Devs June 17
>Sweida:SAA begun 2nd phase of Badiya Al-Sham offensive against IS
>Rebels set farms on fire in Al-Quneitra as SAA prepares to launch offensive
>Tiger Forces arrived in Daraa to lead upcoming offensive
>SDF captures Al-Dashishahlast, last IS major stronghold
>DeZ:IS attacks east of T3 Pumping station killing several soldiers
>N Hama:aysh Al-Izza launched several missiles towards SAA checkpoint
>Turkish AF strike important PKK meeting in northern Iraq
>Syrian Human Rights Network:US preparing CW provocation to drive a wedge between Damascus and kurds
>Syrian railway is back in service for the first time in 6 years. It will run between Tartous and Homs governorates
>HTS commander assassinated in rural Idlib
>Netanyahu vows to take action against Iran deep inside Syria
>Israeli DM denies reports of Hezbollah, Iranians disguised as SAA in S Syria
>Yemen:Houthi forces fired a ballistic missile towards a Saudi military camp
>Hudaydah Airport:Clashes ongoing. houthis use drones to target Saudis coal troops
>Unconfirmed:Houthis capture french special forces & their boat

Previous

Attached: real comfy t-72.jpg (1316x640, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/1008249243222437889
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/06/mil-180617-presstv10.htm
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/06/mil-180617-voa03.htm
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/06/mil-180617-presstv01.htm
reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-taliban/afghan-peace-council-to-hold-news-conference-amid-eid-ceasefire-idUSKBN1JD02Z
nytimes.com/2001/06/13/world/taliban-s-eradication-of-poppies-is-convulsing-opium-market.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pAWRvSFRwv8
timesofisrael.com/us-envoy-scolds-israeli-mks-for-demanding-us-recognition-of-golan-report/
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/1008435846452740096
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/1008561941881729024
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASSad

Thanks for baking my Aussie fren

Attached: 95f.jpg (1280x720, 552K)

>Red pill must watch videos

>UK ambassador to Sy youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi & archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

My pleasure
Outstanding taste in tv btw

Attached: Abrams Funtimes.jpg (850x625, 139K)

Ty for baking.
Never got to thank you for the Iraqi grug, شكرا جزيلا

>b-but you told us we were at the airport...

>#BREAKING - #Yemeni forces release footage inside Hudaydah airport, dismissing #Saudi-led Coalition reports that they had taken the airport. Saudi-led forces posted undated pictures of airport structures, claiming they had taken it.

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/1008249243222437889

Attached: hodeida airport.jpg (501x282, 29K)

>kh*mmies

Attached: p_209.jpg (409x409, 42K)

Just finished it a couple of days ago lol. I love it

Anytime bro! I'm Quite rusty with paint , but yeah.

Attached: qt3q3tq.gif (1672x939, 653K)

Sa*di offensive towards hodeidah got cut off by the Houthis

Attached: pockets.jpg (519x587, 70K)

Good. Let's hope they completely shoah the kotel.

im not a twitterfag, could someone redpill me on @worldonalert?
guy literally spread fake news
i even think he shopped some of the footage from hodeyda airport to claim saudis had taken it

Attached: 20000 v. 1000 still lose.jpg (577x485, 61K)

>India will resume military operations against armed groups in disputed Kashmir following the end of a rare 30-day suspension for Ramadan.

globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/06/mil-180617-presstv10.htm

>Right-wing lawmaker Ivan Duque won Colombia's presidential election Sunday, promising to rewrite the government's 2016 peace accord with former FARC rebels.

globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/06/mil-180617-voa03.htm

gonna be war everywhere

Like every rebel supporter who didn't decide to flip sides to the YPG he completely gave up after Aleppo when it became obvious the rebels would lose so now he just complains about how Assad is being so unfair.

>Blast in eastern Afghanistan kills 32 as Taliban reject ceasefire extension

globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/06/mil-180617-presstv01.htm

>Taliban fighters headed into cities across Afghanistan over the weekend as they celebrated their Eid cessation of hostilities with feasts, hugs and selfies, raising questions about what happens when their ceasefire ends at midnight (1930 GMT) on Sunday.

reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-taliban/afghan-peace-council-to-hold-news-conference-amid-eid-ceasefire-idUSKBN1JD02Z

The war in Afghanistan will never end. Am*rica doomed the Afghan people when it funded the Mujahideen.

