Why would young men rather spend money and time on video games, than buy a house and start a family

Why would young men rather spend money and time on video games, than buy a house and start a family

Attached: F1B0879C-385C-4480-A471-35D30A4FDF95.jpg (1080x540, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=In3fgGPADAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Video games won't randomly decide to take half my shit and deny me access to my children.

debt is slavery

There's a 55% chance the woman he marries will divorce him, steal all of his money, and get the courts to garnish his wages while his ex-wife brainwashes his children against him. It's better to throw gasoline onto the fire and walk away than play the game.

bideo gaems

most men want all these things

Video games are the opiates of the masses

This
Also this

Women are corrupted by feminism, the economy is fucked by boomers and video games are a cheap pleasure.

because you get married to get a mother you can fuck.

The problem is once the kid is born you get replaced.You no longer the center.

The women can then leave you and take your kid.

If your kid grow up enough they become like your best friend.The women can then turn your child toxic against you.

Hmmm..... why would someone spend $80 on a video game, when they could spend 400k on a house?

I just cant figure it out.....

its more rewarding

I actually want to get married and have a big family but don't want to buy a house. I don't like being tied down to one

Because subconsciously they are tuning out of a hostile environment.

Attached: 2c50f133031890f6d7ce31bd1371cfeb.jpg (480x480, 14K)

High time preference. Video games are cheap & easy to obtain for a quick endorphine release. A house takes dedication to a job, paying bills on time to build credit, and actual physical work once you own it. SÅ‘yboys hate all of those things.

Because I started playing esea in high school and now my addictive personality won't let me quit until I make it to the pro scene

Pls help

Video games don't falsely accuse you of domestic violence, take your kids and bankrupt you.

But I'm sure EA and Ubisoft are working on it.

because the video game won't divorce you and take half of your stuff

> bought a house
> tried to start a family
> got #MeTooed so thouroughly I had to abandon the house I bought
> back to being my parents' live-in computer tech, dishwasher, and toilet-scrubber

Op here, this was a test bait thread I made, the proper corse of action when coming across a thread with a meme flag one post Id is to hide the thread and or sage it. Note the other meme flagers who rushed to the thread to more or less push the same narrative that having children is a scam. Expect this to continue until you do something to stop it

Attached: 1529289644428611619270.png (477x2048, 688K)

Water flows along the path of least resistance

wow op ur so smart

Same as 'lectricity

Dawg, video games cost fifty fuckin' bucks, the expensive ones. A crazy expensive video game might be a hundred dollars. The very MOST expensive games, where it's just retardedly expensive on purpose, is like a thousand, fifteen hundred dollars, okay? So for fifteen hundred, you could buy theoretically, hundreds of other games instead. Okay? This is the scale.

Now on the other hand, you have a wife and kid? Now, that "crazy" amount of money, that could buy you hundreds of games or at least the most expensive one in existence is something you can expect to go through on a monthly basis, and it will fluctuate, and it'll wax and wane, but that's a big fucking difference, and you have to consider one more thing, jack:

Who in the hell has that kind of money? Some people! A few! Here and there! And living in their suburbs, they can forget what a tiny minority they are.

Not everyone can afford to be middle class these days, and unfortunately, we see now that there's a huge correlation between the existence of a middle class and the existence of love and romance.

Sad but true. There's a financial component to romance.

Also Bethesda.

>Women are corrupted by feminism
No.
Feminism is literally Female Nature + Political Power.

Feminism will always exist if we give Women rights and put them up on a pedestal in society.

Attached: 1452972217914.jpg (1281x659, 175K)

Because feminism has ruined marriage, motherhood, and women.

>OP here

IDs exist you faggot, you don't need to announce you're the OP.

Are you retarded?

How many times do you need to make this thread a day?

I do both. Vidya at night after work and spending time with kids. A couple hours and I'm burned out on video games. I don't know how manchildren let it consume their lives.

Lots of new don't pay attention to IDs, much less memorise OP's ID to later identify him in the thread. Reminding people that you're OP also raises the chances of people paying attention to your post. Blame newfags for being oblivious and not used to non-plebbit interfaces.

>than buy a house and start a family

your wife does negroe cock while you are typing that shit and will get your house next year when she files for divorce because your white dick is not big enough.

Bump

Video games are way cheaper dipshit

Why would young men rather shitpost on Jow Forums about people playing video games, than do something constructive with their time?

>Sacrifice for the sake of the collective, user

No.

Think about this from the perspective of a neet who has nothing to really offer society. He wasted his youth on vidya and has no maturity, work-ethic, or job skills to get ahead in life. All he has is child-like spirit and the best skills when it comes to playing video games competitively.

So what are his options? This NEET could risk losing half of my time, money and sanity working at a minimum wage job just to feed some bitch who leave him in 10 years, a bitch who never loved him and used him as a baby making factory as her early retirement plan. Or, he could get 5 times what he would normally get a real job and pay for sex with women that wouldn't even look at his beta-ass on any other day of the year. What does he have to do to do this? Sink further into his addiction and just organize a little around his drugs.

Seems like a typical junkie answer to me

Stories like this are why I'm comfy as fuck living alone at 27. Just made the deans list, graduating in a year, writing a book, learning how to kick box, starting to make drum covers again... better than ever.

The best part is that roasties haven't even noticed me yet, maybe 27 is a bit early.... I'm expecting at least 15 "hey" messages from girls who shot me down 10 years ago within the next 3 or so years.

It's gonna be good baby, I love a good ROAST

I'm blessed to like older simpler games that don't eat your soul. Love shoot em up games for Ps1, Saturn, Turbo-graffix, SNES, Genesis. Love me some puzzle games, and every now and then I'll find an RPG that floats my boat.

My 2 favorite games of all time are Ogre battle march of the black queen for SNES, and Ogre battle 64 for the N64.

Currently playing "Destiny of an Emperor" for NES, absolutely hidden gem status, fucking mind bogglingly epic RPG for the time.

These games just don't eat up your life like WOW, Dota, Starcraft, Fortnight, COD, or whatever the fuck people play now. I just can't give a fuck about first person shooters anymore.... isn't a trillion of them enough?

>Spend money on Video games

Video games are an absurdly inexpensive hobby, they're only expensive if you want them to be. That's why they're so popular among kids, they're a huge time sink you only have to invest a few bucks into.

Someone post the picture with the compilation of these spam threads.

because buying a house and having a family doesnt directly benefit them anymore.

stupid boomer fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=In3fgGPADAI

I've heard it before as:
>Water, Electricity, Money, and Life. If there's a way, they find it.

SLIDE

THREAD

>Buy a $300 console + $60 game (max unless you're an idiot)
>Buy a $500,000, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom house w/ a downpayment of $50k (being generous)
What could it possibly be? (Fucking boomer)