The giant of kandahar and what it means

The real reason the jews are doing what they do?
They want to kill god. They want to ascend into heaven and kill him.
The idea that the earth is round was invented by a jesuit priest named georges lemaitre.
The reason is to push evolution, aliens, and transhumanism. The nephilim (who are giants, offspring of fallen angels and humanoids) are very tall and will be worshipped on earth by atheists and pagans and satan worshippers alike. Because of their height theyll be passed off as "superior". And because of their strength the servile soi army of modern faggots like all of you, will bow down in fear.
They will claim that the nephilim built human civilization (and they are right for the most part). The reason? They want us to kill God so we can all become like gods and be just like the giants. Thats what the tower of babel was about. Thats what nimrod (a giant) attempted to do.
Its all a war against god.
youtu.be/jpxbb_KKD-8

Attached: e5df4bd8ac90a2f5b27f13104f054e72.jpg (454x874, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6PDyf
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174177006/
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=72OznY9ByZo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
youtu.be/cDPI155OmYo
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=qyT4BSJcNUE
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtube.com/watch?v=qIO_7-So0XI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172715702/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't God like super powerful though? I think he can handle it.

>Genesis 3:3-5 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
>And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil

Basically the (((elite))) believe satan wasnt lying. Satan is a liberator here to "break us out of the matrix". We are slaves to gods universal laws but we can transcend this if we kill god and BECOME gods.
God is a tyrant who is keeping us ignorant and mundane creatures. This is the lie being sold, and the huge components they implanted into the population to breed people into accepting this lie is:
>evolution
>spherical earth
>vast universe
>aliens

Attached: 584e6416b98d303f617fb80207fdf26c.jpg (736x920, 108K)

checked
adam and eve story was about predatory banking and loans, and why chistianity banned it within the communities:
>The original meaning of the Adam and Eve story
archive.is/6PDyf
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon

Yeah exactly. Our breath comes from god. Through god ALL things are constantly being held intact by his consciousness. All he must do to stop our rebellion is to simply stop making us exist.
He controls every molecule at every milisecond..
Satan knows that he is doomed. He doesnt believe he can win. All hes simply doing is trying to inflict as much damage upon humanity (in order to cause god pain and sorrow) as he can before hes thrown into the lake of fire.

But the (((elite))) believe in their final victory.

And the death of the white race is just one small step in their plan. We are meant to be pushed to the brink, to resist via race wars. They will use the conflict that ensues to establish the new world order and take total control of the situation in a new globalized monoculuture/monogovernment/world order.

You dumb fucking idiot, the point of that story is that Adam and Eve became self aware and learned of the difference between good and evil. If you want the most basic example of what that means, unclothed = evil and clothed = good. According to the story of Adam and Eve, humanity has already eaten from the tree and life and has already become "as gods," knowing good and evil. You are so fucking childish, so fucking schizo, you are taking this simple story with clearly defined meaning and applying it to a fucktarded conspiracy theory for people with brain damage. Fuck you.

God is not the creator of humainity. God is the father of lies. Satan is the father of humanity. Hell is Agartha. God lies to you to keep you in his control. He uses fear and promises to trick you and control you as long as he wants. Return to Satan and return to Nimrod.

>to learn the difference between good and evil
No you fucking dumb ass. It was to BECOME good and evil. The duality of man.
Sin separates us spiritually from god.
This was not what they think it meant. They dont think we are already gods can you not read you fucktard?

I would support nimrod (the antichrist) and satan if i thought they could win. But they cant. God IS a tyrant, but you cant kill him.
If you cant beat him join him

Not sure about your 'become gods' quote, I believe humanity already did that when Adam and Eve ate from the tree. Regardless, the giant of Kandahar was likely a nephilim or the offspring/dilution of one. I'm certain there are plenty more wandering the earth. I also agree there is a war against the Lord.
However, I still doubt the Nephilim 'built' civilization, rather they likely imparted heavenly and forbidden knowledge to man. Note Sumeria, the first civilization in the world. They claim the Annunaki were divine beings that descended and gave them knowledge. These Annunaki were likely Nephilim called by another name by the ancient Akkadians and Sumerians. They even mention the Great Flood, which likely began from Mesopotamia in southeastern Iraq and flooded the 'world at the time'.

The reason I saw 'world at the time' is because I believe the Great Flood didn't flood the entirety of the Earth, but instead the Known World, which was the Near East/Mediterranean. This is why the Sumerians, Canaanites, Judeans, Egyptians, and Arabs all knew of this flood. Noah's ark then landed atop Mount Ararat in Armenia, where it was discovered.