Am*rica continues to bring down Afgani living conditions and population down by refusing to leave. Even Soviets were not that autistic. But if it makes money, it makes money right?

The global heroin trade relies on America's protection of the Afghan opium fields. Street prices for heroin literally went up 5-7x after the Taliban banned opium production in 2001. Governments aren't the real shot callers, they still answer to the underworld.

nytimes.com/2001/06/13/world/taliban-s-eradication-of-poppies-is-convulsing-opium-market.html

Last year a pro Najibullah party was formed. The Americans are making Afghanistan want to bring back the Soviets lol

thanks

whats ""the third day of Eid al-Fitr"?

Hodeidah - Invading the invaders and hypocrites and cutting off their supply lines and causing heavy losses in lives and equipment

Media war

The scenes from the fronts of the West Coast and Hodeidah exposed the invaders and aggressors to specific objects after cutting off the supply lines and luring them, causing heavy losses to the lives and equipment.

The military units and the popular committees tightened the siege on the invaders and hypocrites after cutting off their supply lines according to the military tactics of the Nakhilah, Al-Jahah and Al-Faazah, after which the invaders and the forces of aggression and abuse were heavily harassed and the enemy's supply lines are still cut off today "the third day of Eid al-Fitr" .

The scenes showed the moments of destruction of the armored vehicles and the mechanisms of the invaders and their competitors, and the death and injury of those with guided missiles whose vehicles were burned and their weapons were thrown into the air by the power of God.

The scene showed the occurrence of various mechanisms of the quality of the army and the People's Committees, in which the burning and destruction and looting of more than 44 mechanisms distributed between armored vehicles and crews and carriers of soldiers and supply vehicles and death and the injury of a large number of invading forces and hypocrites.

A number of ambulances rushed to evacuate the bodies and wounded from their supply lines after the army and the Popular Committees tightened the siege and controlled them, forcing them to take the dead and injured by boat by sea, which is the only way for them to survive.

Apache helicopters and enemy warplanes failed to save the forces of invasion and hypocrisy, and to stop the qualitative ambushes that had been inflicted on all the enemy forces in the process of luring, and launched indiscriminate indiscriminate raids without any use.

Attached: check em.jpg (875x492, 83K)

My stupid leftist mom gave money to the white helmets a few years back

Grugmed bin Saudi can't smash Plant chewer tribe, lose to plant chewer tribe with bigger club

Grugmed say I smash Plant chewer tribe without Chieftain Orangeman knowing I cannot.

Grugmed can now smash Plant chewer tribe.

Grugmed smart.

Attached: Saudi Grug.png (485x539, 52K)

The scenes showed the extent of the confusion and confusion of the forces of aggression, which began to escape from the ambushes quality without any resistance little, focusing most of its efforts to escape and escape from the inevitable death.

The camera documented the scenes of the bodies of the invaders and the hypocrites on the road, as well as a number of destroyed and damaged vehicles, which became a witness to a military epic that is being waged by the army heroes and the popular committees. The lifting of the siege or the escape from it, and any attempt to advance and move the forces of aggression to the fate of their colleagues with the inevitable death.

The Mujahideen of the army and the popular committees confirmed the full control of the situation, congratulating the people and the leader of the revolution on the blessed Eid al-Fitr, confirming their steadfastness in the fields of pride and dignity in the West Coast, the steadfastness of the rugged mountains.

WOAH WHAT A GIT!

kek

from this video's description

Best thing about media war is when media goes completely opposite from reality on ground.

It's really mind boggling how not a single one of SA generals thought that widening the buffer zone from which you attack the city, in order to not be encircled is not more important than RUSH B AIRPORT LOL

Is she, allah forgive me for uttering this word, a Tr*tskyist?

timesofisrael.com/us-envoy-scolds-israeli-mks-for-demanding-us-recognition-of-golan-report/
>US envoy scolds Israeli MKs for demanding US recognition of Golan — report

Attached: 1307635613002.png (219x281, 113K)

That was yesterday

Great now you have directly aided the Al Qaeda.

