Not one more!

Ban them now. I don't know what lies gun owners are telling themselves, but this sort of thing should NOT be happening in a civilized nation.

The UK and Australia don't have this kind of thing happening because they did the smart thing and banned guns years ago. We've had thousands of mass shootings in the United States and the NRA and gun lobby refuse to have a discussion about enacting more common sense gun laws.

Gun owners, it's time for you stop being useful idiots for gun manufacturer's profits and step up the plate. This mass shooting was an art festival of all things. Next time it could be someone or somewhere that you care about. Think about it.

Attached: 1529245819180.png (1366x768, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memepoliceman.com/list-of-mass-shootings-stopped-by-armed-civilians/
youtube.com/watch?v=NdOcxAjjApw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we've got it way worse now that we can't defend ourselves against criminals with illegal guns.

Jersey;don’t care

Jersey has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.

Would you be less upset if he drove a truck through a crowd or blocked the exits to a place and lit it on fire?

Dead is dead. Murder is already illegal and people still do it. Are you really stupid enough to believe legislation will stop criminality?

Attached: Ammon Hennacy on laws.jpg (887x566, 133K)

Well shit, Carl finally did it guys

Attached: carl.jpg (425x253, 14K)

Ban niggers faggot
>Sage all fields

>citation needed

The FACT of the matter is that if guns were illegal then he would not have been able to commit this mass shooting. Is that simple enough for someone like you to understand?

Who wants to put down money it was a chimpout? Early reports suggest a fight broke out, then the gats. After, allegedly a carjacking.

Attached: chimp_out.gif (224x255, 90K)

>Still believing the media when they shove yet another false flag down your throat
Imagine being this propagandized

Kike slide thread

but just to play along, UK and Aus don't have gun crimes, but they DO have absurdly high knife crimes, acid attacks, and truck of peace attacks. Take away guns, the means of killing simply get more creative. You could ban Knives, acid, trucks, and guns. It would just mean you'd see a spike in brick murders.

I could kill you with a fucking book if I really wanted to.

well we never used to have shootings EVERYDAY untill the gun laws came into effect.

If guns were never invented, maybe. Guns are actually shockingly easy to manufacture. Especially if you don't care about making guns that meet our arbitrary laws.

>Mass shooting
If you only care about HOW a person commits murder, then you're far from having any moral high ground.

Attached: Australia illegal guns.jpg (1176x2022, 622K)

If the basic premise of what happened is not obvious enough for you then I wonder how you even breath.

Of course we need to ban books Desu

>authorities said appeared to be caused by "neighborhood beef."
Get your bait out of here.

abort abort!! Didn't you get the memo?? This was black on black gang crime, so media instructions are to not cover it! ffs check your inbox!

>If you only care about HOW a person commits murder, then you're far from having any moral high ground.
Oh don't turn this back around on ME, I care about HOW the murders are committed because this is the most common way that they are committed. Doing away with guns will stop all of this from ever happening again.

Wait a second isn't New Jersey part of the group of states that have the most restrictive gun laws imaginable? What am I missing here?

Those shitty countries also have hatespeech laws, another policy that leftists want, so I'd rather we keep the guns.

Then I'd just kill you with a coffee mug

or a steel chair

or a 2x4

or a rake

or duct tape

or a zip-tie

This is problematic. However, it still shows that there is a lot of ground to be made in our treatment of African Americans. White America needs to wake up and start helping out African Americans.

>reality needs a citation

kek

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: lib-sperg-democrat.png (328x314, 60K)

Mmkay sally, I guess all that affirmative action, benefits and free government care isn't enough. Shall we institute an ass wiping policy for them as well, the poor babies?

>give up my only half-decent way to defend myself in this hellish world
No thanks.

Attached: 1529129235340.jpg (480x497, 23K)

Shut your filthy lying whore mouth ya cunt. Shall not!

>in a civilized nation.
Exactly

It's not about YOU it's about the good of the country as a whole.

>Art Festival
No fuckwit, it was some niggers with a turf dispute. I'm not giving up my rights just because some subhuman nogs can't behave like civilized people.

Come & take them

>not a single thread of comment from this faggot about chicago, pedos, drunk driving deaths, deaths from illegal immigrants, terrorist attacks, fed sponsored gun running with the last administration
lmao your whole existence is a fucking joke

I'll help them with a 1 way ticket back to Africa where they'd be killed by their fellow negroes.

Factually incorrect.

Attached: Reality.png (960x960, 281K)

>citation needed :^)

go away faggot.
Sage

Notice the MSM isn't posting one image of the shooter....wonder why?

Don't need to cite reality. Reality has a liberal bias, too bad for you.

>art festival
Yawn, nothing of value was lost

I can't remember who came up with this but you can tell the race of a shooter by looking at the ratio of killed:wounded

1:20 means definitely a black shooter. Usually in a nightclub or other music event where a personal beef escalates into a gun battle, as seems to be the case here. Low kill count because (A) niggers cannot shoot and (B) these encounters are usually the result of unfocused rage toward a specific individual

Anything with a higher kill count than injured count is usually a white guy because he'll usually put in the effort to train his marksmanship for months beforehand and his rage is usually toward society, not an individual.

I thought we banned murder already? Isn't it illegal to be a criminal?

Ban muds and leftists. Problem solved.

