First off, let me say I don't want to hurt anyone. Like a child molester who says, "I would never hurt a child...

First off, let me say I don't want to hurt anyone. Like a child molester who says, "I would never hurt a child." But my perversion is killing American schoolchildren. I would never hurt a child. I love children. A pervert is always a pervert. Your gun fetish is killing American children. You are hurting children just like child molesters. Who by the way, love children.

Attached: NRA-logo-new.png (300x300, 124K)

So, your' saying that those who LOVE children are the lowest vermin in society....then, those who KILL children are our best people. Which is a mercy, as they are saving them from the horrors of racism, global warming, and the Russians. I actually agree with this. Good thread, user.

Hogg, this is a real problem. You gotta stop posting this stuff. These threads are boring, stupid, and full of fail. Dude your secret meme factory is fail. Your tour begins soon. Get help, fix yo shit, and then work for gun control, m'kay?

Attached: 1529117255171m.jpg (1024x768, 41K)

Child molester takes liberties with a prepubescent child. I love children, I would never hurt a child.

American children are getting slaughtered. We love children. We would ever hurt a child.

You fucking gun perverts need to look in the mirror once in a while. You are hurting children, oh, or maybe you're child molesters who love children.

Attached: lindseyandactresss.jpg (144x192, 6K)

Actually, all of the school shooters have been OTHER CHILDREN. None of whom were NRA members. Really, you can look it up.

Fuck federalist faggot

This

Are you having a stroke

Attached: 1509690467214.png (645x1263, 542K)

Attached: 1500524911838.png (706x1166, 507K)

Fuck you! I was molested at knife point by a child! Where’s my justice/protection? That’s why I need the NRA!

Attached: 39D6CBC3-C35A-4618-947C-AD17A189A616.jpg (728x1091, 123K)

You know that tingle you get at the gun range when you're firing off a few rounds? Psychologists have shown that's the same brain activity that a child molester gets when he is sucking off a ten-year-old boy.

You're a pervert. Own it and change it!

Calling people molesters just because they enjoy their second amendment is not an argument.

You're projecting again. Just making stuff up, which is easily refuted. Only proving that you have a very low IQ. Pedophilia is a custom for you guys, not us. Can you prove that the school shooters are not other students? Can you prove that the shooters were NRA members? You can't. Stop embarrassing yourself.

>Your gun fetish is killing American children. You are hurting children just like child molesters.

Attached: lib-sperg-hillary.png (328x314, 57K)

Every time you pull the trigger at the range and go "oh boy." Some child molester is licking an eleven-year-old girl's vagina thinking the same thing.

You would never hurt a child, you said that.

Ignore slide posters.
Do not bump slide threads.
Sage.

Kiss my ass, faggot! 2A 4evr.

>another 100 people became nra members due to this post

another group of American children will be slaughtered
another group of American children will be molested, like your son or daughter

but you would never hurt a child, would you

sage, there's nothing more to say, except that OP is a huge faggot that loves nigger cock.

you support a group that destroy's American kids' lives

why don't wear a sign that says "If you like to lick eight-year-old boys and girls' private parts, you should join the NRA." At least admit you're perverts who "wouldn't hurt a child."

why do you hate America's children?

>why do you hate America's children?

Attached: lib-sperg-fag.png (328x314, 56K)

Fuck off, David.

Did you know since Parkland, 100,000 people have died in car accidents? Seriously, fuck off already. 30,000 a year is. Negligible number if we get down to it. Repeal all gun laws and gun crime will drop. This has been proven with post war America 1950s.

Explain how I hurt children when I’m not a criminal and have never shit a human being with any of my guns?

You do understand that you are legitimately mentally ill, right?