Attached: YeSalt.gif (300x100, 438K)

I am 2 meter tall white guy. (chad type)
Am I the god of asian pussy?

Noahs ark is in ararat but in turkey not armenia
The flood was global. Its mentioned in every society, native american legends and mayans, china... all over the world.
Pic related is a depiction of (the sons of the gods).
Some are from ecuador, others from ancient mesopatamia.
Others from asia.
All across the world every society has the same gods who look the same have the same stories, just different names.

Attached: 4aa6c5e925ed68974840b3c97e85114f.jpg (736x822, 210K)

You're a fucking moron. Satan, a literal snake, told Eve they would become "as gods, knowing good and evil" in this story, which you literally quoted, btw. It is so clearly laid out for you what this entails if you actually fucking read it and somehow manage to turn the schizo part of your brain off, you absolute dunce.

We also found the very bags or locks that the sons of the gods (annunaki/nephilim) held.

Attached: 838b332516296835fb1b3e3221bd517e.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Youre some fat cunt trying to derail the thread by spewing diarrhea that means literally nothing.
You have managed to speak whole sentences but convey absolutely nothing of any coherent meaning whatsoever.
That is idiocy in its purest form. You may leave now fat mouth breathing retard

Attached: c30b6d8149a7c642e09022d1bcff0fba.jpg (736x618, 124K)

Earth is round god is an alien, the jews want to sart a war with ayys. I wish I was joking.

No I am some 120 pound 21 year old with an IQ of 135 that likes talking shit to schizos. The best part about these threads is I can be 100% totally honest in literally everything I say and you won't believe a god damn thing, because your brain is wack. It's fascinating to me, but also kind of scary that you exist tbqhwyf

So youre a scrawny dyel soiboi edgelord subhuman who thinks hes smart but is in all actuality dumb as shit and virtually illiterate?

You know.... they aay schizos have high IQs. They also say schizos like to project their schizophrenia onto everyone else. Also youre clearly an irritable skeleton with an attitude, so im beginning to think its you with the schizophrenia.

Anyone get out of my thread you spazzoid virgin. I intend to speak with those interested in FACTS

Evidently no you're not

any man that small is a child, but adding muscle should be easy

Hes a either 5 foot tall, or anorexic

>The real reason the jews are doing what they do?
>They want to kill god. They want to ascend into heaven and kill him.
yes

>The idea that the earth is round was invented by a jesuit priest named georges lemaitre.
earth is a hollow sphere

>The reason is to push evolution, aliens, and transhumanism. The nephilim (who are giants, offspring of fallen angels and humanoids) are very tall and will be worshipped on earth by atheists and pagans and satan worshippers alike. Because of their height theyll be passed off as "superior". And because of their strength the servile soi army of modern faggots like all of you, will bow down in fear.
yes, except aliens are fallen angels (reptillians) demons (grey ayys) and possibly angels or proto aryans from the inner earth (pleiadians/tall white/nordic ayys)

>They will claim that the nephilim built human civilization (and they are right for the most part). The reason? They want us to kill God so we can all become like gods and be just like the giants. Thats what the tower of babel was about. Thats what nimrod (a giant) attempted to do.
yes

And king Nimrod reigned securely, and all the earth was under his control, and all the earth was of one tongue and words of union.

21 And all the princes of Nimrod and his great men took counsel together; Phut, Mitzraim, Cush and Canaan with their families, and they said to each other, Come let us build ourselves a city and in it a strong tower, and its top reaching heaven, and we will make ourselves famed, so that we may reign upon the whole world, in order that the evil of our enemies may cease from us, that we may reign mightily over them, and that we may not become scattered over the earth on account of their wars.

22 And they all went before the king, and they told the king these words, and the king agreed with them in this affair, and he did so.

23 And all the families assembled consisting of about six hundred thousand men, and they went to seek an extensive piece of ground to build the city and the tower, and they sought in the whole earth and they found none like one valley at the east of the land of Shinar, about two days' walk, and they journeyed there and they dwelt there.

Attached: 3204ac0136c2d5d3c6ec14fe6ae13f89.jpg (736x1297, 287K)

Grey aliens are not demons. These religious conspiracy threads are pure blasphemy

24 And they began to make bricks and burn fires to build the city and the tower that they had imagined to complete.

25 And the building of the tower was unto them a transgression and a sin, and they began to build it, and whilst they were building against the Lord God of heaven, they imagined in their hearts to war against him and to ascend into heaven.

26 And all these people and all the families divided themselves in three parts; the first said We will ascend into heaven and fight against him; the second said, We will ascend to heaven and place our own gods there and serve them; and the third part said, We will ascend to heaven and smite him with bows and spears; and God knew all their works and all their evil thoughts, and he saw the city and the tower which they were building.

