I'm lonely pol...

I'm lonely pol. I'm not a NEET and I'm not single but the companion of a feeble minded female is not enough to keep me entertained. I live in the middle of nowhere and work from home. How can I keep entertained when I'm not acquainted with any males that have similar thinking as I? The internet has my interests most of the time but sometimes I feel something is missing, I have no one to discuss opinions with. Why has chatting with strangers completely disappeared? When the internet became popular in the 90s there used to be a ton of anonymous chatting platforms. Now there is only facebook and twitter which are far left and not really for anonymous chatting anyway. Omegle is just chatting with horny poo in the loos. Is there anything left where you can just chat and is real time?

Attached: 1200px-Node.js_logo.svg.png (1200x734, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=In3fgGPADAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

IGNORE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1528610449607.jpg (476x477, 22K)

I post here, just rarely because I end up monitoring the thread until it dies if I do so I can'd do my work.

How do you search users by id?

Go to r9k?

sage.

You know this is a politics board, right?

>r9k
Not into lame boards
yes, like all the threads are directly 100% related to politics. Pol became b/ after b/ got lame. Since pol/ is the most popular board it functions more or less like random. Look at pol front page are all the threads about political parties and policies. Most threads are nigger/jews/gays/muslims hate threads. How are those directly related to politics?

What do you want to talk about?

nothing in particular just chat when I'm bored I used to do that in the past - there are just no chatrooms anymore. I go once a week to a bar I like nearby but I hate drinking and most people are over 50 or blue color workers. Nothing wrong with that but anonymous chatting is nicer for discussing controversial ideas.

Grinder faggot.

but I'm not a homosex, not even a little bit.

IRC DUMMY

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Attached: wtf.png (1200x734, 58K)

Well pretty much pick your poison on this place, I mean the whole site is just anonymous chatting just with tailored boards. I assume you're an engineer with that pic you posted so why not make a chat site that fits what you want?

I'm pretty much same as you for what it's worth. Employed and married but alone most nights.

OP...I do see your point. There does seem to be no live chat forum for classical liberals/libertarians etc. You might try the gold bug websites. The Ron Paul websites. They are farily hip but they love their fucking gold. Bitcoin forums would be another good place. They know quite a bit about the Jews, globalists, Fed and capitalism.

I thought about that but I don't want the responsibility of trolls getting me in trouble with the law. I read about the guy who made the cock.li mail system getting subpoenas from the FBI, same with moot. I like Jow Forums but it's not 1-1 real time chatting which is different.
Getting that installed now, thanks. I thought that wasn't used anymore, I don't ever hear about it.

being this new

nodeniggers get off my board

>I'm lonely
>I'm not single
Choose one (1), teleChadmmuter

Talking with a wife doesn't cure all socializing needs. It's like explaining to a nigger that even after you solved the food and shelter problems you still have other needs.

Nice goalpost shiftage, kikestein. By definition, according to commonly agreed upon white american english, being "lonely" means that you have no one (period) to associate or socialize with.

or are you an ESL shitskin who's trying to redefine english words?

Stop shitting up the threads, copy-cat!

Pic related. You are the alpha. You live in a world of betas.

Do what God intended and get right with Jesus. The spiritual upbringing of your family is your responsibility. You will answer to Him one day.

Attached: image.jpg (1283x1275, 540K)

youtube.com/watch?v=In3fgGPADAI

i feel the same way. there used to be a lot more "freedom" on the internetz until facebook and twitter and instagram and that kind of shit turned it into corporation-ville.

i don't think 00's internet will come back; a beautiful time when everyone was expressing themselves by making their own webistes, joining chatrooms, etc. now it's all locked down.

i think it's time to go back to IRL for meeting randos...

>I'm lonely pol
>the companion of a feeble minded female is not enough to keep me entretained
>I'm not acquainted with any males that have similar thinking as I
>I feel something is missing
>I have no one to discuss opinions with
*SNAP*

Yep. This post really sums up the majority of the posters in this board. Lonely, bitter, edgy faggots that think they are better than everyone else.

Faggot, gtfo

Well at least we aren't Argentinian. They can't even afford helicopter rides for their communist faggots. LOL LOL LOL #TooPoor4Choppers