So we all know how Jews jew things up, but when they have such deep roots in media...

So we all know how Jews jew things up, but when they have such deep roots in media, academia and the entertainment industry I must ask you Jow Forums, what can we do as individuals about it?

Attached: one-against-many.jpg (2560x1600, 1.03M)

Critical thought.

Same thing the Jews do, but to them.

Save yourself. Teach others. A whooole lot of bullshit simply disappears when you think critically.

Burn it to the ground.

>kill the enemy king

round them all up and gas them

This isn't really an individual effort.

chess is about forcing your opponent to lose. Always keep the king in mind, don't worry about a few pieces being sacrificed.
in life, just be the best you can be and educate others. Your enemies will likely make themselves lose.

Hitler did it as an individual.

Checked. and you are right, it is a not an individual effort we must ban together globally to whip these parasites of the face of the planet. So as an individual, I guess we can spread the word and expose them for what they are.

What he's trying to say is subvert and decay their institutions. So basically keep doing what you're doing except more of it.

Yes, as an individual, he commanded his vast military to do things on the constant advice of his closest and most loyal men. As an individual... he... said stuff. He was a salesman, so yes, he was a good motivator, but he didn't DO anything himself.

The mood will never be right again, especially not globally, to gas the kikes.

When you are going against the synagogue of satan you cannot do it alone. You cannot take down a group that is very well connected like the jews and do it as an individual. The only way is to band together with like minded people and take them on that way. It will be difficult, but at this point especially for white people it is survival. When dealing with them you must be ruthless, smart, and decisive. Never give these kikes and inch or they'll take your country.

Attached: tumblr_inline_njvqblJH7b1r48jtr.gif (500x295, 73K)

If you're fighting as an individual, you're doing it wrong.

That's what the Boomers and X'ers both did, they fought as individuals.

We have to do this the Piccolo way, you guys.

Unfortunately, I see the way things are, but I don't think there's some great jew conspiracy. Yep, they control the media and the banks, and they're huge fans of nepotism and hiring their own, so they always will, but I think it has more to do with greed than a global jew conspiracy. It's like a huge fraternity that got a 5000 year head start on the rest of us, but I doubt there's a jew king calling the shots. They've had their hands in finance and entertainment for millennia.

you could try working your way into the media or academia like the Jews did 100 years ago, but you’re a lazy white nigger so you won’t

According to the Hadith (Muslim book of Revelations), oh yes it will. Look up "fitna" "tree of the jews" and "rock" see what you find.

Why dont you just tell us faggot?

You dont win chess by killing the enemy king. You win when the enemy king has nowhere to run

Why would I trust muslim propaganda?

meaning that if it did then it would be killed.

Raped and tortured, maybe? Imprisoned? The rule sheet that came with my chess board doesn't really specify.

Oh no but that would be anti-semitic. Did you mean white people? That would be fine.

But seriously, judaism has encouraged specific policies on property ownership, exorbitant lending lending rates against non-jews, and systematic defamation for thousands of years. Imagine what that would do to a group of people who have ((somehow)) maintained a religious state that entire time around these ideals..

Own property (lending rates)
Own banks (lending rates, interest rates, inflation rates)
Exist in governments (influence trade agreements, encourage defamation)
Own the media (ENCOURAGE DEFAMATION, ADVERTISE, SUBVERT, CONTROL)

This is a owned jewish world. You cannot defeat a system with thousands of years of practice. This isn't a "conspiracy" per se.. They just naturally gravitate towards these types of conquests. It's all in the family, it's all in the books. Thousands of years.

Whatever you do don't organize or act as a collective like every winning political movement!

Chess was invented 700 years ago. The king is probably kept alive to sign a surrender and is then given a comfortable living in exchange for their dominion

The Jews expect you to want to kill them
They are banking on it
planning on it
Taking advantage of this thought in your mind.
they in fact now know exactly what buttons on your populations to get them to do...X....
-------------------------------------------------------

What they don't expect from you is...to BECOME JEWISH
Goto their synagogues
Read their books.
Go to their communist rallies
become a leader
subvert their body mass.
I know exactly how to bring them down.
We just need 10,000 anons
to help

This is a thought I've been kicking around for awhile now as well. If we start attempting to convert, it will force them to address the racial component of their "religion."

If they do nothing, we subvert subvert subvert.

Attached: shequelle-diamondstein.jpg (500x335, 51K)

LMAO that's kind of genius, but still you would have to stomach being around Jews all the time.

gas kike kids, rid the world of future generations