Pyramids of Giza... ancient factory?

Ive been diving deep into the pyramids all over Egypt and it is clear to me that the Egyptian government is lying, covering things up, denying scientific investigation etc.

On first look at the pyramids internal structure it seems to me to be some kind of factory, an ancient metallurgic forge in my opinion.

My reasons for thinking this?
>the pyramids have 4/8 large sides allowing for maximum heat radiation
> the stone gives massive thermal mass and will retain heat during a power cut.
>large modular metal rings that screw together may be thermal induction coils.
>all tunnels are slanted so hot liquids can flow with no need for pumps.
> there is a round tunnel at the very bottom under the pyramid they leads directly down into a source of water.

Im not saying this "factory" could be restarted, It would seem to lack some technology required to run it. probably lost after the worldwide cataclysm 13,000 years ago.

What do you guys think?

Attached: Pyramid Factory.png (1080x1920, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BWWVgfI3Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=2hrKj0z7l8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=XSTpwEBXfIs
youtube.com/watch?v=UluOlHEqseo
youtube.com/watch?v=zKSWSwii7es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In addition to its function as an Earth stabilizer, the Great Pyramid was also a resonant energy generator using vibrational sound. The pyramids around the world, as well as obelisks were much like today’s electrical transmitting and receiving towers. Because of this natural energy source, the Great Pyramid also became a vehicle for transmutation—transforming matter into Light Energy—the key to Soul Evolution and Higher Consciousness. This knowledge was used in initiation rites to access the Divine Will of One and transverse the cosmos (more on this in a later blog).

this is pol classico a fine vintage, almost as old as I am

I posted on /x/ but its fuckin dead

law of one shill

bump

Attached: 16864457_1282060865215693_6031064248057811654_n.jpg (250x336, 10K)

>pol
YOU CANT EVEN SPELL THE NAME OF THE BOARD RIGHT

Attached: 1526514841594.gif (1417x800, 338K)

these are my favorite threads because its like talking to homeless people without the threat of being stabbed

bump for effort

>using vibrational sound
as opposed to what? non-vibrational sound?
>transforming matter into Light Energy
Light Energy, as differentiated from what? Heavy Energy?
>the key to Soul Evolution and Higher Consciousness.
Oh, it's horseshit.
Jow Forums is not /x/, fuck off you half baked flake.

I don't know about a factory, but they for sure had tech way beyond what we have now, that much is clear to anyone with half a brain

Attached: 1525475776337.gif (375x321, 703K)

my take on the pyramids and sphynx

I've literally seen people claim that the Pyramids were spaceships, they produced wirless electricity like the Wardenclyffe Tower and now it's a fkin metal factory. Honestly when will people realise they're just fkin big monuments for pharaohs? What fkin reason would ((((they)))) have from keeping this a secret, and considering cunts didn't even use metal that much when the pyramids were built, what fucking reason would they have to build a factory to produce it? Amazes me how people easily buy into the most bullshit conspiracies.

I'm more inclined to think it was a water pump + power generator of some sort (mechanic or even electric). Not to mention egyptians had nothing to do with building any of it. The hypothesis that it is also a marker for some future catastrophy that is devastating our planet in periodic cycles (great flood, ayy lmaos, planet X encounter etc) is also interesting but much more dubious. Your forge idea doesn't fit with what I've researched so far, sorry. Intriguing perspective though.

got any more info on this?

I don't get people like that man. i mean its clear to any logical person that the pyramids aren't tombs. but i wanna find out what they actually are, as opposed to saying they are just some sort of fucking spirit energy or some bullshit like that.

im personally of the belief that this is not humanity first try and that there where people before us that where possibly technologically inclined.

spotted the egyptologist

its not a factory but it sure as fuck wasnt built by one ruler to house his corpse. I dont beli ve Khufu commisioned the buildings there, maybe renovated for his own glory though.

I wouldn't personally say they where more advanced. id say they where probably just experimenting with electricity when they where wiped out

A lot. It's my new path of research I'm on since there's so little on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BWWVgfI3Uk

I think the stars might be created with sonoluminescence

youtube.com/watch?v=2hrKj0z7l8Y

Attached: 1506193114373.webm (1008x564, 1.01M)

if you compare the energy of the light with the energy required to vibrate it, it'll always be smaller. It's a cool effect but we don't call quartz magic for doing similar shit when you whack it hard enough.

Tiny bubbles + ultrasonic vibration = bubble collapse + light production, nothing special desu

Attached: 1479234308513.png (881x612, 663K)

>I wouldn't personally say they where more advanced
They were FAR MORE advanced. Why do you think it's called the NEW world order? Because before the cataclysm (which was cause by technology) there was already a worldwide one world govt.

