Why are white women so stupid?

From my personal experience, white women are the most ditzy brain dead women on the planet.

They destroy their culture.
They destroy their race.
They villanize white males.
They study stupid things in college
They want everything gender neutral unless it is to their disadvantage (eg. court system).

What is with these morons?

Attached: blonde.jpg (612x408, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe it's because if you look around Jow Forums, all the white republican males are like "hurr durr i want a white housewife who nurses the babies and has no job or education"?

White woman are dumb even before that started

White women that stay at home have been brainwashed by media to fuck chads left, right and center. White women in education have been brainwashed by cultural marxism to be stronk womyn.

Because they have no strong guiding male figure (read: Muslims).

>implying anyone wants an idiot as the mother of their children

You is so dumb, really really dumb, fo real.

White women are the ultimate tools of destruction by those looking to destroy society.

Attached: 1524918060498.jpg (900x574, 106K)

Absolutely disgusting!
>smoking in this day and age

be gone jew, white women are the most racially loyal in the world.
And if you think they're dumb you obviously haven't met non whites
Niggers and spics are disgusting
Asians are heartless insects who generally turn into the biggest sjws there is

Attached: white women are the most loyal group.png (3000x2368, 550K)

when everyone wants a piece of you no matter what you do or say, you end up a total fucking retarded parasite

Jews.
Literally jew feminist hate white women because jew men love fuck white women

Jews want you to have mixed children

Attached: white families 4.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

Attached: 1512105279368.png (1367x1493, 353K)

Slide thread promoting disharmony between genders when we should be cherishing our women.

Women follow the status quo.
When the status quo has been Jewed, it's time to attack (((the root of the problem))).

You forgot - They destroy themselves

Attached: imincharge.png (972x705, 122K)

Wrong. White women have higher iqs than the males of blacks, arabs, spics. The problem is jew social that has targeted them. It's a personality thing not intelligence.

>Jews want you to have mixed children
The problem is that has been known for a very long time but people refuse to listen.

Attached: 98498627384687234.jpg (1200x802, 344K)

I am thorough convinced the White women are complete trash. American White women at least. No, I'm not a shill. I'm White. I've dated dozens of White women. I've slammed plenty of White women. I'd rather find a wife, but none are suitable. I may find a wife one day, but I'm not hopeful of the outcome.

Shoo shoo filthy Jew.

The only thing a white woman requires is a strong white man. Make yourself that and then you can bitch.

i like that he's takin a hit off his piece in that pic.

we all know that nazis are druggies :-)

My mother is a White religious woman who raised all the children from home, cleaned and cooked everyday. Is it too much to ask to want a wife with similar attributes? It's of course not as economically feasible as it once was , but nevertheless.

Thank you for fighting the good fight João. You are indeed my nigger.

Down with the divide and conquer of the eternal Jew.

>Jow Forums
>Republican
fuck off shill

the iPhone is more important to them than the white race

they don't care if the country goes to shit, as long as their iPhone can get 4-bars of service from the local AT&T Tower, things are just fine in their view

They are one of the most sheltered people on the planet.

Normally I despise s*yspaced memeflag posts but holy fuck this is true

Attached: 1528624038143.jpg (600x764, 41K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-194042.png (720x1280, 493K)

no it's a fine thing to want in life. but is your mom considered "smart"?

usually getting a good education and having a career where you use your mind is what keeps you mentally sharp... otoh if your aim in life is to become a housewife then why would you care about book learning?

Let them be dumb

Attached: 1528831309362.webm (720x1280, 1.18M)

You are talking about dumb cunts. That is (or your examples) not a trait specific to white women.

Attached: 8b02d0e92c716f338537e48d207c566b.jpg (236x236, 11K)

This, basically. Trash.

All women are stupid. White women are just spoiled rotten. Nobodies ever told them no or been honest with them because everyone wants to fuck them.

good times create weak women

>It's of course not as economically feasible as it once was , but nevertheless.
How the fuck does it happen that newer generations are worse off than previous ones? Ever since the dawn of time the new generation enjoyed a better life than their parents had. Honestly, how the fuck is it that our quality of life fell so much that a man can't provide to his family on his job alone? Even fucking serfs in the Middle Ages could. Up until some generations ago, even men working in fucking Brazil with 2-3 digits inflation could. Goddammit reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Because you don't get a guy to fuck you based on the size of your brain.

She was valedictorian in HS and got all A's in college in the 80s. She's a smart woman and has always been good keeping track of finances. She's a typical woman in a lot of other respects and perhaps doesn't "show" her intelligence in same way a man would though. But I don't see why she should. Men and women are different creatures. You shouldn't condemn them for not living up to the ideals of masculinity. Their degeneracy today is very much a reflection of men's degeneracy. You can't fault a slave for having a wicked master. Correct the master, correct the slave.

