What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: 1529019312278.jpg (624x315, 57K)

The Dems ran someone so unlikable that a meme became president.

never put a woman in the seat of the most powerful nation unless you want the empire to crumble (eg. British)

We could get into all kinds of details, but they generally boil down to "because Hillary"

The open borders, ban guns and fuck whitey platform was a nonstarter.

she's absolute shit and everybody hates her and knows she's incompetent at whatever job she's handed but apparently nobody in DC knows this as they all have their heads up their own asses

All correct

But I might add everybody in D.C. knew she was shit and their entire job and lives for some were dedicated to polishing this turd because as chief fundraiser, she decided it was her turn to be president

'Because it's time for a woman to be President' has to be THE WORST ticket/platform ever.

>what went wrong?

entitlement mentality

Attached: lezley-mcspadden-01-435.jpg (435x580, 69K)

Democrats are absurdly, incredibly, mind-blowingly shitty as messaging.

She voted with bernie sanders like 90%+ of the time, had an extensive platform, and yet.

She still came off like a tool. Plus, desu, given republicans would have had both houses I'm sure some stupid shit would have happened.

Nothing: She lost.

calling half the nation deplorable ended her campaign

Her entire platform was "It's time for a woman to be president and if you don't think so you're sexist"

pizzagate

there is no way she can regain support from a majority of the US

nothing

Seth Rich

She's suffered a breakdown. Trump is in the White House and Hillary is at home getting drunk on Tito's and scratching the cheese out of her twat..

She sucks

the problem is in the pic

women have no place in executive office

The dems ran out of money and pushed through their major contributor despite their average voting block straight saying they wanted a different candidate through the manipulation of super delegates.

This lowered voter enthusiasm to turn up for the ballot box, then the media couldn't read polling data for shit and showed Clinton winning across the board (most polls gave her a less than 10 point lead which means it could go either way) causing even less people to show up and check blue because they felt they didn't have to. Couple all this with standard Joe's who ate pretty apolitical showing up for Trump because at least he wasn't a pc cuck who seemed to at least give a shit about focusing American job growth by giving the bird to poor international trade deals and it spelled their doom.

Of course, having a massively out of touch lazy ass candidate running on nothing but "I'm a woman" while being known for being corrupt and dumb as hell from her previous position sure as shit didn't help either. Even the die hard libs flipped on that cunt hard after she lost.

It's more than hilarious to see her struggle to try to figure out what happened though.

Nothing.

She told everyone not voting for her to fuck off instead of telling them why they should vote for her. She was a stuck up asshole her whole campaign and had this air of "I'm destined to win this so why try?"

>Campaign once a week to 50 people, because muh polls.
>tell white people to fuck off
>tell blue collar dudes she is going to fire them
>lie about everything
Pretty much the worst candidate possible. Please run again.

Attached: 33490D70-B567-4987-8F87-A502070FF8AA.jpg (1024x688, 101K)

She could only get Commiefornians and Jew Yorkers to Pokemon-go to the polls

Crooked as fuck and very unlikable.

Why arent I 50 points ahead you might ask

Well, LBJ fans wanted LBJ to be known as the Most Evil President forever, sorry Hilary!

You had a lucky escape.

> MAGA!

Attached: hillary_no_refunds_and_done.jpg (800x419, 35K)

Also, that bitch died on 911 and had a retarded body double come hug a kid and say its a great day in New York! Then they said she had a pneumonia, lol she hugged a kid for a photo.

Pandering to mentally ill and non citizens mostly

God had other plans.

Attached: Brenda+Ann+Spencer+(002).jpg (1000x682, 56K)

Times up Queen Hillary.

Attached: Come_at_me_cunt.jpg (853x480, 24K)

All went well, actually.

>hillary
>what went wrong
>hillary
kys

It's jail time. My beautiful Queen Hillary

Attached: 612.png (1154x768, 623K)

This was said in 2006

Attached: Cod7eFSWgAAE9rO.jpg (900x1000, 136K)

She got away with corruption, selling of nuclear material to the Russians, destruction of documents on multiple occasions that were meant for the public and managed to fool half the American population into buying her lies and cover up stories what were later debunked when the truth came out.

She were never caught and sent to the electric chair that’s what went wrong.

She didn't understand the electoral college.

Could somebody redpill me on British failures during the Victorian Era?

Nothing.

Attached: D8440B4C-D497-4E40-B807-473D04B99198.jpg (474x315, 33K)

The British Empire was on its peak during Victorias reign
It were the two worldwars that finished them off
I don´t like women in powerful positions either, but don´t shittalk one of the most successful Queens of all time

Nobody votes for a weak republican. Democrats want a democrat, and republicans want a strong republican. Hillary Clinton was intended to lose. That's why she was put up as the candidate. Same with that fucking Perez hack. The democrats are being paid big money to act like republishits, which works wonderfully, since rightists are little brainlets who will spew venom at anyone with a D after their name regardless of their beliefs and democrats don't want republican candidates.