Says the guy who takes absolutely no time to actually check his bullshit before spouting it.

Attached: homicides by tool.png (1671x1105, 464K)

Everyone, please excuse this burger, his psychological wounds never healed.

If reality conforms to your claims, it should be pretty easy to find data supporting them.
>inb4 hurr durr you find the sources then
You made the claim.

Attached: Honduras vs Switzerland.jpg (750x750, 91K)

Attached: Intentional homicide vs gun ownership OECD.png (741x430, 51K)

Australia didn’t unilaterally ban guns retard, nor did we have the type of problems the US see almost daily in this sphere.
Comparing the two is a simpletons way of attempting to justify gun control.

Pro-tip: banning guns won’t fix your societal problems.

Attached: DEFB00C2-6026-41E1-88F6-889F1B16640C.jpg (525x535, 26K)

Attached: International firearm ownership vs homicide.png (1329x974, 157K)

Attached: International suicide rate vs firearm ownership.png (1462x926, 175K)

Attached: No correlation.png (600x829, 76K)

Oh go fuck yourself. You sound like that faggot JFK.

Attached: 1527482378256.gif (318x200, 491K)

Eat all the dicks, faggot.

Come take my guns, so I can shoot you in the face and leave you lying in a puddle of blood in my driveway.

Attached: rate of injury by method of protection.gif (741x530, 12K)

JFK was pro 2nd Amendment.

Attached: JFK on the 2nd.jpg (604x335, 53K)

Attached: 02122717-79D8-4587-8DB9-B877CED94405.jpg (750x989, 186K)

Attached: Weapons of war on our streets.jpg (1640x2584, 999K)

Attached: worldwide effects of gun ownership.png (506x1629, 204K)

this. ive made tons of full auto macs, uzis and stens. it costs about $5 or less in scrap metal for me. t.welder and amateur machinist

I wasn't referring to that, I was referring to his quote "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do, for your country."

Attached: Second Amendment for Dummies.jpg (600x412, 59K)

Attached: gun control definition.jpg (799x444, 46K)

Attached: No obligation to save you.jpg (563x450, 37K)

Why does this never happen tho?

Attached: I wish I had a gun.jpg (686x502, 112K)

>admitting to felonies on Jow Forums

ISHYGDDT

It happens all the time.

Attached: police vs civilians.jpg (960x960, 107K)

Attached: dont-happen-at-firing-ranges.jpg (600x407, 167K)

There are situations in which it is lawful to do so.

Attached: Eric Holder.jpg (220x275, 23K)

This has literally never happened

Attached: Fast and Furious.jpg (600x375, 42K)

You are a liberal fucking retard.

The nigger was just released from prison. He wasn't allowed to have a gun. He wasn't permitted to carry a gun in this shitty communist state. He got a gun anyways.

Outlawing gun ownership would work about as well as outlawing the weed and cocaine that has still found its way into your system and rotted your little brain, you dumb liberal faggot.

as long as i dont sell them im not breaking any law

>comparing america to ethnically homogenous white islands with no bull of rights
try again

Wyoming?

Take five fucking seconds to google it.
memepoliceman.com/list-of-mass-shootings-stopped-by-armed-civilians/

Pic was a fake Brady Campaign thing that Jow Forums made and the idiots on the actual Brady Campaign facebook actually posted it.

Attached: Rape can last 30 seconds.png (884x445, 214K)

Attached: With guns.png (552x482, 20K)

Attached: SWAT optics.jpg (816x719, 217K)

new Jersey already banned guns

Attached: Assault Pressure Cooker.jpg (960x598, 47K)

Attached: Weapons of war.jpg (1200x853, 262K)

Attached: gun-control-2-cities.gif (936x694, 204K)

Attached: Swimming pools.jpg (960x621, 112K)

Is that actually backwards?

DONT GIVE A SHIT, too bad you werent one of the victims

This one is worth watching the video of. The fucking sound...

youtube.com/watch?v=NdOcxAjjApw

Attached: Just let the thief take what they want.png (897x796, 491K)

Yup. You'd be surprised how little most police know about guns.

Attached: Backwards magazine.jpg (949x516, 507K)

What a fucking moron
You completely missed his point

Be an amerifat vote for Drumph get shot.

Attached: Stats.jpg (1800x2732, 493K)

The most violent parts of the nation vote Democrat.

Attached: Arguments for gun control.jpg (997x802, 236K)

Attached: dalai_lama.jpg (818x357, 52K)

Attached: Guns were less lethal.png (960x767, 872K)

Attached: Historical US homicide rates.jpg (800x552, 135K)

Attached: Joe Biden Gun Free Zones.png (1440x1228, 731K)

Attached: intentional homicide vs gun ownership.png (500x500, 30K)

His answer:
>YES
hahahahahaha

So you’re telling me only 3.375 green blocks fit in that blue block?

If I may interject: guns aren't banned here, the average citizen is just dirt poor and can't afford them. We're also spics, so take that in mind as well.

Are you baiting or are you actually this stupid? There is something like a 1/4 billion individual pieces of firearms in the US. Do you think they just disappear if made illegal? It will be very easy to find guns on the black market - it already is - so a criminal will have no problem acquiring them. All you're doing is ensuring law abiding citizens can't protect themselves

If only the suspect died, then what's the bid deal here?

Attached: Vehicles murdered.jpg (669x960, 185K)