Attached: 1522927127142.jpg (2250x1500, 1.48M)

Attached: 1520090644509.png (1295x1083, 602K)

Ancient civilizations have had more advanced technology than we have today.
They built building aligned to stars, laser precision cut massive stones, and whole groups of people mysteriously disappeared without any trace or bones left behind.

Our history has been not only forgotten, but purposely covered up.
I'd love to know what the hell actually happened.

Even so it's nothing more than a monument, a big and impressive one but still a monument. Amazes me these brainlets would even consider that people possessed this technology when they were still all dying at fuckin 40 years old like wat.

im going watch this shit right now guys

Attached: Aliens.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Also there are advanced beings living inside the Earth waiting for us to denuclearize the planet so they can share technology and other knowledge with us.

Attached: 1520197286953.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Attached: 1516769578478.webm (720x1280, 1.75M)

Trump is so hell bent on getting nukes to take us to the next step of human evolution

Attached: 1512746746462.png (600x418, 187K)

I remember reading these threads , great stuff.

Good to see more of these threads here. More interesting and relevant to politics than "race Mixing" bait / shill threads all day long.

The pyramids are not over 10k years old. Herodotus says the pyramids are attributed to Philistus the Shepherd. Like a corruption of Salitus, the Hyksos ruled (Shepherd Kings and I realize that’s not a translation but this doesn’t change the fact that all ancient references to Hyksos refer to them as Shepherds). Philistus is also an allusion to Philistis or Philistines and in Gaza as well as the Hyksos stronghold of Avaris were found frescoes nearly identical to Minoan friscoes.

The pyramids weren’t built in the imaginary 4th dynasty either, they were built by legit slaves under the rule of Hyksos aka Phoenician kings. This was the Thurmose aka kike dynasty of proto-jews and also why the filthy disgusting oven magnet jews claim that they built the pyramids . I really hate and want to kill all jews

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0

youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls

Attached: 1506380658733.png (1109x832, 480K)

Thats why im trying to come up with a more logical answer. they clearly are not tombs. so they are something else... idk exactly what but would a foundry really be that far fetched? sure maybe an electric foundry would be a lil far fetched but im just spitballing off of some of the evidence ive seen.

The pyramids are well over 10,000 years old and were built using sound.

>not one archway in the whole civilization, across thousands of years
yeah look shut up.

Yeah they were so fucking primative they built structures we can't replicate today. Fuck off shill.

No they weren't. It annoys me gimps like you exist, thinking you have any form of intelligence because you choose to believe absolute bullshit, yet fail to grasp advanced forms of science and mathematics, and also do nothing other than work dead-end jobs.

Attached: 1506634108869.jpg (578x416, 68K)

All I know is I don't buy the official story about the pyramids at all.

the pyramids are suppose to be like tesla tower. there is a lot of evidence pointing to this

Clearly something impressive was used to build them, the interesting contention is that they were built longer ago than previously thought. I dont buy that crystal energy spirit shit, but I do believe there were at least Bronze-age cultures existing 10,000+ years ago, maybe even more advanced than that.
what makes people consider that they arent just monuments are the unexplained shafts and chambers.

Yes they were, and the reason you're here is to keep people trapped in the matrix. If humanity knew their origins they would be free.

Attached: 1503063802219.jpg (702x1124, 125K)

Attached: 1512076486110.jpg (336x150, 11K)

you assholes took dynamite to them like barbarians and sent expeditions that deliberately sabotaged and/or desecrated the ruins. If anything, this wild speculation is the fault of your ancestors.

Attached: 1502365862894.jpg (323x233, 10K)

Attached: 1507718586038.jpg (410x200, 28K)

Attached: 1520772568940.png (563x1024, 1.19M)

>Built using sound
I feel like shit i fell for this b8. Gotta hand it to u, it was pretty convincing but now that just blew it.

Attached: 1511362681776.png (586x330, 287K)

Go back to /x/, fucking roleplaying retard.

>Can't build big 3D triangles out of rocks
Kek

You stupid mother fuckers

They could have been built before the Egyptians were there.

They were. The egyptians found them.

>buildings aligned with stars requires advanced technology
>straight edges requires lasers
>human remains decaying requires advanced technology

>pyramids were built with sound, presumably sound lasers

>we can't stack blocks

>ceremonial weapons are plasma rifles

Attached: big_bait.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

Go make one.

Yep you defo got me x I'm a secret illumaniti agent trying to suppress the absolute geniuses that see past our lies like yourself, as opposed to those silly stupid "scientists and inventors" like Elon Musk. You're the true genius we need to stop!

