Pol btfo...HAHAHAHA I thought you fat fuck bible thumpers said the left can't meme

Pol btfo...HAHAHAHA I thought you fat fuck bible thumpers said the left can't meme

Attached: image.jpg (750x715, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG9CLZfq7hA
youtube.com/watch?v=ArES8qOgXDk&t=386s
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=In3fgGPADAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I thought you fat fuck bible thumpers said the left can't meme
And you just proved it.

Dig up, Op... Dig UP!

Attached: 1529290734738.jpg (634x566, 75K)

Shut up fag

If you don't let literally every single child in the world and their parents into America you cannot be a Christian.
t. shitlib atheist

Some one got triggered.

Killing niggers and subhumans is the kindest thing you can do for them. If you really cared about blacks you would plunge a dagger into their hearts whilst they slept. That would be the merciful thing to do to put them out of their miserable existence

>implying a political cartoon is a meme
Haha it’s almost like you’ve got that stupid meme syndrome where you’ve got an extra set of chromosomes.

Don't be so triggered. He's right.

This is why you're loosing the next 2 elections left fag.

>wait in line
>someone cuts to the front
>no one care
>everyone starts cutting
vs
>someone cuts
>gets forced to the back of the line
>everyone else obeys
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

shitholers btfo

fbbp

#triggered

Don't say the left can't meme!
Drumpf btfo!!

Attached: Df5buNrXkAEv4aw.jpg (480x358, 47K)

> If you don't want your kids walking past the home of a monstrous, serial killer MS-13 gangbanger everyday on the way to school, you're not a Christian!

plus, tfw I'm a conservative that doesn't identify as a Christian. What now, shitlibs?

tribe of the Neanderthal

still ticking

When did I outgrow straw men like this? Was it five years ago? 10? What's taking everybody else so long?

Yeah why not just erase all borders who needs them. They're just racist.

Attached: 1499660830068.gif (1417x800, 338K)

You see most "humans" lack any sort of connection to a real consciousness and in term create a society that wallows around in it's own suffering.

So if I say no lives matter and let them in I can hunt them for sport? Just asking.... For a friend.

>Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
1 John 3:15

What did Jesus mean by this?

Attached: drumpflet.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

lefties never grow out of it

That doesn't even make sense, these pictures never make sense. That kid is obviously already in its own country.

That it's a bad idea to associate with murderous savages

Attached: 1529287408688.jpg (908x539, 71K)

polfags are the most pathetic losers on the planet. Ive been here for years kicking the shit out of them. Now look at them. This place is normie central. I watched their faggy little autist movement go down in flames. Sometimes I feel bad, because the majority of those stormfaggers are actually autists who cannot pull women/have no game/ no social skills. They band together to blame their short comings, their inability to compete in the natural world, on others. Here they jerk each other and keep one and other from killing themselves out of sheer loneliness and sexual frustration. Sometimes I think, maybe Im the bad guy picking on these pathetic losers. But then these faggots will do stuff like worship anders brevik and dylan roof and I realize ofc I am the right. I have the highground. Its righteous to punish their faggy little evil. These beta little shitstains should be ridiculed at every turn. They make empty threats of violence all because they think they deserve some white pussy. I own these man children. They have basically become my jesters slaves whose gullets I come to shit down. Gotta feed your pets.

youtube.com/watch?v=qG9CLZfq7hA

Attached: futurebaby.jpg (1224x864, 246K)

sounds like you have some hatred for the lepers and outcasts of society

You forgot to add wypipo smell like cat piss

Katniss from hunger games = cat piss

Theres nothing wrong with white people. Its funny, because throughout history. Stormfags have always been defeated by the best of their own. The smartest, most beautiful, altrustic whites end up defeat the angry and violent ones.

great thread

Attached: -Sage-.jpg (180x169, 5K)

They're also the ones going extinct. You better prey they stay around.

What we meant by all lives matter... is that no lives matter. Human life is the cheapest thing on the market

Lol you cucks are the ones who got triggered by my post...you are the real snowflakes of pol just melting away when the sun hits your pale pasty white acne ridden faces

Whites can never go extint because whites are made and have severe cognitive dissoance about who and what they are, and how they got there. You blissfully ignorant bipedal great ape.

5:05
youtube.com/watch?v=ArES8qOgXDk&t=386s
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=13s

No sympathy from me. Having recessive genes that come from albinism, that are overwritten by dominant ones. All the while collectively denying, lying, and larping like you fell out of the sky and didnt get here though albinism. No sympathy for the larping.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ

Jow Forums is okay with abortions for non whites.

Jew spotted

Attached: 220B9DEF-608F-4593-A3CD-929B444B47A1.jpg (996x682, 72K)

I'm ok with this though.

Yeah, they can live in their countries. Even i get it.

>175561472
(You) ...Oh wait. Also sage.

Attached: sage (2).jpg (799x534, 158K)

How many whites are there in the world? How many blacks? You do the math.

Using babies for political argument does not work too well if you think it is ok to kill them before they are born.

I still agree with the land whale

>thinking the nationalist right and Christcuck humanists are in any way overlapping
It's a strawman or just ignorance of the topic, take your pick.

Attached: 1528917224819.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

What color are your birthmarks? Howd they get there? Maybe they came from your ancestors, like le cheddar man.

>lol no u
nice projection

Doesn't change the fact that whites are the smallest lineage of the human race. They're also the most successful historically.

Wow, talk about autistic screeching

youtube.com/watch?v=In3fgGPADAI

But youre not a race. Youre a tribe of larping bipedal great apes that came about through albinism. Super obvious. Incredibly logical. Yet just too much to handle. For people sooo enamored with facts. How ironic you live in blissful ignorance of your true nature.

All the while demanding that we larp with you in your fake matrix that coddles your ego.

Attached: Blinding reality.gif (400x225, 2.88M)

It changes everything. The truth is coming. Prepare yourself.

i dont speak for Jow Forums but unlike most here i fully support taking in the most refugees possible to take the burden off europe. i dont care if america gets enriched because this was never a white homeland to begin with, just a lebensraum. but europe must be kept pure

That is crazy talk.

And you just proved yet again that the left can't meme. You have to go back

Attached: 1511809132796s.jpg (121x125, 4K)

>But youre not a race. Youre a tribe of larping bipedal great apes
Way to project your insecurities. Race is considered in every culture. Every civilization. Race is a language spoken in every part of the world. It's a way to identify like beings from foreign ones. You may not see it that way but the world certainly does.

Yet another dumb mutt pretending he's smart.
Hey sunshine, everything can be distilled down to a meaningless distinction. If I wanted I could say we're all cosmic matter, so we should all be vegan.
It doesn't mean anything, all it does is show that you're too stupid to understand the nuance of difference and cohesion.

Attached: EF561751-694E-483A-9EC5-9B5B6201E4DE.jpg (932x1476, 145K)