Roger Stone ‘forgot’ about that time he met with a Russian national for dirt on Hillary

When he gave his documents over and testified, he forgot about that time Trump Campaign requested he visit with a Russian national to see if there was dirt on Clinton. Only the Washington Post’s expose on it jogged his memory.
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-associate-roger-stone-reveals-new-contact-with-russian-national-during-2016-campaign/2018/06/17/4a8123c8-6fd0-11e8-bd50-b80389a4e569_story.html?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.053b5726ea50

[Inb4 you ‘jewporter’]

Roger Stone joins the likes of Don Jr. and Kushner who also forgot about that times they met with Russians promising dirt on Clinton.
As Senator McCain predicted, there are more shoes yet to drop off this centipede.

Attached: 3000.jpg (620x372, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/donald-trumps-jrs-email-exchange/533244/
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1607/24/sotu.01.html
youtu.be/aiEGEGcokUc?t=36s
washingtonpost.com
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
thehill.com/policy/national-security/360508-book-steele-says-70-90-percent-of-his-trump-russia-dossier-is
theintercept.com/2017/07/11/russian-oligarch-plotted-aid-trump-named-private-intelligence-dossier/
cbc.ca/news/world/collusion-donald-trump-us-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation-1.4601161
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if he had met with a Canadian to get dirt on Clinton? I heard they met with a bunch of tranny faggots to get dirt...

Here's Trump Jr.'s effort:

June 9, 2016: Trump Jr. gets email from a Russian saying: "The Crown prosecutor of Russia[a] …. offer[s] to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump”
Trump Jr. replies “if it’s what you say I love it”
SOURCE: theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/donald-trumps-jrs-email-exchange/533244/

Six weeks later.

July 24, 2016: Donald Trump Jr. appeared on CNN and told Jake Tapper that the Clinton campaign’s suggestion that Russia was helping Trump was “disgusting” and “phony,” noting, “Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie.”
SOURCE: transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1607/24/sotu.01.html
VIDEO: youtu.be/aiEGEGcokUc?t=36s

Trump Jr. swapped emails and organized a meeting at Trump Tower to discuss the promised “very high level and sensitive information” that Russians had on Hillary six weeks before lying about it on CNN. Not only does Trump Jr. lie readily and easily on camera, but just look at his moral indignation about it. “They will say anything to win.”

That’s a special kind of sleazy right there, folks.

>NO COLLUSION NO CONTACT WITH RUSSIANS EVER
Ooops

Oops. I left out:

June 26, 2016: Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner take the meeting. If believe honest Trump Jr., nothing came of their treasonous attempts, so it's all good.

Kinda like when the Clinton campaign literally got unsourced dirt on Trump from a British nation, Christopher Steele?

why don't you take care of your dear leader first, leaf.

Attached: FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST06-1-511x768.jpg (511x768, 45K)

Moar deepstate plants.

Attached: 1517297552027s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

First, funding. The dossier was prepared by Chris Steele on behalf of Fusion GPS (a washington firm) and initially funded by NeverTrump Republicans at Washington Free Beacon. After Trump one the primary, FreeBeacon lost interest and only then was it picked up the Clinton Campaign.

Next, Clinton. You're right Clinton got the dirt, but she didn't release it. Jow Forums clowns and conspiracies will never adequately explain why Hillary, or the deep state, or evil Obama each chose independently NOT to publicly release or even quietly leak the Steele Dossier prior to the election.

Back to Steele. When his principals wouldn't release the dossier, Chris Steele brought the dossier allegations to his intelligence brothers in the FBI. When the FBI didn't go public he leaked it himself to the media. He says he did so because he considers America an ally and was horrified to think of Putin having a hold over the U.S. presidency.

>That’s a special kind of sleazy right there, folks.

Attached: lib-sperg-cancuck.png (328x314, 57K)

>washingtonpost.com
>news

Attached: 1511644238317s.jpg (125x108, 2K)

>was horrified to think of Putin having a hold over the U.S. presidency.

And the alternative is to keep america in the dark about hilary's misdeads? In the worst case scenario, all russia did was help tell the truth about hilary. In the best case scenario, russia made the elections more transparent by revealing skeletons about the candidates.

> pleb on Jow Forums masterfully dismisses all of Washington Post because jews, deep state, and Hillary emails

Why does this investigation take so long?

The President's son, son-in-law, and campaign manager met with Russian operatives who promised dirt on Clinton and then the President dictated a knowingly false statement cover up the purpose of the meeting.

Case closed.

Attached: Weezing laugh pepe.jpg (399x385, 41K)

Literally nobody cares. If russia had to get involved to make sure that demon hillary lost, it works for me.

As opposed to Breitbart or WND or whatever garbage fake news you read

Attached: IMG_0865.jpg (480x323, 50K)

>cry wolf 1000 times
>no one will listen
I'm voting Trump 2020 MAGA

be gone leaf.

why does Russia know anything about Hillary

How is Europe doing with all those Muslims? That worked out real well for ya... youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
You comment shows that you are not far off from your neighbors to the north - a soon to be erased white culture.