>boomers and jews
A perfect storm as they say.

Attached: 1529255455544.jpg (754x478, 42K)

this

Hispanic an black women have
>lower average iq
>higher abortion rates
>higher divorce rates
>higher mixing rates
>higher obesity rates
>much more probability of voting left
>higher STD rates
>higher probability of being criminal
yet I rarely see on Jow Forums these kinds of threads about them.

They fall too easily for all of the jewish propaganda and believe their sexual currency to be of greater value than anything else they have to provide the world, and they aren't entirely wrong.

t. have multiple sisters, watched the process as it happened

Attached: 1524698972047.jpg (909x987, 428K)

if you treat women like slaves, they become insubordinate, just like real slaves. that's why so many "housewife" style arrangements end in divorce.

that's not to say it's impossible, given the right "societal" conditions; e.g. if you grow up as a mormon in utah where the brainwashing of women is thorough. but most of the time it is naiive to think that women who get treated like slavewhores will be obedient to their masters, who get to go out and make a difference in the world while they change diapers and make PBnJ's

kind men create spoiled ungrateful women

How long before Kanye names the Jew?

Industrialization flipped normal dynamics. Where before more children was an economic boon (as helpers), now they are economic detriment (in age of workplace/home segmentation). Women in the workplace lowered wages for men and denecessitated the age long issue of "the family wage" which until then was always being talked about. Our economic system is built on fiat money, usury via loan interest capital, and other factors which creates an endless cycle of inflation, unpayable national debts, which creates necessity of perpetually raising taxes, etc. Our whole society is constructed in such a way that things can only but snowball. Little in the modern world is sustainable long-term

I think your kind belong on /b/

Its partially white women acting out because white men are a bunch of beta losers and partially them just going along with the culture. Women have strong urges to conform, you know.

Because employers now have to do "diversity hires" where 70% of the workforce sit around on their ass all day and contribute nothing, but get paid the same.

Less productivity and the same paycheck is spread thin among more people, most of them don't deserve to be paid at all.

from my personal experience, it's only 'really' white women. Blonde hair, blue eyed that do this.

For example, me and my large Mutt family(non-hispanic) racemixing is not even a question, it is just 'known' that you're not supposed to do that, especially with Africans.

so they can post whore pics to snapchat and instagram no doubt.

AWALT.

truth

This. Funny enough, I quit my job today. Tired of working hard and having to pick up people's slack on top of that when I get paid the same as they do. I talked to the management about it even, saying if I'm going to be doing others work on top of my own I atleast want a raise for it. She told me they don't have the money for a raise. OK, went to my desk and typed out my resignation letter, and gave it to management 10 min later. Fucking useless manager doesn't understand the concept of getting rid of dead weight while incentivizing the people who work hard to stay.

>college makes you smarter instead of rotting your brain with propaganda and misinformation
>women who stay home couldn't possibly be avid readers with that extra time to pursue knowledge.

I don't think the "housewife" model is ideal, especially in a society where it is only a choice among others. But it's better than the alternatives still. Do you really think women belong in the workplace, under the direct authority of other males, as economic competition to other males as well as in a way you? The slave-master example was a bit hyperbolic but the functional relationship of proprietor-property should be apparent or there will be no respect or pretext for authority. You could take the same point you make about subordinance and apply it in a Marxian analysis of the workplace or even apply it to religion as though nihilism and apostasy were inevitable. Your understanding of slave-master relationships is colored by Jewish bullshit. I meant it in a different sense, as you would find in the writings of Plato or the NT, or even numerous first-hand accounts from the antebellum era.

The Fuck are you talking about you dumb bitch? Divorces are going up and up as women become more and more free to do what they want, in and out of marriage.

except that hispanic and black women are not destroying their races. They have kids with men of their own ilk -- yeah they are fucked up, but they are procreating with their own.

White women have a super low birth rate, and they race mix. It's a toxic combination. It's the ulitimate dumb ass thing to do.

>most of the time it is naiive to think that women who get treated like slavewhores will be obedient to their masters, who get to go out and make a difference in the world while they change diapers and make PBnJ's
I don't think you understand how different men and women are psychologically

>not knowing that housewives are happier than working women and divorce less
>not knowing that women are submissive and are desperate for the leadership of a dominant man

17%
pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

11% of white women intermarry. Most likely more than that have mixed children and aren't married.

Even here in my beloved state with my beloved people I see the engineering taking place. Women falling prey to other races, failing to maintain their health and bowing to left ideology is becoming commonplace.

whites aren't getting married like they used to.
No doubt draconian family courts have had an influence on that.

Somple answer : befause they are women / females.
Thats just how females are.
They just are inferior.

You must be 18.

