Have lived in England most my life, born here, but ethnically a mix between Asian & German...

Have lived in England most my life, born here, but ethnically a mix between Asian & German, & grew up a bit in Latin America. Culturally am English, and in my own homeland I have a thick accent and feel like a foreigner. I hate most mudslimes, and avoid interracial breeding. Respect local culture & local religion, but I can't help feeling like a foreigner. I'm looking to change my name legally to anglify it & further adapt, but ultimately I'm not sure if I fit in, or should stay at all. I hate mass-imigration, and how it's killing Europe, and support mass-deportation. Jow Forums and Brit/pol/'s opinion? Am I English, or am I just from nowhere? (In my Latin country they see me as a foreigner and not as one of them)

Attached: bepis.png (1280x768, 1K)

>Am I English
>ethnically a mix between Asian & German
Do you really need to ask?

LOZ GOB LINO

>oh man my parents were racemixing globetrotters and now I feel unconnected to mexico, england, germany or asiastan
>guys am I English

What do you think, johnny? Ultimately you're basically the equivalent of a black guy in Russia in the year 1700- there were people like that, but if you're ever expecting to not feel like a germanochink then you're sadly fucked.

no fuck off you swarthy cunt

im 50% scottish, 25% norwegian and 25% iranian. As long as you look aryan and you have adapted to their culture, you belong I guess

What country is your Asian parent from?

It's a tough question, user. The only thing you can do is find in your heart what you want to live for. If you want to live for England, then go ahead. No one can take away your choice to live out as you do. People will jeer at you regardless, so you may as well get a stiff upper lip and march on. There are plenty of heroes in English history that have been spat on for dumber reasons.

you are from nowhere

blood and soil.
You will never be English

This, forever and always this.

This, you might be a nice guy but theres no point in lying about what you are

And this is the problem with mixing, you'll be never truly accepted anywhere, I feel for ya but this is how it is.

Asian + white = basically white.

This is why people call you mutts

Attached: stranger americans.png (650x559, 18K)

you are a brown rootless, homeless abomination of God with nowhere to truly call home. You are the end product of what he powers that be have set into motion. Honestly the best thing you could do would be to move back to what ever nonwhite country you're parent is from and spread some decent fucking genes among the population there.

La Creatura has arrived

Attached: pep0.jpg (259x194, 7K)

It’s literally the whitest possible form of racemixed offspring that can be conceived.

Attached: 8FFBDCA1-B7BE-4F48-9CAC-B5703A330924.jpg (628x314, 67K)

>whitest possible form of racemixed offspring
Is that like the most italian form of champagne?

Attached: 26047497_1601229063249483_7096113087107515557_n.jpg (427x442, 26K)

el orcou de la ingleterra

Attached: 1526140830162.png (344x376, 77K)

>la creatura del londistan

Attached: 1526160014578.png (208x242, 14K)

Nope, whites and persians/arabs are genetically more similar. So white and asian is the best mix, but not the whitest.

el aberrante de anglostan

Attached: 1525619968662.jpg (660x660, 98K)

>la abominasion englesa

Attached: 1519506747329.png (377x396, 129K)

Attached: 1521243396780.png (1200x1200, 103K)

Come to Canada desu, we are mutt paradise

el norsk creatura

Attached: 1513392480022.png (442x509, 172K)

t. lang ping ting

Attached: 1519506197259.jpg (251x272, 35K)

By golly, its a bush monkey.

Attached: tarsan.jpg (740x457, 82K)

Enlgish immigrant. White as they come. Unlike you by the sounds of it.

Attached: 29598397_1759760807407931_8649393932320168094_n.jpg (190x199, 9K)

50% celtic. Rather "enlgish" if you ask me

Nah 96% white, he would fit in here though and the UK would have one less asian

50%

Yes my friend. Also 25% norwegian and 25% persian. 100% mutt

What do you look like?

