How do you feel now that anything is rape?

How do you feel now that anything is rape?

Attached: gettyimages-187823700-h_2018.jpg (928x523, 81K)

Quick rundown pls

I feel great that it is unlikely any of the women I worked with so long ago will be able to remember my name.

guy treted his girlfriend badly, she claims because he expected sex in their relationship, she 'let herself' be sexually assaulted. His TV shows suspended now. She posted a blog about it without naming him directly so she probably can't even be sued for libel.

How does it feel knowing the trump curse is real?

Attached: B4854094-21B8-46B4-AB73-CE49A9F2408B.jpg (1574x975, 633K)

thinking its a good time to become an actual rapist. not some beta date rapist, a lurking in the dark alleys and snatching women up rapist.

if everything is rape, then nothing is rape, and nobody will really care if someone clubs a roastie over the head and drags her behind a dumpster because shes probably lying anyway!

might even cum on their feet too just for fun

Attached: CXKx6XKWMAAXbGP.jpg (480x331, 21K)

holy shit

>given a set of rules
>obeyed the set of rules
Does this woman not have agency? She could have left him right then, but she stayed like a stupid cunt.

pardon my typos. but yeah pretty fucked up, even if he's a cuck

I would just make a counter rape accusation. Claim to be the real victim. Works for Donald Trump.

Well if anything is rape now, why hold back?

Everyone literally just start grabbing women off the street and actually raping them. Fuck it!

Maybe once enough feminists learn what actual rape is, they'll stop calling everything else rape...

based

What you described is rape. All these 'can't read my mind' 'i'm a roasatie so therefore i can't decide anything for myself' is driving me to the point of hating women. Who am I kidding? I already do.

After they get clubbed in the head they might start thinking more clearly.

Or just be too brain damaged to plan a rape hoax.

So its win-win either way.

Attached: 1492996219561.jpg (466x702, 113K)

> dating a woman with dyed hair

Attached: mike breaking bad.gif (500x248, 1010K)

If I don't go to prison, I don't give a fuck.

She has a crazy masculine face imo. Probably looks better irl

she looks like she could kick his ass , i don't believe she was scared of him physically. She was staying with him for the money.

Raped
OP raped me with this thread
/thread

What a fucking cunt

Stay away from roasties m8s

What's funny is AMC's contradictory statement. "We like Chris a lot. We're dumping him immediately."

They knew he was a scumbag and didn't care. Something else is rotten in Denmark here.

Manlets deserve this.

This might be for the universe. Now that this thot is coming after some leftist faggot, maybe he might actually feel the need to speak up for himself and broadcast his own side of things. Might possible redpill people in the process. Or maybe that’s wishful thinking.

Maybe he’ll continue on into a life of obscurity due to making a living talking about childish topics. Maybe he’ll die alone only after realizing that he never really was a man, just a sad little fuck with facial hair.

Even though she’s crying rape, she’s still a smoke show. I’d crawl a minefield after having my limbs removed just to be able to smell a shit from a toilet she used last week.

Go for it, I wouldn't fuck here with your dick, and I'm lonely.

This sickens me. The guy didn’t do anything. When will this end?

As a town rapist, this inflation has hit me really hard. I don't know how I'm supposed to keep supporting my family like this.

I may not like the guy but this shit is bullshit. First off, The girlfriend, daughter of the pioneer of effects. Without her father, Starwars and every other movie after it wouldn't have existed. The Ex is making claims she was blackballed from Hollywood? What the fuck? Her father carries way more clout than Hardwick. She's fucking loaded. I hope the truth comes out and she's made to look like a whore cunt.

Attached: growl.jpg (1920x1425, 368K)

checked.i don't know i thought the Aziz thing broke the camel's back for these retarded non-allegations. I guess I was wrong

I agree. Bitch shouldn't be getting any sympathy for this nothing burger.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

We're all face to face in missionary.

5'11 and I'm a terrible ruler.

When MeToo accuses the wrong person who is a God loved in the Far Left then this hysteria decrease for a while.

if everything is rape, then nothing is rape

Well, I was a rapists, so zero fucks given

Just accept the fact that we are all rapists

Oh fuck right off bud he locked her in hotel rooms while he chased other pussy, he would make her stay silent at dinner because “people are recording him all the time” he’s 47 and she’s like 25 and he made clear he was fucking hitting it all day every day “she would star fish” and he would laugh in her face while essentially raping her while holding her in a horrible relationship. He took away her phone and made her a prisoner, then he got her a job and when she displeased him he ruined her career

He’s almost 50 and he wears sneakers with a suit and is a walking turd filled with pop culture references, I honestly thought he was like 29 based on how he acts and he’s actually closer to 50

People who support or like him should kys right now

>he locked her in hotel rooms
And she didnt have hands to open the door? Or did The Patriarchy's© magic door locks prevent her hands from working?

