What the fuck is his problem? This whole "Fuck Donald Trump" movement seems to be Jewish propaganda

What the fuck is his problem? This whole "Fuck Donald Trump" movement seems to be Jewish propaganda.

Attached: robert-de-niro-9271729-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfGuYeC1KOs
youtube.com/watch?v=1zNr8Pf1QkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only shitlibs and entertainment types care about this old cunt.

He's a spic, what else can you expect?

Desperately trying to cling on to his shitty life choices, it must physically pain him so hard to look at his fucked up mutant offspring and realize he pissed away his good looks and genes all for the sake of virtue signalling

Attached: 1478969613438.png (923x879, 1.09M)

dbl check
he's italian
but that's almost the same shit really

In fact, I'd take that a step further and call him a straight up Guinea.

I've noticed that its ((( Hollywood ))) actors and hip hop "artists" using the term being against Trump.

Definitely Jewish subversion. what's sad is that a lot of dumb people fall for it.

He has always been a bit off. His father was a homosexual who spent all his free time cruising for anonymous homosexual.

True story.

doesn't matter how good his movies where if he was trafficking underage kids his head will get smashed open and his brain extracted then smashed also.

8 year olds dude

>Jewish propaganda
ya dont say

Attached: mindfuck.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Boycott Hollywood amerimutts.

All of these celebs are controlled and part of the same secret society.
They are actors on stage and off. If they tell them to make a political
statement, they do it. It's the offer you don't refuse. They are all bound
to push the same agenda. That is why they all invariably go along with the
gay agenda, white replacement agenda, feminism, etc. They all have
up the ass as well, as an initiation.

Attached: DTLZOASUQAAM1AK.jpg (468x596, 60K)

i havent payed for cable trash in over 11 years

You have to pay for it? We have to pay ((( TV license ))) but i don't watch our propaganda machine or listen to what Irish celebrities have to say.

Good point. It really doesn't take a genius to work it out.

Hes got a public podium to get confrontational....you got some faggy image post site...where you pray for a butterfly effect to take place...

He's a literal moron, just listen to that mush mouth try to have a conversation.

Also he's broke and in debt so has to resort to whoring himself out for shekels.

shit that tv antennas pick up have always been free. its generally like AM radio here, which broadcasts trash and just bible shit.
cable tv is stupidly expensive here, especially if you want the high definition channels. its all a scam dude. shits on the internet if you really want to watch it.

robert de nigro is shitalian drumpf is german, so that should tell you everything

Who will win?

>This whole "Fuck Donald Trump" movement seems to be Jewish propaganda

Oh kek

Attached: 1513216160336.png (498x467, 17K)

Watched Angel Heart last night. Amazing movie. Shame he's become what he is.

Well in fact I didn't really think about it until today when I seen all his Hollywood friends cheer when he said fuck trump. It really doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's just propaganda. I feel sorry for the idiots who fall for it more so than anything.

Shut up name fag

>name
all phoneposters must hang

Did Trumps jewish children and grand children cheer too?

Nice comeback brainlet
Do you cheer when Somali niggers bang your girlfriend

>Do you cheer when Somali niggers bang your girlfriend

No Im not a cuckmerican

Attached: 1429212375094.jpg (288x399, 47K)

he's mad he married and produced children with a disgusting groid and now his half breed animals are all a constant and painful reminder of his failure at life. also he's salty he has to keep working forever in shit movies because his wife spends all his money on frivolities as a negro is want to do

they are ALL nuts Carey, Cusack and de Nero. Yet they hoard their money like greedy Jews and help no one irl

They show themselves,

He's a punchy drunk

he probably raped and killed many a kid. They're all terrified because their cover is in jeopardy

He is Hollywood personified. Brainwashed, gated-community libtard.

Really what a waste.

user., why do you have that image saved on your computer? Delete it immediately.

My thoughts exactly.

He's mostly Irish

Even worse.

>bible shit

sounds good man

im not a conspiracy guy, but i think this is true

bingo

It just portrays the typical american couple I dont see whats wrong with it

>What the fuck is his problem?
hes a giant sperg who has a litter of nigglets.

Attached: lib-sperg-democrat.png (328x314, 60K)

/fpbp

>muh based trumpf
biggest jew cocksucker President ever exist

Attached: 29684034_1667480773331307_5059717489512906958_n.jpg (728x784, 58K)

Trafficking
Pedo stuff
Marina
Weinstein

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Nice Che reference there champ
Have a you

this. its a rite of passage. You dont comply to your puppet masters, you are destroyed.

He's a greasy race mixing wop whose career is winding down and he's desperate to remain relevant.

The only reason all these liberal faggots are sperging out is because we're gonna take the country back we're not gonna put up with their bullshit anymore.

They finally went full retard and we said fuck that .

He's too dark to be Irish he's probably a Corsican you can just see the shit skin oozing out of him.

Let's just say his character in Cape Fear wasn't an act

youtube.com/watch?v=xfGuYeC1KOs

HIs character in Dirty Grandpa wasn't an act.

Deniro plays tough guys his whole career then turns out to be the biggest whiny pussy faggot on the planet. LMAO.

he's covering up the fact that he and (((Polanski))) raped children in France and elsewhere in Europe, by screaming "FUCK DLUMPF"

Robert was arrested in Paris for pedophilia in the 1970s but bribed his way to a charge of prostitution

youtube.com/watch?v=1zNr8Pf1QkY
based

There was a 40 second standing ovation after he said "Fuck Trump". We need pictures of all the actors and actresses, directors, producers, etc. that stood up. Has anyone started this project yet?

who gives a fuck what this high-heel-wearing, oil-drilling, crypto-dwarf shitty 'actor' says or does? he's made one or two great movies yet his filmography numbers in the hundreds

>biopic of denegro's life is announced
>denegro auditions to play himself
>he loses out to verne troyer's corpse
>slinks home to fuck his burnt hamburgler of a wife

Attached: Al Sharpton.png (446x586, 313K)

I wish actors weren't allowed to make their politics known.... he's a great actor but I can't enjoy any of his movies anymore

>Majority hates trump
THIS IS PROPAGANDA!!
>Fox News and it's dumb puppet trump blatantly lies in verifiable ways literally every day
This is reality!

Hes buttflustered because his sex-trafficking business is getting more and more difficult every week.

He wants to fuck Trump in his orange male vaganus.

I can only get so hard, stop teasing.

We like Trump though