27 And when they were building they built themselves a great city and a very high and strong tower; and on account of its height the mortar and bricks did not reach the builders in their ascent to it, until those who went up had completed a full year, and after that, they reached to the builders and gave them the mortar and the bricks; thus was it done daily.

28 And behold these ascended and others descended the whole day; and if a brick should fall from their hands and get broken, they would all weep over it, and if a man fell and died, none of them would look at him.

29 And the Lord knew their thoughts, and it came to pass when they were building they cast the arrows toward the heavens, and all the arrows fell upon them filled with blood, and when they saw them they said to each other, Surely we have slain all those that are in heaven.

Their stories of aliens are pretty similar to those of demonic possession. They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing in case of ayys), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism.
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

I believe:
Grey Alien= Demons aka spirits of dead Nephilim
Reptillian=Fallen Angels, like Satan, the fallen angel that appeared in Eden in form of a serpent (reptile)
Nordics/Tall whites/Pleiadians

Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=72OznY9ByZo

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 48K)

fucking lel, the giant noises got me

Now what is MKUltra? It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which (((officially))) was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)
How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known (wrongly) as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalities. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir

Attached: Kim Noble.jpg (350x439, 25K)

Attached: 1bbb312e0cb7a319227f31d9f955bf27.jpg (736x865, 145K)

This can all be summerized to "weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude in whatever possible way" to make them controllable. If they are controllable to humans they also are to spirits and at that point the rituals and symbols come into play to call demons, as they are not omnipresent and otherwise would just miss the opportunity to take control

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

also >It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.
pic related

Attached: circumcission.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

30 For this was from the Lord in order to cause them to err, and in order; to destroy them from off the face of the ground.

31 And they built the tower and the city, and they did this thing daily until many days and years were elapsed.

32 And God said to the seventy angels who stood foremost before him, to those who were near to him, saying, Come let us descend and confuse their tongues, that one man shall not understand the language of his neighbor, and they did so unto them.

33 And from that day following, they forgot each man his neighbor's tongue, and they could not understand to speak in one tongue, and when the builder took from the hands of his neighbor lime or stone which he did not order, the builder would cast it away and throw it upon his neighbor, that he would die.

34 And they did so many days, and they killed many of them in this manner.

Attached: 4b0f495e4fcbdd7c8fbb21fe1578c313.jpg (270x400, 47K)

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD DO NONT LISTEN TO SHIT IN HERE

Attached: 1516463702686.jpg (1432x2889, 2.52M)

Those that know him...

Found the satanic kike

Attached: 6795ed9bb5964e1d8683fc1e4ff82695.jpg (600x437, 68K)

GERMAN user IS A KIKE

Attached: 1508752195483.png (1037x1295, 633K)

>Satanic
I love how you shills use this word as a sort of catchall without even knowing that it's a TITLE and not a name.

Satan means advesary or enemy.
You worship the enemy, you talmud reading ashkenazi kike shill.

What the fuck are you talking about? Why would I spend the time to make OC like pic related if I was a talmud reading saturn worshipping kike?

Attached: 1510489335656.jpg (1175x1300, 1.57M)

>Their stories of aliens are pretty similar to those of demonic possession.
....and to hypnogogic hallucinations, or sleep paralysis.

I hate to sound like a faggot who watches Rick and Morty, but there's a scientific explanation for this.

Kike or Mormon or some imilar combination of retard.

>very tall and will be worshipped on earth by atheists and pagans and satan worshippers alike. Because of their height theyll be passed off as "superior"
MANLETS BTFO

Actually want to read
Wasting post limit

Stop being a rick and morty faggot and read a book.

Attached: 34B9E81B-A58F-4382-9AD8-C313EDBA82D2.jpg (353x530, 72K)

Every alien abductee says they smelled sulfur.
>8But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”
youtu.be/cDPI155OmYo
They dont come from outerspace and theyre not an anomaly.
They come out of the pit of hell from the bottom of the ocean. Thats why they smell of burning sulfur. Because hell is burning sulfur.

that guy is currently in 3 different threads calling me a kike, but never bothers to actually debunk anything of the info i present directly. just ad hominem.

yes, but why always the buttstuff? why the similar creatures with similar behavior? its probably that those entities abuse the state of sleep paralysis as you are in between the dream world and this world enabling you to see them which enables them to inflict fear from which they feed

The disinfo bullshit spread these last years is just astounding, it started with the reptilians by a communist called David Icke, then the flat earthers and now the giants. It's all so absolutely ridiculous, and to what purpose? To distract people from real things in the real world, and to give them the impression that they can't change their own destiny through the political arena because everything is out of their reach and in the hands of mythical figures.

