If from the negro you could remove the genes for low IQ, stinking, being loud, watermelon addiction, etc...

If from the negro you could remove the genes for low IQ, stinking, being loud, watermelon addiction, etc., would you be okay with your daughter having sex with one?

Attached: 1.jpg (437x431, 18K)

They would be on their own country if they had those traits.

Would you still be disgusted by white girls who chose to have sex with them if they were identical to whites in terms of behavior but still looked as they do now?

Let's say Jamal here had a brain transplant. He has a pure aryan brain. Is she still a nigger lover for being attracted to him?

Attached: kevin-white-rox-gbor.jpg (450x600, 99K)

Well, if we wan't to imagine that a magical fairy flew down from heaven and made everyone smart, black people would not want to have sex with such degenerates who hate themselves so much that they don't want their children to look like them.

Why does it matter if your children look like you physically?

Why do you hate yourself and your parents so much that you don't want your children to look like you and them?
Did your parents treat you unjust, or is this the brainwashing speaking?

So if I have ugly parents with deformities and somehow I came out looking normal, I should only have sex with girls who are ugly and deformed like my parents?

You shouldn't reproduce in the first place since you have such genes dormant in you.

What if there is no reproduction, but sex within marriage but using birth control?

If you did all that there would be nothing left except some nappy hair.
Sounds like a plan...

No, they'd still be brown and ugly.

That's called degeneracy and hedonism.

Without all that, they'd be white.

They could be literal superhumans, I still won’t be okay with my genes being diluted.

>If from the negro you could remove the genes for low IQ, stinking, being loud, watermelon addiction, etc., would you be okay with your daughter having sex with one?
that wouldn't be a negro

>If from the negro you could remove the genes that make him a negro would you be okay with your daughter having sex with one?
ftfy

Do you consider the blacks within the light blue section of the bell curve to be black?

Attached: iq.png (640x394, 59K)

Since I'm the father in this riddle I would be upset that my daughter would never give me grandchildren just to date a guy with terrible genes and probably have to see his deformed parents at the wedding.
All in all a total dissapointment regardless of the race.
I would go on a trip with my wife and spend all of our life savings to leave nothing to our daughter without disowning her.

No, I want my grand kids to actually resemble me

Attached: 2798704.main_image.jpg (1500x1897, 785K)

I don't know. I guess what I am getting at is why is race mixing disgusting? Like most of you, I feel physically repulsed by it but I can't think of any way to combat theoretical race mixing with a negro whose behavior is more civilized than most whites other than

I guess this is another argument too but it seems weak. It would be like evolving a defense mechanism to feel disgusted by rats and still feeling disgusted by them after the diseases they carried were eliminated.

If you had to choose, would you rather your daughter have a child with a young Thomas Sowell or Carl the Cuck?

Attached: iq2.png (1036x530, 397K)

I smash black girls and my high school sweetheart was black. Don't want to settle down with one of them because I saw the picture in v
and want my kids to look like me. am I a fool pol?

Both of you know that you would have sex and marry Dahyun here if she fell in love with you. And unless you're oriental, she doesn't look like you and the children you would have with her would look less like you than they would if you had children with a white roastie.

Attached: dahyun.jpg (1000x1500, 169K)

I'm honestly not attracted to Asians. They don't do anything for me

Lol no

So ugly people should never have sex, even within marriage?

What if your daughter was barren? Would you still care as much?

It's just tribalism, dude.
Humans are very visual creatures, meaning we use visual cues to distinguish in-group from out-group.
Seeing those we identify as 'other' intermingling with our own, especially when it's their men and our women, sets of mental alarms, since those are classic signs of being conquered and subjugated.
In this day and age, it may not be entirely rational, but it's still part of human nature.
Coincidentally, our instincts may still be beneficial, however, since there do seem to be significant biological differences between different races and ethnicities that make miscegenation less than ideal.

Define "ugly"people.

Sounds like typical nigger behavior to react with disgust if there is a case where intermingling would not be harmful.

Your mom!

I see.
Well, my ugly mom met my ugly dad and they had the ugly me, and I love myself and my parents and want my offspring to resemble them and me.

>Seeing those we identify as 'other' intermingling with our own, especially when it's their men and our women, sets of mental alarms, since those are classic signs of being conquered and subjugated.
I wonder if liberal men have these mental alarms but ignore them. Makes me question if it's so biological if so many people claim to not be racist.

>Praise and give attention to people who ignore their mental alarms
>bully and threaten people who don't

I truly wonder why.

