Is weed a Jewish conspiracy?

Is weed a Jewish conspiracy?

Think about it. Weed keeps you asleep to the international kikery, and turns you into the perfect consumer. In fact, it makes you consume entertainment like movies/tv, which are completely owned by Jews.

So what do ya think, Jow Forums? Are they behind it?

Attached: wow.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

kys pharma kike

Attached: 1513628790516.png (754x1243, 434K)

the more weed i smoked the more redpilled on the jq i became

maybe you're just a fag? next.

kys

not in any greater sense than jews influence western nations to be otherwise more liberal than they are with outsized influence and the tendency to be far more liberal than the average white.

i think any prolonged use of drug that is depressing can cause brain damage, because one is not mentally active while intoxicated and as a result, the brain atrophies in this condition.

>keeps you asleep to the international kikery

It does the exact opposite.

Wow, looks like the jews have really done a number on you. This makes me so sad.

>all these faggots addicted to pot.
"no no i swear it doesn't make me more prone to consumerism"
>sits alone in room all day
>eating lays and watching netflix
>coughing up lungs
"it's just a plant bro!"
this just goes to show how much control the Jews have over your mind. enjoy being mentally retarded.

Attached: QHNd2yU.jpg (850x400, 71K)

bump

Same, but i quit because i have a kid and i'm not giving the state an excuse to send cps thugs after me.

You're strawman really proved those jews control us all through marijuana

No way dude. If anything weed is a gateway to the redpill.

I was a libtard until I stopped smoking weed

>Weed keeps you asleep to the international kikery
I'm high right now, and I know all about those kikes

Yes.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

Attached: you_have_a_license_for_that.jpg (740x440, 61K)

Use and abuse is two separate things enjoying a nice bottle of wine or two with your woman at dinner is ok. Drinking everyday hard liquor is bad weed is the same . I think Cbd and lsd micro dosing would solve half the people’s problems on here

>Weed keeps you asleep to the international kikery, and turns you into the perfect consumer.
Does literally the exact opposite.

>In fact, it makes you consume entertainment like movies/tv, which are completely owned by Jews.
Yes, because no one consumes these without weed...

Weed makes people interested in conspiracies. All the stoners I know are full into zog conspiracies.

Actually cannabis and other hallucinogens can be potent redpills. A state of intoxication can break you out of your slumber and make you see the world beyond the veil of their lies.

Attached: cursed file.png (592x608, 952K)

It's just another trap/addiction/vice to fall into for a broken society that has no real social values, like family, clear mother father roles, respect for parents and clear gender normal roles.

What you get is a society with some necessity to do something in order to remain fulfilled with something meaningful. What you get is a society desperately seeking for something to replace their lost traditions, and this will usually be, gayming, fapping, weed smoking, drug use, partying, promiscuity, theft, gang affiliation, drug dealing, bitcoin mining.

Maybe but I'm getting high right now all the same. It delays and obscures the path to enlightenment if you do it often.

Yes such horrible things, I am so content in life that I just smoke weed to feel more alarmed about everything.