This can be made self replicating, by having the resonance of the environment create a point of perfect reverberation where it recreates itself intensifies until the vibrations make it collapse in on itself.
Think in tones like this
youtube.com/watch?v=XSTpwEBXfIs

This was literally one of the fucking topics talked about at Bilderberg. They're frightened by the (((post truth world)))

youtube.com/watch?v=UluOlHEqseo

I just did w lego bricks. Edges are more precisely cut, fit together even better than pyramids. Your move kid.

but user, the earth is only 6000 years old, you're not a satanist are you?

/thread

Those fucking pipes are from an earlier investigation into that specific portion of the pyramid. They left the pipes, and clearly explain this when they ventured in with the robot that took those pics and even had photos of the crew with the pipes that left them in the fucking fist place. Are yoy legally retarded or just coming to grips with your schizophrenia, you stupid fuck. Not joking, get a weapon and kik yourself with it, please.

>satanist
>meme flag
>6000 years old
Humanity may be 6,000 years old but that's only because of the reset. You're a kike shill though so you already knew that.

I'm a god fearing republican just doing my best to dispel these evil lies

And this is probably the "truth" that whoever is hiding the pyramids from being investigated further are hiding. Because then human history is wrong.

are your legos 12,000 tons?

No you aren't and the fact you're going out of your way to build a persona on an ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD is the reason you're obviously a kike

freemasons doing too much acid

Don't get baited user

If humanity found out that they were created to be slaves by splicing their DNA with homo erectus then that would break the shackles on peoples minds.

Yes how did you know?

it's tracks from the original excavation

They want to keep us in a perpetual state of fear. That's what the jews sacrifices are for. Fear energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKSWSwii7es

Attached: 1525717643423.png (500x522, 127K)

>" hiding the pyramids from being investigated further"
If you believe this shit why not go investigate it yourself? Learn how to date rocks, learn every aspect of history, go on some archaeological digs? Why are you sat browsing Jow Forums? No one is stopping you.

YOU ARE MAKING GOD MAD

You can't just waltz into the pyramids you fucking kike. Stop posting, you're obviously a shill trying way too hard to work in your stupid arguments.

Attached: 1511749649120.png (645x729, 58K)

I didn't say they use lasers. Straight edges with the accuracy they had on the hardness of rocks they cut is impossible.
So many things about ancient civilizations are unexplained. They are mysteries.
They will always be unexplained because the truth is denied.

you won't be laughing when you join the lake of fire

>12,000 ton lego. ricks
Fuckin Danes dont fuck around, do they?

It is delicious bait i must bite it.

>They will always be unexplained because the truth is denied.
What happens when there's no artificial barriers to knowledge? It's going to happen VERY soon.

That's sort of the Stargate movie theme

They have found sealed unexplored rooms and been denied access to investigate.

real stars, i like this topic. ill check out that video

Attached: 1483408472388.jpg (564x564, 39K)

>fear programming
See! this is what I mean. Fear. The kikes want to keep ALL OF HUMANITY IN FEAR.

Attached: 1503125687550.jpg (582x433, 74K)

KANGZ

Maybe they generated heat from geothermal energy, depending on how deep they go.

Maybe the pipes carried heat or hot water to the surrounding area.

If you would just read the bible already you wouldnt be after all these false truths, it has everything you need

You can if you sneak in. Or are you saying you aren't dedicated enough to do that? You're part of the conspiracy.

Honestly don't know.
Is it even the truth that's going to drop or an elaborate lie?
How will we be able to tell the difference with nothing to compare it to?

I don't think anyone is allowed to actually just walk in and start doing tests. Except that state mandated shill of Egypt.

The Bible says religion must be founded on rock. It is a metaphor meaning that religions must be founded on the truth, because it is as solid as a rock.

Jesus said, “That which is hidden from the wise and educated has been revealed unto the open minded.”

Jesus said, “People honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. They worship me in vain, teaching the precepts and principles of men.”

The Bible says that people who worshiped him according to the teaching, the precepts and principles of men, will hear this from God after they die: “I never knew you; depart from me.”

This a reference to that jon peniel book?

Stargate is basically a documentary.

Source? Also break in yourself, try not to get caught. Or are you not dedicated enough to do that?

oh are you talking about those meme rocks up in the Andes that look like H's?

Yeah those aren't straight dude, even in the ancient aliens episode when they put a T square on it theres an obvious gap. Not sure why you're mentioning hardness either, Andesite is pretty soft.

The hexagonal rods are probe rods that got stuck back in the 1930s when they were trying to figure out where the shafts went.

Attached: 1528847666663.jpg (1200x900, 205K)