You can argue that accepting race-mixing in the minority of cases when it's not harmful normalises it as a whole, including for the majority of cases when it definitely is harmful.
People for the most part don't make their choices through rational thinking. Instinctive heuristic pathways aren't perfect, but they'll get it right most of the time, and people are lazy anyway.

My hypothesis is that progressive types override those kinds of alarms out of a desire to virtue signal. They associate tribalistic tendencies with stupid and immoral people, so they go out of their way to act in the exact opposite way as their instincts tell them out of a desire to seem morally and intellectually superior.

> If you could make blacks identical to whites in all traits except skin color would you?

Hell yeah I would. I would love for blacks to just be darker skied white folks. I'd do anything to make that happen.

Do you think it's wrong if people don't care whether or not their offspring resemble themselves?

Maybe it's because their desire for egalitarianism exceeds their need to feel mentally secure. Or maybe it's the other way around, people who have the mindset that allows them to be conquered and subjugated desire egalitarianism.Trying to think of more examples of mental alarms that we could have evolved that might be disadvantage if conditions changed in the present.

>You can argue that accepting race-mixing in the minority of cases when it's not harmful normalises it as a whole, including for the majority of cases when it definitely is harmful.
Good point.

>My hypothesis is that progressive types override those kinds of alarms out of a desire to virtue signal. They associate tribalistic tendencies with stupid and immoral people, so they go out of their way to act in the exact opposite way as their instincts tell them out of a desire to seem morally and intellectually superior.
Interesting.

I think that people who don't want to reproduce are mentally unstable, ill or children.
And I am completely serious on this one.

disadvantageous*

I could see that being partially true, but it seems weird to say it's degenerate to have protected sex with your wife.

>Interesting
That's also why progressive types tend to be middle-class people. The middle-class cares a whole lot about distinguishing themselves from the working class by appearing more sophisticated in order to get greater status, and they usually don't find themselves in situations where their innate biases may be confirmed, unlike working class people who do come into contact with the uglier sides of black people and migrants.

The degenerate part is the part where you said that they won't reproduce at all and just fuck each other for the sake of hedonism and nothing else.

No because
1) Sex is for procreation and pair bonding. My daughter fucking her non-husband is terrible for her.
2) If they did produce a child, said child would come from 2 radically different backgrounds and Cultural history. Who would they emphasize with? Are they a black white? White black? Such roots are important for long term psychological growth.
3) People are naturally attracted to those who look like themselves. Only fetishism and cultural exposure alters this instinct, neither which are good building blocks for a stable relationship.

Attached: 1526082239150.jpg (1024x683, 153K)

Fuck you nigger lover for even asking such a moronic question.

And distinguishing yourself and appearing more sophisticated and virtuous than others is another form of tribalism so they condemn others for the instincts and behaviors they themselves share. They want to expand the scope of the tribe to the entire nation, sometimes the world, but those who deny racial differences are deluded and committing cultural suicide. They're either ignorant or willing to ignore evidence that contradicts what they wish to be true. Or they just don't care since they are insulated from the problem.

Yes.

Hell no. They would still have little niglets and nobody wants to look at those.

OP is a self-hating african-american

I know plenty of black people that do not and have not ever remotely fit this profile. I'm wholly convinced that 85% of the posters here have never had a nuanced encounter with a black person. No skin off my back, though. You do you.

>nazi flag
>unironically asking that
Only on Jow Forums.

sage goes in all fields

Carl the cuck had his balls removed and would faint before he finished filling in all the paperwork he insisted on so he could hold her hand.

so 0 gran-kids and he would be raising a kid that's not his so both options lead to the same
A half black child.

Sowell is smarter than the average black person but one of the guys car was being cucked by could be a huwhite chad.>watermelon addiction
Watermelons are used to prevent chimp outs they are medication even whites with 0.00000001% sub Saharan African have to eat them to pass for white

Is it a liberal caveat not to have unnecessary hangups about race? Is it a leftist delusion not to stereotype negative encounters with other individuals? I like to think I'm lucky or go about my day in a way that doesn't make me a target. I don't think that says anything about my personal politics or internal values.

No, I don't want unaesthetic grandchildren.

I've never been driven to prejudicial notions because of confrontation, more or less because those incidents have been independent of any stereotypical primacy, and somehow that makes me a lefty retard. Someone lock horns with me on this.

Weird how the most arguably sane shit that gets said on this board goes largely ignored.

Lil Punchy De Niro has the ugliest kids in America

Attached: 477DFDB800000578-0-image-a-44_1513835735580.jpg (634x935, 103K)

Would still have gigantic penises? Cuz that's what I'm upset about.

just why..? what does she find so attractive about him? I get it when I see a white girl with a colored eyed mulatto but that guy she's with is a literal ape.. nothing attractive about him

Why are blacks so obssessed with white girls? If they fuck all of the white girls they would have no white girls to fuck or lust over.

