Hey pol im 12% black and my dad is 25%and i have some questions

hey pol im 12% black and my dad is 25%and i have some questions.
>Am I european?
>Am I white?
Pic related, its me in the pic.

Attached: oie_Eeh9EiYLRoFe.jpg (330x600, 24K)

Yeah, fine by me. Now start reading into far right and spreading anti-communism

>Am I white? Yes
>Am I european? yes

>Betraying your and your fathers lineage
Cuck.

so why is that octoroon white and not this octoroon?

Attached: 1517878285002.png (890x822, 1.26M)

>European
No
>White
American white

you look white to me so yes. Just dont tell people you have nigger dna and you should do just fine.

>Am I white?
95% or you're not white. Sorry bub.

I am white, right guys?

Attached: whiteman.jpg (356x358, 17K)

absolutely not you ugly faggot.

octoroon bitch ass ur ancestors are turning in there graves.

yeah niggers!

Stupid fucking OOGA BOOGA. The british should have genocided you stupid niggers when they colonized you 200 years ago. Worthless subhuman scum.

Looks like a fag to me.

that's a quadroon not a octoroon

nigger

I've seen this twat on Instagram before. What's his name, LARPer.

Judging by your haircut and facial hair you're definitely gay enough to be european, I just don't think you're black enough.

>race mixed mutt
You are an orc. Begone!

Whites are under attack from Jews and browns but let’s argue about who’s white

You look like an Italian, so no, you’re not white. Not black, either though. Just identify as a PoC.

Exactly hes 12.5% black why would he want to be white when he looks mixed as hell and has black ancestors. What sick sick world.

It’s an important topic, though. We can’t just ignore it because of “muh divide and conquer”. We have to be upfront about the fact that not all Europeans are white, e.g. Mediterraneans and Slavs. Pointing out the truth doesn’t make you a shill.

people like you are bigger racists than full euros your stabbing your black ancestors in the back you son of a bitch.

she's an octoroon, she has one black great-grandparent.

Attached: DPWm20DX4AEytsi.jpg (700x1024, 83K)

>>Am I european?> Thats an identity and a culture so its a choice and not something your born into like race
Am I white? Yes

that's me in the pic. where the fuck did you get it from??

retard

Attached: DUlKH-LWkAEB5uA.jpg (513x411, 15K)

shes 32% black meaning which means she neither quadroon or octoroon.

I'm 12.5% mexican but she was a woman from the northern part (monterrey) and more spanish than indian. At least thats what I was told.

genes are not the same as ancestry. quadroon/octoroon is defined by ancestry.

Attached: 1510187401077.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

Meds and Slavs are Caucasian and I don't see anything wrong with calling them white. Slavs especially are perfectly white, gtfo.

bait

This retard autist girl being vain is hard to stomach

you mad

Attached: 1501015848285.jpg (1080x1080, 168K)

Caucasian ≠ white
Do Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese, Greeks etc. look like they’re fucking white?
Varg breaks it down pretty well. Only blue-eyed blondes are white. The only way for you to get triggered by this undisputable fact is if you’re a non-white shitskin yourself.

1. Tell nobody your 12% black
2. fuck white women and teach your kids to be racist.
3. Your nigger genes will bred out of exsistence
PROFIT???

>Blonde/Blue eyes meme
history is full of brown haired europeans doing great things, meanwhile Nordcucks aren't known for anything. Explain that faggot

She still very discernibly has black features.

oh yeah and dont forget the most important step and thats live your life

some divide and conquer jewing right here

Greek Civilization was greatest under the Hellenics. They were of northern European origins and we're frequently described as blonde or red haired.

just pretend to be, white enough.

>tfw I'm blonde hair, blue eyed and have a Native American dad

sure bro

Attached: 1526873578631.jpg (1003x755, 60K)

you're good m8

hurr

Attached: download.jpg (290x174, 13K)

Nigger.

>muh ancestry
meaningless semantics you mutt troglodyte

>t. triggered Italo-Americans who can’t handle the fact that they’re not white

Also
>brown hair
>literally the same color as shit
>“white“
Hahaha who do you think you‘re kidding, you fucking greaseball?

This.

Being white is spritual thing as well as a physical thing. Just act white and marry some low caste but pure white women. Within a few generations the blood taint will be erased.

not of northern european origin, but of the same stock. and no, not all hellenes had blonde hair and light eyes

Fuck off, kike.

>brown hair
hmm

Attached: 1403862318499.cached.jpg (2000x1333, 611K)

Hellenic means Greek in Greek, dumbass. Stop larping. The first northerners that settled to the Balkans were the Slavs and that was 900 years after the Hellenistic period.

maybe if you brought some of that to real life instead of LARPing on an image board your country wouldn’t be fucked

la creatura

Your dad was 25% you say?