Hey Justin.

When you are 22 and jobless in a city you don’t know with a guy who is literally more autistic and dangerous than people who post on Jow Forums you don’t have many options other than to stay put

He should have married this chick and he fucked up. The new wife is a dipshit so they're dumping him.

All of these Hollywood faggots are liberals, that’s why I love the “metoo” movement so much. These beta enablers pushed for these women to be where they are and now karma is coming back to them.

So basically, any woman you have ever been with in the past can accuse you of anything, without any evidence, and it will ruin your career and your life.

Sounds fair. The left is doing great things with our society

She's the child of a rich Hollywood VFX artist you fucking leaf. If you want to treat women like kids, fine, but I don't want my milk to come in bags Justin.

Every last liberal jew and good-goy jew enabler deserves to get #MeToo'd

Attached: keith-olbermann-flag-blanket-cuck.jpg (640x640, 47K)

>“Every night, I laid there for him, occasionally in tears. He called it ‘starfishing.’ He thought the whole idea was funny,” she wrote.
LMFAO. on the one hand Hardwick is probably an insufferable douchenozzle. On the other, certainly this cunt had a ton of issues before and after the relationship, and didn't complain in the moment for being used as a self cleaning living cum sleeve but after their break up and recalculating that whatever she got out of it wasn't enough. Lord have mercy

YOUR POST RAPED ME, YOU LOSE YOUR JOB NOW SHITLORD

Attached: 1528421247163.jpg (480x529, 56K)

This is making me think MGTOW is a really good thing to be following for a while.

Nice goalpost shiftage. Shes a strong independent womyn in a post-2015 world. All she has to do is call an uber and book a flight back home.

Or is she so entitled that she expected a man to do it for her?

Yea, so going to the police was never an option? Goddamn you leafs are fucking dumbass cowards.

>locking someone in a hotel room
Did he tie her to the bed? Because, leaf faggot, that's the only way it could happen.

You gullible fucktard libfags will believe anything.

Attached: 1472527261964.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

like a rapist

Sounds like a faggot excuse. If women are that incapable maybe they don't deserve rights after all.

Unironically agree with Chaim on this one

Reminder.

Attached: 739486587364875638745.png (700x800, 537K)

You fucking clowns who have never touched the hand of a woman let alone had a relationship would not understand the difference between physical and emotional violence

Grow the fuck up

LOOK AT HER! She is the type that clearly asks for it.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised of if it turned out that she raped him!

Attached: 209_1000.jpg (800x600, 57K)

>ad hom
>conveniently avoiding everyone's point
You're de-facto admitting that women are weaker than men and lack the agency to do something as basic as walking out of a hotel room. You sound a lot more sexist than we do, bud.

She's a former SA goon so she's probably a piece of shit too

Attached: mhIKgLq.jpg (600x450, 123K)

I'm convinced you're playing devil's advocate so i won't going shit at you but everyone knows by now that no body is more aware of the depths of their impending irrelevance than talentless 22 year old living fuckmattresses. Young women are expert manipulators almost from birth, nothing wrong with it per we but pretending she didn't have options as opposed to having the option to monkey branch to the next horny Millionäre but choosing not to/not liking her options/life choices is pure lies

>emotional violence

Which means just leave the guy.

That's a large turd.

Leave it to Israel to BTFO a leaf

>emotional violence
top bantz leaf, long live the weakminded

Oh I get it nw, not only are you a leaf but your a woman! Be useful and make a sandwhich sweety

Good. The left God's after these dysfunctional whores. Now they get to live under the stupid rules and norms they made.

Use this next time.

Attached: break it down.gif (192x144, 371K)

>emotional violence
what

That bitch has been around. I remember her tit pics back in the day.

Use this next time.

Attached: 1526854642844.jpg (734x538, 66K)

probably not.

Attached: 1526877704923.jpg (640x677, 58K)

Yes everyone who uses rational thought must be a woman and a good cook at that, fucking kys faggot

This is an example of manipulation from a 47 year old man child basedboy towards a young 20 something

If this guy was black pol would have 5 threads on this shit, but since he's a whitesoy everyone just assumes he's in the right for being a fucking douche bag rapist loser who is likely either hyper autistic or insane

Like how can't this board put themselves into this situation and go "huh this almost 50 year old asshole is more or less locking this woman in a cage, she loses all contacts because he keeps her phone, she develops an eating disorder from the constant stress that he might kill her.... and then think oh hey this is the woman's fault probably fucking slut whore bitch"

KYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYS

You're mentally ill or on drugs. You've gone from
>she was locked up in a hotel room!
to
>s-she was literally locked in a cage like an aminal!