Attached: 1501424127316.png (1128x1002, 105K)

>athiests, pagans, satanists and jews all worship 6'1 people because theyre manlets
now this is a schizo i can get behind

here's proof they xist.

Attached: o-GOT-570.jpg (570x760, 69K)

>They want us to kill God so we can all become like gods and be just like the giants.

Sounds like they'll be doing us a favor. What is wrong with this exactly?

Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Attached: The fall of Lucifer.jpg (979x1210, 268K)

... is he hover-handing?

Attached: 11f4f8ee9ec7b7c5d52296883218eedb.jpg (768x512, 23K)

>6'1
No. Nephilim used to get up to 40 feet tall. The diluted offspring that mated with human women were around 13-20 feet.
You will become the manlet. All of humanity will get mogged by cannibal nephilim from the bottomless pit.
(((They))) have bred your puny fragile little mind to value height for this specific reason. You will become a new world order slave boy and sent to the front lines to fight against angels who will wreck you, and then you will be sent to the darkest recess of the earth imprisoned forever being swarmed by maggots in 50,000 degree heat in the stench of the burning pit you little dumb fuck

You know God is incomprehensible right

Attached: dumbass.jpg (600x515, 152K)

Attached: 20180427_215611.jpg (1440x2087, 842K)

funny there's no video

funny, that

>You know God is incomprehensible right
wrong. we are made in his image. so when we have any part of him in us, resembling him in any way, chances are that we are also able to understand his reasoning and motives if we just were to gather enough information.
Not necessarily, but still saying "we cant understand God" is unfounded.

>And if your eye causes you to fall into sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where ‘their worm never dies, and the fire is never quenched.’

Maggots on earth eat a corpse, but the moment they stop eating they die.
But in hell you live forever, so the maggots dont die, they always have you to feed on for eternity.

Attached: Gustave-Dore.jpg (961x1210, 308K)

Then you have made a false idol

That looks brutal as fuck. Man I wish I could be part of the Angelic wars.

how so? where does it say we cant understand God? thats just a weak cop out from people that cant find an explenation for a given event and go "God is incomprehensable"

God will destroy all their devices they've built and imagined against him but thank you for your research and bringing this to the light. Never falter in your faith and don't stumble at the wicked.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=qyT4BSJcNUE
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: 1528597668745.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

Uh huh... Did Terry Davis tell you that?
It's not wise to talk about things you don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=qIO_7-So0XI

t. retarded christcuck having a schizo breakdown with his sandnigger fables

This is some crazy stuff and my mind is blown on how much it connects, it can’t be a coincidence.
Dear God, this hurts, it’s really fucking depressing. I just want to just drink it away untill I don’t remember.

>redhead
>egyptian artifacts
>babylonian belt with unknown language written on it
>a hittite goat and dagon
These guys were clearly rulers over many different kingdoms. So clearly babylonian.
Nephilim? Nahhhh. They arent giants theyre like 5 foot 3.
They find nephilim all the time but we only have pictures of those. The smithsonian would never allow actual nephilim to be recorded. They keep their finds on nephilim in secret vaults.

Guess they forgot about the fact He’s omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. Good luck killing that which cannot bleed.
I cannot wait for Him to rain down hellfire upon these fucking rat jews.

Manlets BTFO

good post.

God only seems to be tyrannical because mankind is evil. This was not how things were meant to be. However, because of redemption through Christ, we now have access to even greater destiny than what was originally intended...

Remember: God has a greater plan for mankind, but first we must be redeemed. We are not meant to be mundane creatures forever.

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

As you said, Satan has lied to us to try and make us believe that our greatest destiny is to kill God and become gods in our own right, and to be "free" from God.

True freedom is found in becoming one with Christ and his church. One day, we will all know what we truly are. Do not be tricked into thinking that Satan and his fallen angels are somehow "just" in their opposition to God.

im sorry, mate. but maybe you want to go down even further, the occult principles behind 9/11
(its 3 post for the main thing and afterwards some other symbolism and esotheric stuff being semi relevant)

or if you are more about history (currently ongoing)
also have some stuff on nazi UFOs and hollow earth

Pizzagate (ctrl + f "hogg" or "paddock" dor the parkland shooting or vegas shooting)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/

NASA being lying pieces of shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/

MKUltra (the 3 post about ays in here are in there, but also some additional stuff on other kinds of behavior controll)
JFK files and clinton mails that were released recently
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172715702/

thats enough to cause a mental meltdown i guess or just entertain you for a night or 2 reading through it

Attached: Insane.png (959x538, 814K)

>They want to kill god. They want to ascend into heaven and kill him.
God is already dead. He just parasites off humanity and saying otherwise.