The blacks should encourage more white males to breed with white girls to make more white girls for horny black men to salivate over instead of wanting to fuck white girls just for themselves.

Attached: 88mph.png (600x250, 91K)

Fuck no.

Violence is sexy to white women.

if that was my daughter i'd disown her

>Everyone should conform to my standards
Okay pal.

What would be wrong with this, though? Why is it reasonable to expect people to make an effort to overcome such deep-seated evolutionary responses, when instead we could just keep rats away?

Our lives would in no way improve from rat acceptance. Cats and dogs are better pets and live longer.

Modern life is stressful enough and unnatural enough as it is. There are certain things you *have* to get over. But you don't have to get over race mixing as a white person because white lives are not in any way improved by accepting it.

You don't need confrontation, you just need data and studies. It's a structural problem, not an anecdotal one. Whether you go by intelligence, (violent) crime rates, income and education levels, STDs, general obesity and illness, broken families, they are the worst demographic by any measure that would interest a society attempting to thrive.

Given all the available data it is undeniable that blacks generally are bad news. It's not a coincidence that societies are generally fucked up to the degree that they have blacks, especially if they are permitted positions of power.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

The empiricism behind these projections has yet to aversely affect me. I'll apologize to you when and if that day comes for me, though. You have to understand, that because of my anecdotal experience, I really can't be fucked to care or stress the same convictions.

Don't you think that perhaps there are things more important than just you?

no it's just unnatural and sick. what id that was your daughter?

no

Of course, but I'm not going to subscribe to a monolith of behavior especially regarding phenomenon that can and has gone either way. Why would I preemptively put up barriers when, in all my years of experience, it's highly unlikely that I'll ever be a victim? I'm not infallible or indestructible, but shit, I'm certainly better off than many here when it comes to those interactions. At best, I can only apologize that the rest of you aren't as lucky as I am. Really, that's about it.

Lefties trying to deny the black problem sound like righties trying to deny climate change, pretty funny desu.

The thing is though, in this case, they already have affected you negatively, just in indirect ways. You pay for their food, their housing, their education, their attempted rehabilitation, their bad health, their vandalism, the attempts to prevent their crimes et cetera. But the tax man serves as a proxy so you have trouble envisioning the degree to which you're getting fucked.

In societies with welfare states there is no such thing as a neutral or inconsequential person. People are either contributing or they are a burden. Everyone in your country who is not contributing is making you carry the load.

No, they're ugly too

If it was literally JUST a skin color difference that's the only way I would even consider it

If whites had white only spaces and countries, the QoL for whites would improve immeasurably. The fact that many blacks are smart or kind doesn't matter. Only data, averages, and trends matter when it comes to policy-making, not data points or outliers.

If you're permanently trapped in diversity and there's no way out, of course it makes sense to make friends with nice blacks.

But that's just the thing--you *don't* have to be stuck in diversity forever. All that is needed to escape is sufficient political will among whites.

in places where you don't have a "race conciousness" like brazil and hyspano-america you hope to have your children "looking white".

pic much related: The painting "The Redemption of Ham" by Modesto Brocos features a black grandmother, mixed-race mother, white father and white baby. The grandmother stands to the left with her hands raised in prayer, praising God that her grandson is white.

Attached: thanks God he looks white.jpg (600x724, 350K)

That's okay with me. I'm cognizant of my tax dollars and salaried well enough for it not to be a matter of life and death.

I think now would be a great time to mention that I'm not white.

What cures jungle fever would be a better question. Crack a whip dude

Untenable social structures become matters of life and death in the long run though.

If you're a comfy guy with a decent job you probably do care about stability. The current way government finances are in the US (and most European welfare states for that matter) are not of the kind that lead to long term stability.

Then you pinched yourself, woke up and realised that beauty and aesthetics has an incredible impact on performance so that could never happen to a sludge-coloured, frizzy-haired, flat-nosed group which is so hard to look at that their palms don't even match the backs of their hands.

Does 409 cut greese

It would become not preferable instead of a moral wrong. I think people should stick to their race because it creates healthy babies, integrated families, and passes down culture. If blacks were the same as us, i still think we would all best be served by sticking to our race. If people decided not to, that's fine, but there should be analiggg stigma to it. I'm not a storm weenie by any stretch of the imagination, or white, but this seems sensible. I don't understand why whites think this is such a controversial thing. Every other race practices it.

Attached: IMG_1893.jpg (410x265, 77K)

No.

I'd be irritated.

The races should generally avoid mixing. I want more white babies.