapland because we invited them over in the Continuation war. The "war" was mostly us chasing them out.

It was a joke.

>tfw no BUF
If you had a way to show the average British soldier how their friends deaths would be perverted and used to subvert their home nations they would have thrown down their arms and installed the blackshirts. The core disagreement between Hitler and figures like Churchill was whether giving the Zionist Jews a homeland and using them against Bolshevik Jews was a good idea. Time proved Hitler right and Churchill horribly wrong on this point but we need to look at it without hindsight when we judge the powerful in WW2.

Attached: Hitler on Israel.png (1024x676, 810K)

No because we're nothing like the Germans, you should know this American. You're essentially our mindset enhanced.

>Were they afraid of the FINNISH BULL?

Who isn't

>t. Londonistani

Attached: 2018_06_15_14_05_02.png (480x681, 533K)

Get out of the mindset that we can afford to fight each other, we are 7~% of the global population.

Attached: Back+of+Lindisfarne+Castle.jpg (1600x1067, 309K)

?

Do you ever regret making the same thread every day, bot?

I didn't say we should fight each other, I said that we're very different from the Germans.

>brainlets think having a topic more than once is a conspiracy
kys seriously, you're useless

Why on earth is Cornwall but of your Gaymaniac empire? Wales too for that matter.

Sorry, I'm tired, I understand what you mean when it comes to culture but if we sided with Germany we would most likely have installed Sir Oswald Mosley and been allies rather than a vassal. British fascism would have led us into another global peace.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4bUIpD-S_Y

Attached: Mosley1.jpg (850x400, 65K)

Fuck no.

>if we sided with Germany we would most likely have installed Sir Oswald Mosley
And you based that on what? Mosley and the BUF were smaller than Jow Forums thinks and nonetheless there were far more suiting candidates for aligning Britain with Germany, such as Lord Halifax. Not to mention Mosley didn't even want to go to war in the first place whether on the side of Germany or not. Someone like William Joyce or John Beckett would be more likely to do just that rather than Mosley.

Mosley was against war with Germany, not the Soviet Union. He wished for a European brotherhood free of external influence that preserves the broad European race but also to preserve the individual ethnic groups included under said race, so why wouldn't he have sided with Germany once the die was already cast? The war would never have happened if Mosley was in power before the invasion of Poland.

Also, it was bigger than you probably think, especially in Lancashire and Yorkshire were many of us have family who supported the BUF only to change once we were already at war.

Yes.

>FINNISH BULL
TELL ME MORE

Attached: HornyAnimeGirl.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

Hitler tried. You can't blame him for that.

Attached: churchill_hitler_warmonger2.jpg (3813x4500, 3.94M)

Finlanders are surprisingly good fighters

Attached: finland.jpg (616x746, 38K)

>note the finnish casualties were changed in 2007 from the original which was over 200k killed/wounded just like the USSRs

>soviets present an ultimatum: gib clay or it's war
>tell them to fuck off
>kill a shitload of commie scum
>lose war
>lose more land than the original soviet demands

But muh k/d ratio amirite g-guys

yes