Dude with the purple lipstick looks like a lady.

Attached: 1524331922532.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

Because he wasn't locking her in a cage? It's both of their faults on some level. Hes a fucking dick and shes a retard... You really think young women are that fucking stupid and easily manipulated? Maybe they are actually... Maybe we're giving her too much credit. You know you might be right, young women shouldn't be allowed to choose who they date.

I'm glad this douche canoe got his.

Listen lady, if you date a 50 yo celeb while you are 20 and then complain about the fact that he's a creep you literally do not deserve autonomy over yourself because you can't be trusted to make adult decisions. Even more so if you yell rape afterward - that means you can't even take any responsibility for said bad decisions. This is typical women behavior and that is the reason nobody here gives a fuck. Maybe someone would if it was a nigger but that's because violent rape is typical nigger behavior.

the point is he didn't commit rape, though at this point im pretty sure your shit posting. good day eh?

Dude with the purple lipstick looks like a lady.>She posted a blog about it without naming him directly so she probably can't even be sued for libel.
She can be sued if a reasonable inference can be made that she's referring to him.

Wifey

Attached: IMG_20180617_202353.jpg (720x1117, 157K)

Now that everything is rape,
I feel like raping everything.

Worst of that picture is that it’s 100% accurate. Lol

Good info-meme.
I support this.

thats good at least, i would imagine still a tough case

roastie

Any advice on how I can get started in this industry? I figure investing in a sturdy club would be helpful. Or should I buy some sort of clever bait to lure pretty girls into a dark alley?

Also what kind of mask do you use I bet it gets hot with the full face baclava on.

Attached: X9dmi5s.jpg (640x640, 111K)

>Well if anything is rape now, why hold back?
this is Jow Forums

Attached: bdb.jpg (500x462, 78K)

Damn he is a her and she is a him. I have the glasses. I see it all now.
THEY FUCKING LIVE

Attached: 16a4f84a40848cc4c25da90a54a2519a.jpg (678x678, 68K)

Don't give a fuck. Accuse me of something and I'll just kill you.

Fuck off leaf kys Justin

it doesn't matter if Jow Forums mouthbreathers call her a whore or not, or if its the woman's fault for not leaving an unhealthy relationship or not. Emotional abuse =/= sexual assualt. Telling someone to stay in their hotel, or not go out at night, or else they get yelled at =/=sexual assault.

This is not about Hardwick being a good person, just that there is no evidence he's a rapist or sexual abuser according to the law, but the media is allowed to libel him/get him blacklisted in Hollywood. Thats fucked up to let that happen to anyone, and it devalues what actual sexual assault survivors have gone through.

t. leftist who hates twitter feminists

Have you been living under a rock for the past decade or longer?

Attached: gh.jpg (240x240, 16K)

Fucking based

dare i say, corrective rape?

He's 46. Happily married, successful guy. She regrets a bad relationship with him, or at least a relationship that didn't end the way she wanted. Sees an opportunity for attention. Exaggerates and flat out misrepresents everything to get attention/revenge. White knights like you eat it up.

>She's a former SA goon so she's probably a piece of shit too
She posted nudes on the SA Yearbook. They're still around if you care to look.

Attached: 0d673f8d86d6eefb60150903528af4d9dc50b804af26cef3e2d48f21bc3bf4ba.jpg (625x374, 75K)

Remember when the (((Lautenberg))) amendment came about in 1997? It was supposed to strip people of their rights after they beat the shit out of women, now any accusation strips you of your gun rights for 2 years or more while you wait for a case to get shreadded for lack of evidence in less than 30 minutes, but you don't get those 2 years back. Domestic abusers don't even have a tough time in prison anymore, because literally nobody can tell the women beaters from the guys with psycho ex's. Do we really want this to happen with rape too?

This Ishmael will be the last to be made into a jew pizza. i'll keep it Kosher.

nothing, because I dont care about women

Attached: beatless kouka.png (1280x720, 705K)

Liking women is rape. Didn't ya hear???

hi, you must be new to women

i'm not into gooks but
>those thighs

Attached: Donald-Trump-Angry.jpg (728x452, 30K)

so like 9/10 breakup stories, notice how most anons have no idea this shit is par for the course