I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE SO FUCKING MUCH

I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE SO FUCKING MUCH
I WANT TO SLICE THE FUCKING SHRIVELED DICK OFF OF THE JEW WHOLE STOLE MY FORESKIN
I WAS MUTILATED AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SUE MY RETARDED FUCKING PARENTS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGES
FUCK THEM
FUCK EVERYTHING
I WANT TO SUE MY PARENTS FOR STEALING MY BIRTHRITE AWAY FROM ME
I DESERVE FINANCIAL COMPENSATION

Attached: 1488771012077.jpg (755x621, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ-sWXY_cts
tlctugger.com/tlc-tugger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lets get a movement going to give 18+ men money to surgically restore their foreskin.

repair-ations.

EACH FORESKIN IS WORTH 60,000 DOLLARS.
EITHER GIVE ME BACK FORESKIN BACK SURGICALLY OR GIVE ME MY MONEY

literally this can people not sue their parents for commiting genital mutilation on them without consent? and the jew doctors who performed the surgery. a legit movement could actually be started around this and it would make the jews SO FUCKING MAD. it would honestly probably be enough to get them to expose themselves.

Where are all the stored foreskins the kikes use for saturnalia?

Yo even if you had your foreskin back you're dick would still be small so lol anyways why bother

> t. got my dick sucked by a rabbi

Buddy, should you ever reproduce, just don't do it to your own son. You don't even know what it's like to have a foreskin. Fuck sake - you don't know what it's like to have a prehensile tail either. You feel robbed there, too? Your parents did the thing that was trendy to do at that time in history.

tfw uncut and feels so good.

>tfw uncut and feels so good
this isn't fucking FAIR

>you don't know what it's like to have a prehensile tail either.
Lol

Why is female circumcision a crime when male circumcision is more damaging than the most commonly practiced clitorectomy? Why do we deprive women of living a life free of their clitoris? Women should have the same opportunities as men and these sexist laws against female circumcision ought to be repealed.

Attached: 1523789360315.png (168x255, 45K)

You'll get your compensation after we gas every single Jew and take the gold they stole from our ancestors.

i feel similarly. you might be able to sue your parents. kike doctors are protected legally at this point.

personally i'd rather just rip all their throats out with my bare hands

Female circumcision removes the clitoris. How is this even close to removing the foreskin? We'd have to cut the head off to get close.

This is the intellect of misogynists. They have the biological education of kindergartners.

No thanks. One mutilation was more than enough. No tocar, amigo!

> tfw also mutilated at birth

Every hour that goes by my hatred burns a little hotter, and I cannot wait for the day of the rope much longer.

Attached: 1529000767441.gif (400x204, 79K)

This, but unironically. I hope these Zionist Cucktians knew what they were getting into when they decided to create a bunch of brain damaged young men that have nothing to lose.

Attached: DfRvZmCVMAARvei.jpg large.jpg (1024x682, 134K)

There's a subliminal/binaural beats video that's for foreskin restoration. I've used it a little bit and it seems to be working

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ-sWXY_cts

You got some issues there, my ak ak toting friend

Fuck off retard

>Not using subliminals

Okay.

bro you are chris chan levels of retarded

Now THATS FUNNY! Lol

I WANT TO SUE

>I WANT TO SLICE THE FUCKING SHRIVELED DICK OFF OF THE JEW WHOLE STOLE MY FORESKIN
Freaking foreskin thieves!

How'd they get it? They took mine while I was taking a nap. I woke up and no foreskin. Can you imagine?

Actually, I think mine was removed by a white doctor when I was a baby because that has been customary in the US for decades and it really don't make any difference, user.

If it bothers you so much, make sure you tell the doctors NOT to circumcise your sons.

Just because Chris uses stuff like this doesn't mean it's retarded

Attached: 1515605008117.jpg (669x696, 78K)

just get over it its not like you were castrated, come to think of it you sure doctor schlomo didn't snip your balls off too you little bitch boy

Oh fuck off, you crying loser. I can't understand you screaming, manginas who are wounded to your core over your ridiculous dick-skin. Shut the fuck up and get a job. You can't have anything meaningful going on in your life if THIS is what upsets you most.

these are the kinds of posts made by potential school-shooters

you can just feel the stupidity radiating from this post, the meme frog gif and the 'day of the rope' larping

I wouldn't be surprised if this retard is one bully away from snapping, I hope your parents don't have guns in the house.