Kek

It's so fucking retarded
>could have gradually taken the valley bordering up to the mountain instead of holding to a sliver of land
>could have actually waited for the Saudis to try and link up from the north, thus pressuring the Houthis in both fronts
>could've just prepared for a full frontal offensive from BOTH angles
>NOPELOL LET'S JUST INVADE HUDAYDAH RIGHT NOW AND LIE THAT WE TOTALLY ARENT BLUNDERING THIS OFFENSIVE!

Some fucking retard on Jow Forums could've been in charge of this offensive, and they would've taken the airport, and at least the actual outskirts of Hudaydah already. But nope, gotta let the enemy dig in with a slow as fuck offensive because we can't secure shit, get ships blown up, and try and maximize as much civilian casualties as possible with useless airstrikes.
>mfw

Attached: 1443744440262.jpg (640x640, 32K)

Not really she wasn't to pleased when BLM took over her yoga retreat. But she fully bought in that the white helmets were an innocent first aid organisation.

>Tr*tskyist
we are filled with them here
they are the worst shit imaginable

thanks again!

yeah i was worried yesterday cause yemeni media was really quiet and i thought that hodeida was kill
but its clear that the saudis are desesperate
and they still throws fake news, and i think they actually belive, maybe is just to boost soldiers moral and send them to a certain death. sad desu

Attached: taiz.jpg (870x489, 96K)

LOL how the hell am I responsible for my moms misguided dogoodery?

Unless she disinherited you from her will, you take on the consequences of her actions. Meaning that you have directly made lives of Syrians worse, and indirectly life of Iraqi user.

>we are filled with them here
>they are the worst shit imaginable
You know what to do

Attached: ice pick.jpg (440x397, 12K)

Is there honestly anything worse than a Tr*tskyist?

So between Israel and Islam which side do you guys back if any?

this
most campus marxists are Trotskyists

Attached: 1490246506928.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Dont get me wrong
Muzzies are a fucking Cancer
but at jews aer LONG over due to being wiped out

Attached: 1497549923710.png (756x563, 335K)

>that meme flag
you wont fool me, reveal your real south african flag

Attached: 14549879884.jpg (699x485, 68K)

If you want to win this win you need to win the propaganda war too.
When I found out in a conversation about Trump after the last the last bombing I went and pulled up the Sargon video with the obvious fakery as well as them celebrating with ISIS. She had no idea, she had watched the netflix documentary and heard some BS on NPR about them and decided to make a donation.
I did my part to fight the narrative. I'll sleep fine tonight and enjoy my inheritance when it comes. If you want to put the blame for Iraqi woes on ignorant burger boomers fine but I won't carry that weight.

>state of America

Attached: 1497640923931.png (796x712, 317K)

If they start going at it will it be all of the islamic nations or are they a bit split up with relations?

When is America going to pull out?

Same day when niggers learn to do the same

Attached: 1496816520842.png (510x487, 474K)

#Yemeni forces ambush pro-Hadi/UAE militias near the coast, Hadi militias panic, running away, leaving vehicles behind, taking many casualties, their dead bodies and abandoned vehicles scattered on the road. #UAE helicopters come too late & decide to return to basetwitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/1008435846452740096
idk if this was posted

>helicopters come too late & decide to return to base

Imagine being one of the soldiers waiting for the rescue only for this to happen. This is going to ruin morale for the rest of this conflict.

watch this and read the description of the video

Attached: harmaa kissa.png (1011x587, 83K)

> read the description of the
huh

Attached: greek.jpg (640x612, 80K)

Attached: 1525554896303.png (657x527, 35K)

>un - usa - ksa - uea - yemen - saudi - MQ9 - arab - ballistic missiles Houthi, Houthis VEGETTA777 Йeмeн, Cayдoвcкaя Apaвия - PewDiePie - Yogscast - Smosh - Pokémon Go

Attached: 1499526351236.gif (351x303, 2.19M)

Attached: apu1 (145).png (657x527, 24K)

thanks lad
Yeman is a fucking shitshow

Attached: 35238261_10210988021331321_6125829128919711744_n.jpg (480x689, 33K)

>PewDiePie - Yogscast - Smosh - Pokémon Go
Damn these Houthis really are into e celebs aren't they? How do they even manage to watch kids idols while waging war?