Is it just me or is the woman in OP's pic very tanned? From the shoulder down, this woman could pass as a latina

You must be a white woman.

Back off, mexican!

white women racemix less than black women, asian women

Attached: intermarr.jpg (611x759, 87K)

Answer the question pls Ameribro. If this woman had dark hair she could pass as a latina. Is this because of tanning or what?

m8, even "educated" white women are fucking retarded.
I'm a nigger and even I blush at the dumb shit that comes out of white women's mouths half the time.

Women are stupid in general but white women have been targeted specifically by jewish media as a vector to destroy the white race. Women are more susceptible to programming.

I thought Islam was practically dead in your country.

That bitch is fat

(((They))) are so desperate to regain the narrative at this point, it really is adorable. Jow Forums loves white women and that will never change. Maybe Brazil has some whites left after all.

Attached: bby.webm (800x1040, 730K)

Today's white women are the most spoiled, privileged and pampered of all people's in human history Yet they are so stupid they attack those that have given them what put them where they are and support what will tear they themselves down to nothing.

Once again, white women have been on the receiving end of a sustained kike propaganda campaign for a fucking century, if they were that susceptible they wouldnt be the most race loyal women. Stop listening to kikes for the love of God.

White women racemix (intermarry) slightly less than black women while working against their own men much more than black women do.
Just look at the behavior of white women here on Jow Forums, even the "redpilled" white women here act like total whores.
And that's not even mentioning all the literal trannies.

Attached: 1525570305458.png (656x847, 829K)

and the brown eyes, ye

yup

This. Its sad how far this board has fallen.

You, and maybe even them, might not realise it, but white girls do that to challenge you and all of us white guys as men.

It's hard to get your head around it, as they quite literally complain about evil sexist stereotypical white men, but the fact that they actually complain about sexism from the least sexist ethnic group illustrates that very well.

I mean, they themselves allways hook up with these exact stereotypical men they complain about.

Even i fucked a chubby lefty antifa girl i met on a BDSM site and she literally wanted me to insult her about what a ridiculous naive fucking hippie she is and get whipped with a riding crop while i say that to her.

But what's even more interesting is what she does with her fellow lefties:

There are a lot of, interestingly quite young guys around 20 in Berlin that pay her money to get whipped and humiliated by her and she told me that the overwhelming majority of these guys have ties to the green and left party and that the girls fucking with them actually make fun of how they demasculated them while they think that getting whipped by a girl is oh so progressive and that any of these girls has any respect for them.

But on the internet she is looking for right wingers to fuck her in the hardest way possible.

Go on OKcupid and try it just once, dude. It's real fun

Crazy lefty thots really are a lot of fun arent they Hans?

How do you figure? You say they act ditzy and whatnot but the vast majority are smart enough to get married and.a family unlike your dgorilla nigger bitches. Youre.too stupid and jealous too realize you could have the same if.would.have some.self respect and conveyed some kind of decency and honor. But no.

Sorry for the typos. Phone posting

dude, you should just realize that compared to the rest of the world, except maybe japan, german women AND men are fucking FREAKY AS SHIT

doesn't surprise me

living in france as a white american dude... jesus, french women are freaky as fuck! and german ladies must be like way freakier.

who is that slut?

>Why are white women so stupid?

Because we let them, within 20 years that will no longer be the case. The reversal has slowly begun.

See you on the other side.

>white american girls are not doing the same to white american males

Yeah, right...

Indeed, they are

at least american girls don't have a scheisse fetish. scat is the germans' specialty. wtf is wrong with you guys?

To all you guys who bring up dating and marriage statisitcs: Fine, but what about all the feminism, the affirmitive action quotas for women and non-whites, the denigration of white men, etc.

This user:
is right. Have you ever heard of white women going on march in support of white men? The opposite happens all the time.

And what, if i might ask, is white american girls fucking nogs?

OP is jewish, recognize the signs

They are literally dumber after participating in the education and the workplace environment today

anyone who actually talks to women knows this is nonsense

>White women have a super low birth rate, and they race mix. It's a toxic combination. It's the ulitimate dumb ass thing to do.

nope. White women racemix in teh same proportion as white men. less than 10%

>Have you ever heard of white women going on march in support of white men? The opposite happens all the time.
That's a good point, but yea, black women will shill and march for BLM till the cows come home.
Even a lot of the ones fucking white guys shill for black interests.
Where are all the white women marching for white men?

where are the marches for white men? Do you even understand the identity politics game?

>Do you even understand the identity politics game?
I understand that men are much more likely to care for women that aren't actively working against them, or at least aren't sitting back and doing nothing while the men of their race are shit on by society as a whole.
I think this might be why your women don't do shit, you clearly don't want them to do shit since you seem to fight it every step of the way.
The question is, why?