So now that we no Brap Obama is a female, what do?

Attached: Otranny.jpg (750x748, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/10/16/draq-queen-library-lgtbq-kids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1529212021479.png (947x945, 699K)

We need to make it mean something. The Left sees him as one if the best presidents the US has had. We need to complete the description of his true nature.

That's not a tranny outfit.

He is Goa'uld.

Attached: Apophis_gold.jpg (300x217, 15K)

Why in God's name do you care so much about what an ex-president does in his free time. Get a life OP.

KREEEEE

if he stopped poking the Presidency like all other ex Presidents did, he would be fine. But no, that nigger has to try to maintain trajectory for NWO

And here's the meme flag shill on queue. First it was fake, then it was private, now it's "why do you care?"

Attached: 1529167796464.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Hate to sound a note of caution but you newfags need to be careful here. That photo of Obama looks exactly one of him smiling with the same lines on his face and same black turtle neck, which seems to be jutting out awkwardly in the photo.

This will be used as an example of "retarded Trump conspiratards believing a photoshopped image" unless we can get more info on context of this photo IF it's real.
>my personal opinion is that it's a shoop

i don't hate tho, genuinely curious about what people think about the former president and first lady being full transvestites as a really sick joke played on Americans, after learning about Sabbatean Frankists and the Black Nobility (which Bush 41 leaded) this is right up their alley

As long as i get to fly one of them starfighters I'm all for gatejumping against the worms

Attached: Satanic Revels 1.jpg (1482x4904, 2.41M)

leaded=lead*

Also worth noting how completely inorganic this was with shills spamming multiple threads trying to manufacture the appearance of this being genuine breaking news, but then the continued to keep spamming multiple threads that no one was replying to for a matter of days.

Is he a tranny or a satanist? You guys need to get your larp straight before you come here.

What am I supposed to gather from this? Is it fake or what?

It's (((proof))) n sheit

Attached: 1528258068237.jpg (800x1040, 339K)

It's real

Attached: 1529169146120.png (2048x1264, 2.34M)

Attached: 1529167056523.png (2486x1597, 2.91M)

I cannot shake the strong feeling that this is real.

I honestly don't know if you're trolling or just terrible at this game. You've got EXACTLY the same photo of Obama that was used in the shoop in that "proof" image. That's how it is obvious it's a shoop, you fucking stupid cunt. Reddit and Qtards will fall for this but not Jow Forums, fuck off and kill yourself.
>oh and by the way, every time some weird shit like this comes to Jow Forums it just proves that our cause of Christian conservatism is righteous because 1. the other side knows they cannot win with argument with truth and they must use tricks to try to win and 2. the people who are tasked with dreaming this shit up are that kind of base person who is both low enough to want to destroy the righteous people through trickery AND have that mean-spirited additional character flaw that they assume everyone else is stupid and will fall for their weak-ass obvious ruses.
>tl;dr,we're the smart ones and you're the dumb ones

The eyes are different in both photos faggot

Attached: Obama tranny training school.png (436x708, 301K)

Let's respect hxirxes pronouns.

You can see the same black collar, you black nigger. Just because you're stupid and have no eye for details that doesn't mean everyone else is the same. Maybe some superficial shooping happened around the eyes in the darker image when it got made but it doesn't matter. Posting a real tranny satanist degenerate doesn't back up your argument at all either, you kike wannabe. Gas yourself.

Q Model Management, literally next to a giant jewish hospital in the center of LA. interesting.

Pretty sure a solid case can be made that all trannies are satanists and an okay case can be made that all satanists are trannies.

If it is him. I don't fucking care. Obama larps, so fucking what.

You are the retard here, that is a shadow and I have put the image in photoshop and checked it myself and it has already been confirmed it has not been doctored.
His eyes are looking in a different direction Schlomo, calling me a kike or a nigger doesn't change the facts you hook nosed faggot

Attached: Obama Tranny.png (937x603, 558K)

I thought he was a monkey?

>Posting a real tranny satanist degenerate doesn't back up your argument at all either

Well look at the name of who owns this fucken library you retard and you will there is a conection

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/10/16/draq-queen-library-lgtbq-kids/

Attached: Obama tranny (2).png (894x605, 593K)

OF COURSE the Obamas are encouraging subversive shit in an attempt to pervert, demoralize and poison the youth of America and especially the white kids. That doesn't mean the OP photo is not an obvious shoop. You remind me of a dude I know who I talked in to supporting Trump but then he went down the Q hole and has totally lost the plot now; barely aware of the emerging details with Halper and now Greenberg and spending all his time speculating on Reddit about Hollywood gossip blogs about who is and who isn't a literal pedo. Sees a slight connection and reliably blasts through the "sleazy business deal maybe?" hypothesis to ANOTHER CONFIRMED PEDO. If you wanna sperg out and freak out over an obvious shoop provided without any context at all then fine, but you're not going to get a friendly reception on Jow Forums because you're being a retard.