Attached: 1499691698277.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

>Yogscast - Smosh
omg
havent heard of those cunts in abosulte ages
happy to see they still have a audience

Attached: baked.jpg (1920x1080, 938K)

Netanyahu vows to stop Iran's presence in Syria (video)twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/1008561941881729024

wow wtf does this to a body

Attached: bodies.jpg (956x1076, 215K)

Time and lack of humidity

Attached: Houthi.gif (128x103, 18K)

>Muzzies are a fucking Cancer
I mean depends on the region they live in... Pakis are quite different to Egyptians for example

its more being hardcore muzzies that want Sharia and burkas on everything

There's always that group in every religion.

yep
and right now its the muslims that is trying their luck
espisally in Europe

90% of Iraqis aren't fans of Burkas but for me i'm indifferent to Sharia if it works... And as for Europe i'd rather \ see it Muslim than taken over by the SJW/Feminist crowd

Attached: 1528633384640.png (456x501, 237K)

And no, there is no third option

Good night.

Attached: 1513912330909.jpg (3500x1969, 3.66M)

At least not in any reality i can foresee... Christianity isn't anything that holds any power and Athiesm doesn't even have a leg to stand on all things considered, so idk...

Have a good one fren

gn

Bump

Attached: a4bc6ec2054f771ef47bec84b47fd273.jpg (2756x2119, 552K)

/ug/ when?

Attached: roshen.jpg_large.jpg (897x342, 36K)

>promising to rewrite the government's 2016 peace accord with former FARC rebels.
AUF 2.0 SOOOON

What have you done?

> 8.49 AM
I'm going to work now.

>there is no WC matches in your city
>ywn meet some qt Iran supporter
Give me 1(one) reason not to end this all right now.

Didn't visit /Stalin General/ since the Damascus Steel ended, something big happened since then? Also, saw wael al-shilli crying about "imminent jew strikes", are they happened?

Attached: 04577753b788.jpg (1000x667, 186K)

iktf

Attached: 1507897701575.jpg (810x1013, 348K)

Attached: 1521601962341.png (2012x1676, 2.26M)

Attached: 984b80a0050d.jpg (1000x667, 132K)

Attached: 1528995746312.jpg (481x333, 13K)

lol, not just 2, BUT 3

fucking Houthis man, I hope they finish all the fucking invaders off already, or at least destroy their weapons/vehicles and make the sandniggers walk home

yeah I heard there was tremendous amount of fake news
they really have nothing left to do other than psychological warfare, kek

they'll be limping home

Attached: 1529029121350.jpg (957x539, 143K)

in case you didn't notice, theres a smaller 4th cauldron between the 2 bigger ones on the upper part of the map if you look closely

they need to be pushed into the sea

No Israeli strikes. Israel has agreed to SAA launching a Daraa offensive due to Russian mediation and promise that Hezbollah and Iran won’t take part in Daraa op. Now we are waiting for the Daraa operation to start which will probably be the last significant campaign of this war and everything else will get deconflicted like Qalamoun or Homs.

talk about being on the offensive against Houthis, and then having a 180 turn into being surrounded by Houthis
wow I applaud these fuckers.
I really feel the urge to do more to fight for their freedom.
After all the bullshit they're going through, I don't see them as a proxy militia anymore. They're legitimate Yemeni's that have been forced to submit to an oppressing coalition that has been bombing their entire infrastructure for 3 years straight.
You can't act like Houthis are evil, after all the shit the coalition has done.

And anyone who relates Houthis to ISIS is a fucking idiot. ISIS was foreigners from the start, Houthis were straight Yemenis.

How in the fuck have the arab coalition *STILL* not managed to take the airport?

Attached: Supreme_Political_Council.jpg (768x755, 72K)

SOON

Attached: mad hohols.jpg (864x960, 159K)

>arabs
>competent
>in war

But muh Hezbollah and tiger forces

>Macedonia through the very power of its Very existence just caused a political Crisis / Collapse of government in greece

Attached: 241122.png (847x744, 180K)

>syria monito: 38 saa soldiers killed by coalition airstrikes
lel eat shit fags

Attached: image.jpg (386x395, 30K)

How long until Syria is stable and we can send our Syrian guests back? Thx.

Attached: 8927956A-830E-4179-AB71-AB0BCBABC898.jpg (960x758, 71K)

asshart claims hes already won so you can start now