Are they wearing Jet packs? Wow

Are they wearing Jet packs? Wow.

Attached: 1478346766091.jpg (2048x3038, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmvvEbedHr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow looks evil
don't know how anyone can look at this image and not think nazis were the bad guys
looks like a drumpf rally

SINCE WHEN DID THESE PEOPLE HAVE JETPACKS? WTF?!?!?!

Attached: 1213.jpg (615x615, 132K)

That’s because used a gritty filter and then put it into black and white. Are you going to tell me this doesn’t look like a heartfelt moment

Attached: B58D23D9-CF6A-45F0-9130-FDD32F2342E7.jpg (750x844, 637K)

Stop spamming this image, that's a sure sign this is a psy op. a shitty one at that,

Statistically a good amount of the people pictured there died. The German Army seriously kept going until there were no males but children left.

that was quick

Then they threw children at the opposing forces.

Ahh war, really sets a population straight.

Looks like a bunch of terrible white guys. The feminism and faggotry we see today has clearly proven them wrong.

And your nonresponse is telling.

not really..

proof its a psy op?

You guys are the same group that used to spam Q holy shit. You made the same style of shitty connecting the dots memes and you guys deflect all accusations.

FUCKING KIKES LIKE YOU WILL GET THE ROPE.

What's your point dickhead?

They must have stolen the technology from the Jews right. Jews are so smart how do they do it?

Attached: 1528526392787.jpg (951x943, 362K)

No. I mean how have I not noticed this in the picture before...

naa I dont believe in Q. still waiting on proof. Nice "kike"parroting btw, putting the "holy shit" in there for empasis too. does it hurt you every time you say the kike part?

I can't believe this is the only strategy you retards have. It basically amounts to
>I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?

Attached: 1514496838306.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

no, you implied it was fake, Im waiting on your proof.

so.. on with it.

you have to prove it's real you fucking low IQ faggot. Do you understand how this works? You don't automatically assume something is real .

Attached: 1519473246217.png (420x403, 311K)

....lol wtf?

what do I have to prove? its a picture a girl supposedly took. YOU implied it was fake, so I'd assume you'd have some sort of proof of that, you absolute imbecile.

jesus christ, school needs to come back in session asap.

>its a picture a girl supposedly took.
You don't even know where it came from but you are taking it as real. Holy shit, the absolute state of you shills. I can't wait till all your asses get RICOd and you get locked up for life.

No. LoL
Would have been pretty fucking cool though.

i know exactly where it came from because I was on here when it dropped.

you deflecting little faggot.

Flame throwers.
youtube.com/watch?v=AmvvEbedHr4

20 replies and no one stated the obvious, instead people are arguing over something else. This place went to shit, you are all retarded.

You know where it came from? So tell us all, prove it's real then.......That's what I've been asking for, but you recoil like the kike you are because THIS PSY OP IS WEAK.

You know, I honestly would have thought that beige was just a dumb-dumb color for your uniforms, but man, the Nazi's really proved me wrong. They made every color look so sharp and so clean-cut, and just indestructible.

What an artistic revolution that was.

it's the summerfags, user. Don't mind them. they'll be gone once their mummies send them off to school with their lunchboxes

It's a bedroll.

you constantly calling me a shill is a weak attempt, bucko. this is the girl I was referring to. who then took it down

your turn. prove it is fake

Attached: file.png (947x945, 699K)

That's not proof of anything! This is literally Q tier retardation because the same group of faggots like you are behind it. I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY hope you get indicted and RICOd and thrown in fucking prison for the rest of your life for trying psy op after psy op. You guys don't fucking stop and it's annoying as fuck.

Imagine if you had to pee.

exactly, you have nothing. All you can do is parrot the same exact shit.

pathetic.

Are you an AI?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

The jewish holocaust is a myth and a fairy tale.

this. enjoy yourself a Fuhrer snack

Attached: HitlerMidnightSnack.png (1115x648, 183K)

Never got up before 2pm? Hitler was literally a nigger

wow looks like storm troopers, where's Darth Vader?

Attached: 1518757710079.png (417x434, 262K)

Das Reich

Attached: germanic fairy tales.png (754x752, 387K)

Attached: 1529265673098.jpg (691x1024, 279K)

Niggers don't get up before 4pm
>t. lives next to a senpai of niggers

Actually, I bet this image is what inspired the movie "The Rocketeer." Does anyone here remember that film?

Attached: Rocketeer Movie Nazi.jpg (1000x1406, 155K)