HUSH.
Careful not to awaken magician Jaromir before his time.
Look up the Bucegi Mountain Complex.

>We are meant to be pushed to the brink, to resist via race wars. They will use the conflict that ensues to establish the new world order and take total control

First they build the opposition, then they build the coalition.

They did this to Hitler, Napoleon, and God knows how many others throughout History.

I wish i werent a part of this. I want to be unmade.
I used to pray daily to not go to hell, not go to heaven, not be here, but just to have never existed.
Since i am TRAPPED here, i developed an intense hatred for the one who put me here and has imprisoned me in this gay earth.
I would happily kill god if i could, if only just to erase myself, which he refuses to do.
But since i know this isnt possible and highly unlikely, i instead kneel and grovel at the feet of my tyrant, so he wont torture me in hell forever for wanting to be unborn.

I've tried to tell this to people who still believe the red/blue pill paradigm indoctrinated by that movie.

being "Redpilled" just means being more inline with what the (((elite))) THEMSELVES believe.

Hence how racialism in general derived from the Talmud and Darwinism (masonry)

lol i aint gonna bow down to any giants, see how giants like ar rounds, bet they wont like it one bit.

Attached: 1529201877093.jpg (529x478, 54K)

Nephilim are pussies and Ill fuck them up if they set foot on my plane again.

Attached: tumblr_nskg8jwlUw1ux9dfjo1_500.gif (500x271, 848K)

just like 99% of all memes used on the internet (WWW 666) even the "manlet" meme is indoctrination to prepare for what OP is talking about. AYY LMAO = "I, Lam" (Lam is what Crowley called the demons aka Gray "Aliens") and Kek/meme magic is the most obviously satanic of them

this guy knows what up, tall bitches gonna get catch hands.

Attached: Df1vwvnU0AENjsu.jpg (675x1200, 238K)

Robert E Howard's depiction of the Hyborian Age before the end of the ice age was pretty damn close to accurate.

esoteric hitlerism tells the truth but slants it to support the devil instead of God. Also refuses to admit the black sun really is just a butthole because it all goes back to ritual sodomy

>Implying giants wouldn't be based as fuck. Who do you want on your side, Chad demigods or limpwristed manlets?

>mfw i saw it
W-whats he doing up there user?

Attached: 1529164476692.gif (220x258, 195K)

There is only one God almighty, not some fucking internet frog.
You are a Satanist dirty Jew, worshipping a meme bastardization of a ancient Egyptian Reptilian demon-god, repent or you will end up a suboordinate to the Devil.

Stay mad loser

Attached: 1524182549723.webm (640x360, 749K)

As early as 100 years ago there were records of a history more ancient than what we accept in the modern day. Following the world wars this information was stifled.
The niggers are on to something when they say that the history shown today is false. Sure they wuz kangz and shiet but that was when ancient egypt had power and the blacks had kingdoms to the south. Egypt was brown. Basically arab. Arabs have always been evil and Islam is just a revival of more ancient pagan worship.

In the church of satan they wear animal heads and masks and crawl on all fours acting like animals.
They also have sex with animals and shit on the floor like drooling retards.
Animal masks are a huge part of satanism.

I might be mad but your nose is bigger then your dick.

>egyptians were arab
No my friend. No.

Attached: 1528071642813.jpg (678x540, 29K)

God made the rules. He must also abide.

Those kekism images are professionally made by literal Freemason shills from 8ch. That board is OWNED BY A MASON and that's who invented and shilled the whole pepe/kek thing.

Russian kikes tied to Kushner as as well as Aleksandr Dugin are probably connected too given that Dugin has openly admitted to liking chaos magic

Attached: 1500064809775.jpg (944x425, 109K)

Attached: yuya.jpg (415x500, 103K)

I honestly give no fucks what you faggots say. Spouting simplistic abrahamic fear mongering doesn't work on Jow Forums

Attached: 1502275537589.gif (360x203, 1.99M)

EVERYONE KNOWS THE JEWS ARE TERRIFIED OF KEK. THATS WHY THEY LET NIGGER DICK THREADS STAY UP BUT 404 THE KEK THREADS

Attached: 1506551052649.png (1024x517, 38K)

oh shit guess who it is?

the Jupiter Worshipping masonfag who comes into every thread with truth to post his professionally made Kek/Jupiter/Trump memes because the demon in him demands it

rofl no
does a referee have to box too ?

Attached: 1507862129063.jpg (1417x1417, 701K)

Attached: 1514861089747.png (676x500, 42K)