Nein nein nein

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5853901/Angela-Merkel-seeks-emergency-talks-EU-leaders-immigration-amid-Government-crisis.html
>Angela Merkel is seeking emergency talks with EU leaders as her Government is teetering on the verge of collapse in a row about immigration.

>Her Coalition partners the Christian Social Union (CSU) are threatening to defy the German Chancellor and unilaterally expel migrants who have been registered in other European countries from the country tomorrow.

>The move would deal a hammer blow to Mrs Merkel's leadership that could see her 13-year rule of Germany come to an abrupt end.

Attached: nein.png (670x412, 43K)

CSU and AFD coalition when?

Is it possible that Europe isn't beyond hope? I had given up on it

the world started to shake
when the saxon learned to hate

Attached: 1503016205011.png (808x805, 612K)

>bazi
>saxon

Nah.

Merkel is fucked now that we lost to Mexico of all countries.
Her multikulti dream is over.
This WM team that was supposed to represent her new Germany, devoid of Germans, has FAILED MISERABLY.
Now the people WON'T STOP until we release our anger and TEAR IT DOWN.

Nothing will happen. It's a big media fuss. SPD also said they wouldn't go in a coalition with CDU.

The only one with no hope here is Angela Merkel. All she had to do is not be a complete retard and alienate the rest of the EU and she would have been fine for the most part.

You never believed in us to begin with if you gave up so soon.

this
make it happen, krauts

is it time?

Attached: 1482249958952.jpg (960x676, 38K)

I still have hope hans, be the FUCKING MAD LAD THAT YOU ARE!!

Attached: 1520979518549s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

The AfD will hit 30% and be the biggest party in Germany by October if the CSU doesn't split from the CDU and try to stop them. This World Cup disaster confirms it.

We need to change the truck for a soccer ball and a Mexican flag.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a defeatist. But the whole thing feels artificial. I have a suspicion that they will double down on their bullshit. Could also be just simple paranoia.

I never gave up on you, neither did he.

Attached: 1527978728446.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

They released Shadman?

neat, if you dont like goldi you're a nigger

>www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5853901/Angela-Merkel-seeks-emergency-talks-EU-leaders-immigration-amid-Government-crisis.html

happy to HEAR she may be in trouble, await to see something actually happen. i cant see anything happening, at all. its just a show. much like her lookalike. if people were serious, she would of been removed years ago. she is a cancer to european nations, just like the EU actually

Attached: droopy merkel.jpg (565x712, 83K)

the laughter on Jow Forums will be painful
I will endure it
I will grow stronger

> If people were serious

Her government collapsed at a time when our economy was booming and everything was fine. It's safe to say that people are serious.

Italy, Greece and France will just refuse to take fingerprints in the future. The mudshit invasion will continue.

If you pay attention to what enemy nations say about us on Jow Forums, you are either a defeatist traitor or a foreigner.

yeah, well il believe it when i see her removed. italy needs to speed up action, and britain needs to tell the EU to fuck off, no deal needed, were gone. we can be neighbors, we dont need to be in eachothers pockets and chained together. was pro remain, but since the referendum, and watching the shit come out of EU, and our prime minister basically begging at the door, we need to rip ourselves out. if there is one thing brits are good at, its destroying themselves.

They had refused to take fingerprints in 2015 already. The point of origin was determined by other means in most of these cases.

but true germans are a stateless people due to the current goverment being an illegal foreign one m8.

why would you send them back? Merkel invited them.

Jow Forums does not insult Merkel and Berlin.
Jow Forums insults our Volk. These people are our enemies.
Anybody who pays attention to them is attacking our Volk and betraying our Volk.

When Merkel is removed, her illegal decision to nullify Dublin will be remedied in full. This was always going to happen, it was just a question of when.

For the keks

Attached: download44370664__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2f1476996790642.png (960x676, 279K)

>Traitorous East German Stasi-collaborator
>Anyone's volk
Pathetic, Ahmed.

Saved... unlike the Mexican goal

Another one on the list of failed female leaders who were ousted for ruining their nations.

Attached: Presidente_da_Coreia_do_Sul,_Park_Geun-hye,_visita_o_Brasil.jpg (4439x2703, 904K)

>Bildeberg user was right

Holy shit

Attached: 1529244064835.jpg (1052x2248, 600K)

THEY FEAR THE JUNGIAN CHTHONIC REVIVAL

Attached: eussr-flag.jpg (1176x812, 55K)

>teetering on the verge of collapse

Stop writing that! Don't you know she has deal with devil? Every time someone posts this on the internet she gets an additional two weeks of power!

Your post reminded me of this.

Attached: 85038413.jpg (887x767, 127K)

link to the thread please

Women were not meant for positions of leadership. It is biologically not in their DNA