OBAMA KIDNAPPED MIGRANT CHILDREN AND GAVE THEM TO TRAFFICKERS!

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html

>The United States government placed an unknown number of Central American migrant children into the custody of human traffickers after neglecting to run the most basic checks on these so-called “caregivers,” according to a Senate report released on Thursday.

Attached: 1514956140525.jpg (600x628, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/KBMAGAFL/status/1008386945905504256/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=aNoiYpOKnqs
snopes.com/fact-check/brussels-doubts/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/23/chain-email/video-barack-obama-speech-circulating-internet-was/
youtu.be/fmtDCNk44mg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=250&v=aNoiYpOKnqs
youtube.com/watch?v=NAEKlDE3Gow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure, bro. I'm sure....

>mobile.twitter.com/KBMAGAFL/status/1008386945905504256/video/1

>tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors traveled to the U.S. southern border, in flight from poverty and gang violence in Central America. At least six of those children were eventually resettled on an egg farm in Marion, Ohio, where their sponsors forced them to work 12 hours a day under threats of death.

Attached: sneezers.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>The United States government placed an unknown number of Central American migrant children into the custody of human traffickers after neglecting to run the most basic checks on these so-called “caregivers,” according to a Senate report released on Thursday.

>In the fall of 2013, tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors traveled to the U.S. southern border, in flight from poverty and gang violence in Central America. At least six of those children were eventually resettled on an egg farm in Marion, Ohio, where their sponsors forced them to work 12 hours a day under threats of death. Local law enforcement uncovered the operation last year, prompting the Senate’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations to open an inquiry into the federal government’s handling of migrants.

B U M P

Attached: 1529162722094m.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

Why are you so "sure" that you know?

Fucking hell, I wonder if the self rightous liberals are going to ignore this as well

Attached: 1522012592804.jpg (225x225, 13K)

You mean the news jews?

>The News Jews

Attached: 1462212421539.png (298x296, 175K)

>january 2016
Not news. Debunked ages ago. Google is your friend.

when it turned out that picture of a Mexican kid sleeping in a cage was from 2014 everyone shut up real fast

thanks for the links that debunk it

Attached: pranks.png (720x475, 222K)

Attached: 1510122162985.jpg (850x400, 45K)

WTFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuCCKK

who dropped this?!?

What’s going on here?

That's a distraction just like the obviously fake costume bullshit.

kill yourselves. Obama is a child trafficker.

>news jews

That and all the libs that suddenly care about children

But now liberals care and swamp monsters are quoting the bible because fuck drumpft

Full video now, please. I need the whole speech.

>lazy amerifat expects the world to do the work for him

>liberals
they don't exist. you think that anyone but the press is complaining about North Korea for instance?

Spin spin sugar.

uhhh he's obviously both. Why would more negatives be a distraction from child trafficking?

Here, Obama at Brussels, 2014.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNoiYpOKnqs

bump

fuck that nigger

It's called throwing disinfo into the mix while shit comes out so that the news can brush all of it off as a whole faggot

I know plenty of people still follow the news and believe that diplomatic peace is the worst thing ever because somehow Trump is a dictator.

also, fags are still falling for this hoax too:
snopes.com/fact-check/brussels-doubts/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/23/chain-email/video-barack-obama-speech-circulating-internet-was/

Anecdotal example coming from an user. No reason to believe what you say.

I'm not going to bother looking at snopes or politifact as I am capable of thinking but thankyou for the video here , globalist

Faggot has no proof.

OBAMA KIDNAPPED CHILDREN FUCK THE SHITTY COSTUME OR THIS SHITTY VIDEO

Attached: 1502790260949.jpg (1500x1000, 816K)

Nigger

True, Im just suggest that this might get brushed under by hypocrits. I want to be wrong on this feeling but I see no signs of that happening any time soon.

He will stay a free ape.
Nothing will happen because hes a kike

Attached: 1517543965698.jpg (219x230, 17K)

wrong

Attached: mysids.png (192x191, 26K)

What will happen?
He was president of the ZOG after all.
Do you think trump will do anything?
No because hes part of the ZOG too.

These things come up all the time but nothing ever happens. It's a power struggle between Zionists and some other unidentified force. But that other force is definitely not for us

Trump isn't part of the ZOG. Literally go to google and type in WORLD ORDER and every article is about how trump is destroying it.

Attached: 1509784868226.png (872x1256, 762K)

>We need to get every member of the media, pop culture, academia, the pope, both political parties and more to debunk system human trafficking

>Trump Runs Fema Camp even though it opened in 2016.

k

Attached: tumblr_mqci4a7HNQ1qav5oho1_1280.jpg (580x792, 187K)

Yeah gl arresting the first nigger in the white house in that loaded attitude in the US right now
Even if he did all of that it would spark a civil wer if he was arrested because shitlibs would blame trump and say he faked the evidence with russia to become a dictator or something and riot

Evidence this shit is a satanic inauguration ritual: →
>These people were invited by the President for various things.
>A number of Clinton’s high appointees are homosexuals.
>There is a high correlation between homosexuality and the occult and also a big correlation between the type of ‘Jews’ Clinton has chosen and Satanism.
>During the inauguration week witches, homosexuals and homosexual witches gathered at the White House for various celebrations, to perform, to hold rituals, and other events.