Attached: 1528514977428.png (699x659, 158K)

Black hair, blue eyes and fair skin. I look like your everyday european imo

I'm half italian(northen) and anglo, I know how you feel. I just couldn't call myself English, feels bad honestly I couldn't call myself italian either. mutting is pure evil, you're lost culturally and feel like you truly don't fit in. though I was born with blue eyes and blonde hair and look more angloy, I just feel like a fraud. I'll probably just kms soon since nothing is going right

we're all tribesmen, and if you don't feel apart of the tribe, its hell.

It’s almost unheard of for Europeans to have black hair unless it’s dyed.

Well its dark, dark brown if I stand really close to a light source. If that makes it any better

If you are German you are a cousin to me as an Anglo Saxon.
If you want to protect England and Britain from invaders then you are welcome to call yourself English.
We need more men like you who understand that white genocide is occurring. I don't really care if you are part asian or not.

>bong flag
>Asian
So a dirty paki?

Go home brown man. Make it great again.

I don't see you as English. If you were Anglo-German mix, perhaps it could slide. Changing your name is what Jews did to avoid #mosleygang, just keep it as Mudasir Kiwisaka senpai. I'm sure you'd fit in a lot better in India, you're not from here.

Attached: le_56__face_by_neetsfagging322297-dbv0v9b.png (500x444, 29K)

>If you want to protect England and Britain from invaders then you are welcome to call yourself English.
The state of canuckistan

You're an embarrassment to yourself if you're genuinely asking this question to a bunch of spastics on the internet.

I feel like anglo germanic is pretty much just english. Like with the saxons and all that jazz.

You sound OK to me user, but I'm a potato-american

Yeah, that does. There are plenty of Europeans with very dark brown hair.

There is a difference between that and blue reflecting black.

a non-white backing up his fellow, I see?

Attached: 51K5P0BB1RL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg (214x320, 24K)

Thats good then. But Im pretty sure i've seen polacks with black hair if im not mistaken

The English are ethnically a mix of Celts, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Normans, a few Danes, and maybe some Romans. Their royal house is German, except I think the patriarch is Greek. Don't worry about some Asian and German blood, or time spent in Latin America.

The only thing that concerns me is you "respect local culture & local religion." To be English, it is not enough to respect the culture. You must adopt it, and be adopted into it.

t. mutt

tbqh user you will never be ENGLISH
but being ENGLISH isnt really anything to strive for imo

I'm also what Jow Forums would call a mutt, but two ethnically white countries mixed, I have a weird foreign first name and a weird Scottish/Welsh last name
I wouldn't say I'm English, but I'd proudly say I'm British honestly
People seem to mix up English and British quite a bit and seem to have an identity crisis over it

German-Turks arent German natives, theyre German Nationals
You're not an English native, but youre a british national
Be glad that the British Empire managed to firmly plant it's cock in over 1/3 of the world and that out of it, you werent born in some shithole country that doesnt even have proper sewage

classic dumb amerimutt opinion. Your lack of rootedness shows.

I'm also half Brit and half northern Italian and you're right, mutting is a curse
I can never truly call myself English despite looking fairly typical. It plays on my mind nearly every day
And when you think we're on the milder scale compared to other mutts. I can't imagine how bad it must feel to be half British and half non-white

Enough mental gymnastics and you'll convince yourself that you belong

As mutts we'll always be drawn to mental gymnastics as a coping strategy. You do have to be mindful not to slip into it
The temptation is always there to try to downplay it, say that your kids would be basically, mostly British
But then you think that's exactly the same reasoning used by pajeets, gooks and other non-whites for mixing with Brits and I feel angry and disgusted with myself for thinking as non-whites do
The truth is I'm a half Brit and half north Italian mutt who has no business mixing with the native British population

I feel you, I remember there was a somali I knew that used to describe himself as Norwegian and it made me sick to my stomach.

I hope you called him a nigger to put him in his place.

Didnt unfortunately, he throws a hissy fit whenever I use that word