The democrats bench is shameful for the 2020 election. I hope to god they run Elizabeth Warren so we can watch the left screech with anger again when they lose. I'd vote Trump 2020, Pence 2024, Pence 2028. By then the worlds problems should be solved and we can let a democrat come into office again to fuck things up, as is tradition.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIARUSSIAVRUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA

Attached: 1517021410730.gif (413x243, 51K)

>You comment shows that you are not far off from your neighbors to the north
Norway?

lol no one cares go fuck your dog leaf

Attached: leafd6.png (665x459, 20K)

>adequately explain why Hillary, or the deep state, or evil Obama each chose independently NOT to publicly release or even quietly leak the Steele Dossier prior to the election.
good leaf point, leaf.
I still find it very hard to understand how that is not true. The Steele guy had a very strong reputation so it's one of these:
1. The report is in fact true - least likely scenario
2. He was paid off heavily to shotgun his career and reputation
3. He was losing his touch and thought to try one last hurrah

Thoughts?

Now you are having difficulty understanding basic cardinal directions... makes sense.

That was Chris Steele's reasoning at the time, as it was reported. Not mine. Frame your point differently if you still have one.

I knew the educational system in Burgerland was bad, but not this bad. Try looking at a map mutt.

The WP article was actually confirmed by Stone so I can't see how you can possibly claim that the story was not true...

Simple. He puts his red cap on and his brain turns off.

>Rolling Stone
You can do better than that, Nigel.

Oh look, a cunuck subhuman talking about America. Shocking......

Nation of Jan Brady losers
"Marcia Marcia Marcia!"

"America! America! America!"

Canada: the uninteresting, jealous, angsty middle child of nations.

Then:
>there was no collusion with russia!

Now:
>okay, there was collusion with Russia but it was a good thing!

Soon:
>I’m GLAD Putin is puppeting Trump!

>Thinks meeting with someone, to get dirt on someone else, is illegal

Attached: uhh_ok.gif (400x225, 513K)

It's oppo research sweety. Like how the DNC did honey buns

Attached: roger stone degenerate kike.jpg (782x827, 113K)

It actually is tho

no. sorry sweetie. its not

>“You don’t understand Donald Trump,” Stone recalled saying before rejecting the offer at a restaurant in the Russian-expat magnet of Sunny Isles, Fla. “He doesn’t pay for anything.”

DRUMPF BTFO COLLUSION CONFIRMED

Attached: roger stone degenerate kike 2.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Do you dispute what Roger Stone now admits? Because that's what the Washington Post story says, dumbo. If don't don't dispute it, then why are you wasting time challenging the publisher instead of talking about the news.
I know you're redpilled and it's cool to reject all main stream media, but it's become like a substitute for thinking for you guys, seriously.

>FBI informant
>Russian collusion.

I think the report largely is true. As of Nov. 2017 (with the benefit of hindsight and learning more intel), Steele himself estimated he believe the memo was still 70-90% true.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/360508-book-steele-says-70-90-percent-of-his-trump-russia-dossier-is

For examples, the Steele Dossier includes allegations that (1) Carter Page meeting with high level Russians, (2) Russians planned 2016 election interference in swing states to hurt Hillary, (3) and Donald Trump's shady ties to Araz Agalarov, the man who organized that unfortunate October 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Trump's campaign heads and Russians promising Hillary dirt.
theintercept.com/2017/07/11/russian-oligarch-plotted-aid-trump-named-private-intelligence-dossier/
At minimum these Dossier allegations have proven true. And that's only what reporters could figure out--Mueller could know more.

taking an election donation from a foreign national in money or in something of value; soliciting a foreign contribution; computer-hacking; conspiracy to assist a criminal act; perjury; unregistered work as a foreign agent; or lying about foreign contacts on a security clearance form.

cbc.ca/news/world/collusion-donald-trump-us-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation-1.4601161

Was this nigga blinking out Morse code on TV today? I caught as much as the word "fox". Anyone else?

Keep trying you Canadian faggot

Roger Stone has been on Infowars a lot recently, with him and Jones asking for money and shilling supplements to fight lawsuits. It looks like they're making them play (((their))) game.

Attached: 1525554388632.png (1080x576, 654K)

Maybe Hillary shouldn't have so much dirt on her? why do you care does anyone give a fuck that Democrats met with the British to find dirt on Trump?
No because it isn't illegal.

Why should I care?

That crooked bitch took 5 million from my own government and no one gave a fuck.

>Russia hacked our election by telling the truth
That is the best propaganda is truth and that's how we used to BTFO the USSR every day with their pravda shit.

Listen to yourself use such gymnastics to explain away Hillary’s collusion with a foreign power to win an election. You’re funny. All Trump Jr did was sit in a meeting with some lawyer wow.

>campaign manager does opposition research
oh wow, it's fucking nothing

Did your kike master put this thread on your action item list today because Stone proved that the FBI was trying to run a sting opperation on him?

Where’d you buy that tin foil hat of yours? It works awesome !

Remember bitches, WE THE PEOPLE WON! And we will continue to do so.

>Russian operatives
Fusion GPS operatives.

>Russian national
Just to be clear this just means a person who is a Russian citizen right?

it means democrats and liberals are filthy racists against russians