>your dad was a cuck.

Make a video, in photos you can get away but talking the non-white facial characteristics become very evident, kinda like how women with makeup look good in photos but once they start talking the folds and wrinkles get visible.

whiter than you, Argentina

Attached: 1501016484918.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

Well either he's a cuck or that is not you in the picture

If you are more than 25% white you cannot be a octaroon retard

Honestly most people from Argentina are whiter than this she-chimp

>I don't understand how meiosis works

Attached: 1526411546632.jpg (1095x1200, 117K)

Why are you so aggressive wow

Yeah, brown hair is literally the same color as shit. What, did I stutter, you braindead wog?
Hitler belonged to the Alpine race and not the Nordic one. He said so himself. Sure he wanted to do great things for the white race and had his heart in the right place, but he wasn’t a pure white and he ultimately failed in his endeavor, probably due to having non-white admixture.

If you have to ask, you know the answer

So you‘re admitting I‘m right. Thanks for finally seeing the light, Luigi.

Wud fug.

Sub Saharan African doesn't mean black totally you can get a small % of that because some genes are shared throughout all races
It's what causes the 2-5% deviations in dna testing
Granted she has nigger in her but people with up to 5% sub Saharan (or any other race/ethnicity) may have 0% of that in their true ancestry
Plus there is a 2% variable which has allowed the Kikes who own these companies to put up 2% Jewish in people's results

Attached: DGBfDUkXsAEkQye.jpg (997x1199, 186K)

>this much cope
Lol, you’re probably a nigger yourself. It’s never too late to end your worthless subhuman life, Tyrone.

> "WW2 failed because Hitler had a non-Nordic ancestor"

You can't make this level of retardation up, folks.

Does she have a plantation owner? As an Iberian I claim dibs.

Because he looks white. I dont even think thats a photo of an "octaroon". She doesn't. You can tell that girl isn't White.

I'd put my peepee into her chesticles, if you no wut i mean...

yes

Attached: 1515128681176.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

defintely whiter than those iberians and italians bastards but less whiter than the average western european. Just call yourself half italian half white or half white and half spanish.

Do you have a better explanation, bong? It’s pretty obvious, really. He lost to fucking Slavs, because of some retarded mistakes he made. A Nordic Hitler would have never made such mistakes, Nords are the most intelligent race on Earth. No way you’re an actual Briton. You’re probably some Paki shitskin who likes to LARP as white on Jow Forums. Fucking kys, disgusting filth.

This. Day Of The Colander, when?

you are white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNDENIABLY WHITE! WHATEVER UR FUCKING GENETICS ARE IT DOSENT MATTER UR A FULLY PASSING WHITE MALE STOP WORRYING!!!!

I often see female mulattoes trying to go back and get blacked. I guess some see themselves more as black while others as white.

U look like a fukn homo bud

Attached: 1510188295333.jpg (768x1024, 183K)

Takes one to know one.

So what are you gelling me? This bitch is white?

no

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 22K)

I did not say they all did.

Did not know Hellenic meant that. Interesting.

But that doesn't change the fact that they were frequently described as having light hair and light eyes, and often painted their statues' hair blonde.

Most people don't know that all those greek/Roman statues originally had paint on them long ago.

White or naww

Attached: 53B2CB27-942D-4BBC-B92F-5172B621AD72.jpg (1280x960, 220K)

>Am I european?

12% nog? NO. Euros are 0% nog.

>Am I white?

12% nog? NO.

Sadly this.

I hate being part prairie nigger.

hey Jow Forums, am I white?
pic related is me

Attached: IMG_0628.jpg (474x640, 32K)

wow Jow Forums fell for this

I'm about 90% sure your "Dad" is not your "Dad", have you done a DNA test? Pretty sure you have 0% nigger, mom fucked, 'dad' cucked.

Ask yourself: Do I look like pic related? Answer: no. So, no, you’re not fucking white.

Attached: 1D1D6CF6-13A7-42FA-9938-71681DD1005B.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

Depends on your DNA test

Attached: data.jpg (392x504, 45K)

Pretty much fully white by my pleb standards at least. Though I really don’t care about it desu.

spoken just like a member of the kkk...so fukken funny

ive seen octaroons look whiter than this guy. It all depends on genes obviously being 88% european ur going to look white as fuck unless your unlucky and have a throwback then u will look muttish. Same thing happened to my german friend he fucked a norwegian girl who was 1.4% mongolian and had a baby with chink eyes. its all about gene selection my friend.