Combining all the evidence provided by anons so far: showing the original pic isn't photoshopped, similar physiology of Obama, timestamp of original instagram post being Donald Trumps inauguration, original caption making a reference to the Obama family (class and grace), Obamas companion being in the pic.
Combining all this evidence we can infer that this likely is an Illuminati event centered around the inauguration of a new president and Obama is present, he may be acting as one of the homosexual witches they are so fond of.
Inb4 "hurr durr not related to child traffic", this is all fucking related, all the satanic shit together.
Shills can fuck off

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD KIKE

>zOY
So close...

Anyways. It's a psy op you dence fuck. If they can keep the sheep at war the puppet masters can fight without any trouble from the sheep.

Attached: 1526351726544.jpg (584x637, 42K)

>other unidentified force
nationalists?

Shut the fuck up, you soulless kike faggot.

NOPE.

Attached: 1519382307259.png (776x1048, 749K)

Attached: 1523700442055.png (1380x1494, 437K)

>tumbler
>new yorker
>leaf

Not going to bother reading the rest of your post

Attached: 1520978615164.png (893x941, 687K)

I'm thinking a cult.
Seriously, tone it down with the trumpfagging.
The only nationalists are the zionists

Attached: 1526322791243.jpg (663x359, 54K)

You're a retarded boomer, Yes Obama is trafficing children into the hands of kiddy fuckers BECAUSE he is part of the kiddy fucking SATANIST elite. It's all fucking connected you idiot, and trump is a good goi who always steers into whatever direction is best for amerimutts "greatest allies".

It's a hard truth but one you have to come to terms with. All presidents are pets of ((them))

>boomer
Kike detected

Attached: 1519854642046.png (1288x1360, 1.89M)

Why did you leave your containment thread?

Attached: 1526610037966.jpg (960x566, 34K)

lol

Attached: 1526174510001.png (662x1208, 215K)

fox news was against trump
boomer detected

Yeah they do.
Zionists beat the koreans and won Germany from the other force

I really don't feel like sitting through 40 minutes of Obama speaking, can you direct me to the specific portions to listen to?

Attached: ad0065bb556b07518b4cc57d00165efb31530141748b7f44e705b6cdd4ca3d96.png.jpg (480x588, 62K)

>fox news is against trump
>boomer detected
So how your summer?

Attached: 1521272591809.jpg (1680x661, 125K)

HE SAID WAS AGAINST TRUMP. WAS.

I'm not a fucking kike I just hate neocons, trump may not be as bad as shillary but he will never work against the TRUE ZOG's interests. The zogs may play the media game of hating trump with every ounce they have but they always play both sides

THIS VIDEO IS SPLICED TOGETHER FAGGOTS DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH. FOCUS ON THE TRUTH.

The other force is Jesuits/Rome. The whore and the beast. Both against each other and both against Christ

If faggots like bill kristol are attacking trump every day, I think he’s on the right path. We’ve got assets in Israel. They are gonna drain their swamp as well.

youtu.be/fmtDCNk44mg
Feast your eyes

Attached: 1528096537542.jpg (640x800, 475K)

Holy shit, you are a delusional kike.

>If faggots like bill kristol are attacking trump every day, I think he’s on the right path. We’ve got assets in Israel. They are gonna drain their swamp as well.
Trump is gonna destroy israel.

It's edited out of context I'm afraid.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=250&v=aNoiYpOKnqs

Deserves digits

Maybe. Good chance.
I'm thinking the classic illuminati
But then again, illuminati is Jewish

youtu.be/fmtDCNk44mg
Watch
"Isreal is our greatest ally "

Attached: 1529179880711.png (256x256, 30K)

You keep posting old shit that's disconnected from todays reality. You are neurotic.

How is it disconnected?
Because it proves trump is a ZOG rat?
It it because it doesn't support your MAGA illusion?

You've been duped, little redditor.

Sure think kike. Go take your HRT injection retard.

Attached: 1499745241570.gif (1286x800, 388K)

Obama the Muslim working for the Jews
hahaha
Take that Iran

check
your fuckin dick is mutilated
you have no say in this, slave

Remember when Melania hired an Exorcist to have White House cleansed and the MSM made fun of her? What did she know before moving in after the Obamas?

3:34

OBAMA IS A JEW

President Obama EU-US Summit Speech Brussels Belgium (March 26, 2014)
youtube.com/watch?v=NAEKlDE3Gow

we'd need to get him for something that there's demonstrable proof of that also destroys his reputation.
There are things in play behind the scenes we cant see.

She must've confused black people smell for haunting.

>We
i fucking hate you retards

Gotta destroy him first. I heard trump is unsealing obama records. That would probably do the trick. Barack obama is a total spook creation.

IG report was only the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

bump

barry sotoro is love, barry sotoro is life!

>(((Google))) is your friend
in what fucking universe, kikemonger

Attached: 1461456299505.jpg (204x200, 14K)

the deep state pushes fake obama conspiracies so when the truth comes out people will say "there were so many conspiracies, this ain't true either"

Yup, thats why the obama costume psy op and this bilderberg video are being spammed

And what will shitlibs do then?
>Russia/Trump or both faked all of it and Trump is making a hitlewrian powergrap we need to revolt now
Just get over it, Obama has an army of retards behind him and he is above the law because of it

>Just look into it

They had to eat all the eggs

>007

>January 29, 2016

zOMG Is that Obeezy in that Moloch outfit?

no its a psy op

bump

for wwhat purpose?

mixing disinfo in before the truth comes out to dismiss it all