Hello POL, let's build a bridge

Hello POL, how are you this Sunday afternoon? I want to build a bridge. I firmly believe that there are ideas we share with the left. We need to focus on these ideas. I'm sure most of POL believes there is a Divide and Conquer strategy being implemented in the US. I believe this strategy alone is most effective against us. We need to recognize and overcome it. Help to unify the people. Do not feed the division. Enjoy your afternoon.

Attached: Undivided.png (928x270, 14K)

This, desu.

The Jews can’t do a thing if the white man stands as one.

True OP.

It's not a "white man" thing. This attempt to create division has been recognized.

>pol
What the fuck is with the kike shills trying to force this subconscious psy op of not spelling the board name right?

Attached: 1523041991848.gif (1417x800, 338K)

this

more divide and conquer tactics

Also need to add in language about the really hateful anti-Trump people being on the fringe.

Identify them, and marginalize them.

now you want to build a bridge when Trump is about to legalize weed and Democrats lose 90% of their support.

Ty user. I hope you enjoy your day. TY again.

divide and conquer, not what this thread is looking for, not the answer

We finally have influence, Yes... build a bridge. The division will be the end of us.

Division spreading anons. Please join the cause

>namefag
kill yourself.

>I firmly believe that there are ideas we share with the left
We should all recognize that the eagle needs both wings to fly. We should also recognize that the eagle has been grounded, suggesting that one or both wings are not functioning properly. Which wing is more broken doesn't matter, what matters is that a grounded raptor is no less vulnerable than a sitting duck.

Ty user, I am convinced that there are shared goals that will help the "eagle" soar once more.

Devide and conquer isn't just a tactics jews use to obliterate you. It's also something you can do to yourself.

For example if Americans were to become racist they would naturally devide themselves from their country men.
Can't wait to be called a jew for saying this but it's simply the facts.

Fucking commie.

>Hello POL, let's build a bridge

Attached: 00.gif (400x220, 2.91M)

>the left have been actively engaged in an agenda to destroy America as it was
>"hurr let's unite"
OP is a fag.

Far, FAR, from being a commie. At least I don't consider myself one. Our constitutional republic is under siege at the moment, resist it.
There is no point in saving our Republic if our ideas don't survive with it.

Never said the left is the perpetrator, your attempt to spread division has been recognized.

You’re a nigger, fuck off with your weak shit. Why don’t we just lay down and let the left and the marxists do whatever they want?

If you stand for nothing you’ll fall for anything.

Attached: 1070B5DD-7A5E-42D2-8A4D-27D2BEF7F767.jpg (499x468, 82K)

I stand for a certain set of values as "most" citizens of the USA do. If you don't stand against the divide and conquer campaign you will succumb to it.

Yes, there already exists a bridge between right and left, flag very much related.

And pray tell, what are those values? You seem remarkably willing to work with people who are actively trying to hurt our country and civilization. Sometimes unity is more damaging than division.