He just now remembered that he met with Russians for Trump

He just now remembered that he met with Russians for Trump.

Attached: rogerstone.jpg (750x375, 28K)

I wonder if he's gonna cut a deal to rat out sloppy steve...

What a literal cuck

JUST

???He said he just figured out that the dude was an fbi informant trying to entrap him with ties to Russia. So strange leftypol.

>FBI
You do realize what's about to happen right? It's gonna be revealed that Israel LARPed as a Russian operation to try and frame Trump as colluding with Russians. This was the insurance policy in case he got elected.

Isn’t that special

>candidate has jew daughter and grandchildren.
>must jew him some moar, even though he's the pro-Isreal candidate naturally of the two up
Makes perfect sense desu.

I love how the only argument you have left is that Ivanka is a practicing Jew....But you ALWAYS forget to mention the fact that she's an orthodox Jew that adheres to the torah. They think Israel is illegitimate.

Also Ron Dermer is a pussy ass bitch

Attached: 1509381310536.png (748x1091, 346K)

you mean
>met with the guy ages ago
>"forgot"
>got reminded and questioned by Mueller
>wtf it was a setup guise totally (like 2 years later)
brilliant, further you fell for the absolutely retarded meme that leftypol has any actual power or influence

My only argument left?! You came with literally zero faggot outside conjecture and retarded fantasies.. Fuck outa here.

but he didn't meet with him

Yes. Your only argument left. Fucking loser.

Attached: 1500682342150.png (640x578, 439K)

You don't here, I'm just bored.

Show us some of your other arguments

Gonna need that QRD.

>Trying to force me to argue a negative
People aren't all as dumb as you think. What's your argument that I've never set foot on the damn moon? You never really know who you're talking to on here. Perhaps my boredom comes from believing I was deadman at anytime for a week and can't recapture the experience.

>A totally innocent guy named Greenberg set this all up.
(((Greenberg))) worked with the FBI for 17 years, but totally not part of a sting to trap Stone, nope FBI is totally legit.

So you're saying the FBI was trying to take down Trump in the name of the democrat party?

Attached: hillary-clinton-fbi-comic.png (600x600, 93K)

Huh?

There's one out there at least. Still think its feigned stupidity.

It's going to be interesting to see how many more people flip. We've got Flynn, Nunberg and Gates. Will we get Stone? Manafort? Can't wait to see what Mueller says in his report. Based on his questions for Trump, it's going to be pretty bad.

Basically, it'll start a truly magnificent shitstorm. Everyone on the left is waiting for Mueller to say Trump is a Russian asset, then they'll call for his head, literally. I don't think you guys know what's coming.

We've gotta stop blumph

Attached: Strzok.png (428x871, 167K)

That's a red herring, but yeah, everyone's waiting for the other shoe to drop. Folks may let Trump badger them into staying on, but I suspect that once people start hitting the streets, it's going to be on.

Look at his head I'm surprised he remembers anything