Attached: 1521948242167.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>just man up get over your brain, muscle, and bone development being damaged!

Stop believing in magic

I know it feels more satisfying in the short term to hate everything and everyone, and to get extremely angry about bullshit like being circumcised before you even knew you had a dick, but invest a month or so into finding out what makes you happy, not what makes you look cool to society or allow you to conform unconditionally to an ideal or faith, and don't search out how many ways you're genetically or socially or fiscally cheated in life - you won't find happiness on that path. You can't change the world any more than you can get back your foreskin, but you can ignore it and just look for your own happiness.

>what makes you happy
Spending time with family and friends and their kids. I want to start my own family. Oh wait, that "bullshit" has made it so I can never have a family? Oh well.

>you can just feel the stupidity radiating from this thread
FTFY

Circumcision has removed your ability to have a family? Explain.

You burgers are big on political activism, you should rally into banning circumcision.
#mybodymychoice
#ItWasBetterBeforeSkin

My penis does not work. I cannot ejaculate. Brain damage from the trauma itself and shame and social isolation have also pushed me to the edge where I couldn't attract a female to breed with if I could.

This, Americans will fight over the name of a burger restaurant but do nothing when children are literally mutilated for no reason

Just start restoring it. I've had great results with the TLC Tugger. There's lots of great devices on the market that can restore foreskin through tissue expansion. Don't wait any longer, get started this week. No excuses.

tlctugger.com/tlc-tugger/

You guys are SO pathetic. I wish I had a kike proxy to antagonize the shit out of you all right now. This is like the most stupid, inconsequential, IDIOTIC thing to even give a fuck about lol. Get a fucking life. Get a job. Leave the house, you pathetic neet faggots.

OMG MY RUMPLESTILTSKIN IS GONE!! I CAN'T BEAR THE PSYCHIC TRAUMA!!! BOO HOO HOOOO!!!!!! END MY CRUEL EXISTENCE

lmao

what how can you never have a family?

There are various treatments you can try out tho brah, i suggest you research them, alot of men have suffered impotence and large sum has been invested in curing it.

Wait a minute, that flag...

Attached: 1402407170294.jpg (800x764, 17K)

look into foregen

>I had dumb parents so I deserve money
IQ genetic confirmed

My reproductive organ does not function.
>Oh well the procedure was only supposed to mutilate you to the point right before it stopped working
>This is the price we pay for freedom
>There are various treatments you can try out tho brah
Wow, I've never considered that before. Thanks for telling me I can look for a way to fix it, you've really helped me out, buddy!

Fight the jew

>wants a cheese dick.

>the trauma itself
from circumcision? Were you circumcised with a weedwhacker?

Forgen is still years away from human testing unfortunately. The best method right now is nonsurgical tissue expansion.

This is pathetic.

Have you ever heard of soap? You should try using it sometimes.

More Jewish lies. ANY part of the body will smell bad if you don't clean it. Should we cut off your feet if they smell bad? No, just take a fucking shower.

Foregen is going to be done by 2020 thats less than two years. Just spread awareness about foregen

anger is justified by you sound like a fag and your shit's all retarded

get on with your life and never forget what was stolen from you

Attached: 1522629521382.jpg (720x690, 45K)

Fuck off. It works.

The male foreskin constains 20,000 nerve endings while the clit contains 8,000.

Attached: BEB9DFA4-D06F-483C-B876-7FBCE9F13B83.jpg (1000x930, 246K)

Oh fuck off, quit bitching and do something instead of whining and not trying to fix your problems.

See
You'll get your compensation when they've all been completely exposed and removed like the parasite they are. As for what you can do now? Just make sure your child is not damaged in the same way. End the cycle with your children.

Fuck you ya fucking crybaby.