Bike Lock Continuance again!

He must have thought we forgot about him, but we haven't! Criminal Docket # 17-CR-016651 in the Wiley W. Manuel courthouse. Due back on June 26th, 2018.

Attached: EricClantonSmug.png (640x360, 365K)

Attached: EricClanton.jpg (1209x574, 117K)

That's the same day that I'm getting a crown put on a tooth. Coincidence? Yes.

I wonder how it's possible to have so many continuances in a case as Mr. Bike lock has.

They use it to try to make any witness forget things over time. It's a merchant trick. They do have tons of hard evidence but I'm sure they'll need eyewitness accounts of seeing the guy.

No one will mind if he dies or is paralyzed before his endlessly delayed trial.

No doubt he does have some merchants on his side.

Yeah, but doesn't the court catch on to this shit?

I'm sure he's running out of excuses to keep delaying the trial.

Is this faggot sitting in jail waiting for his trial? If not, why? This shitstain deserves to be gassed, the needle is too good for his kind.

Of course they do. I bet there's some kike or spic in the courts ear pressuring them to reduce his sentence.

Pretty sure Clanton is a forced neet now due to getting heckled in public. I honestly wouldn't doubt if they've stepped up patrols in his neighborhood due to the status if his case.
I'll bet he sure as shit doesn't have any sort of public night life nowadays. Like bar hopping etc.
All it'd take is one fucking dude stepping up behind him while he's pissing at a urinal. Snatching him up in a choke hold.
10 seconds later he's losing consciousness.
He wakes up on the floor naked with double black swollen shut eyes, several missing teeth, several more broken. Shattered nose and his dick nailed to the floor.
Somewhere in Cali.
Someday.
Some violent as fuck user is going to be at the right place at the right time.
I hope they get away with it.
And I hope to god they get behind 9 proxies on public wifi with their throwaway phone to upload the original OC here 10 minutes after it happens.
Obviously has absolutely no idea how the court system works. It's called bail. You don't just get chucked in jail to rot. Only niggers are too stupid/poor to not get bonded out. And niggers aren't loyal enough to scrape together the tiny amount of money it takes to bail someone out of jail. I've bailed a mother fucker out of jail that I found was in jail while I was being bailed out of jail.
Here's how it works.
>contact licensed bondsman
>bondsman can sign you out of jail (usually for a 10 percent fee of whatever your fine is). Bondsman is now responsible for you going to court. You decide to cut and run then bondsman looses that $$$. If they cut and run out of extradition area (you'd be surprised how small those are) then bondsman comes and gets your ass or bounty hunters pick it up.
Watch a few episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunter. He's playing easy mode though and is on an island. I've seen all sorts of bonds. People putting their houses up as collateral, cars etc (property bonds).
My old best buddy used to sell weed to a Bondsman. Bondsman always signed him free.

Attached: Erictherat.jpg (1240x1748, 394K)

Attached: Erictheratsnitch.jpg (1240x1347, 257K)

Attached: ericthefed.jpg (1240x1059, 255K)

I unironically hope to god that every person that you little pansies try to brigade decide to start killing rightists.

">Eric ""Anally enriched"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Ass locker"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Bike Boi"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Bike locks and black cocks"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Black cocks for black Bloc"" Clanton"
">Eric ""By any reams necesary"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Cock around the clock"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Cock lock"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Cuck'd Clanton"
">Eric ""Dig that ditch you honkey bitch"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Hot pockets"" Clanton"
">Eric ""I take it in the rear cause I'm a queer"" Clanton"
">Eric ""I'll trade you this anus for these cigarettes"" Clanton"
">Eric ""My ass is hemorrhaging profusely"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Outie sphincter"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Professor prolapse"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Skinny fag in prison drag"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Sticky buns"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Stretch ass-strong"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Sweet cheeks"" Clanton"
">Eric ""That ain't miracle whip"" Clanton"
">Eric ""The anal digeridoo"" Clanton"
">Eric ""The Berkeley bicycle"" Clanton"
">Eric ""The Berkely bike lock bitch"" Clanton"
">Eric ""The flesh light"" Clanton"
">Eric ""The fluffer"" Clanton"
">Eric ""The head cracker"" Clanton"
">Eric ""The meat locker"" Clanton"
">Eric ""The other white meat"" Clanton"
">Eric ""The sperm bank"" Clanton"
">Eric ""The tool shed"" Clanton"
">Eric ""U lock me up"" Clanton"
">Eric ""U lock wonderful tonight"" Clanton"
">Eric ""Used to swing bike locks, now I suck black cocks"" Clanton"

>another thread full of retards who don't understand the court system
He'll have his trial, don't worry. Just be fucking patient. Sometimes it can take years but it is an inevitability. Stop your kvetching. You're worse than fucking Jews at this point.

Attached: ob_server.png (681x679, 93K)

>understanding something means that it doesn't need to be improved
You know that lynchings were done in the past because people wanted to get things over with and back to their lives, not have the trial go on and on, right, user.?

On the plus side, people can now more easily see, every time his trial comes up, that there is a culture of denying free speech in this country's society.

ANTI-WHITE THUGS!

Everybody has the right to a fair trial.

>That's the same day that I'm getting a crown put on a tooth. Coincidence? Yes.
fuck ! me too ! what does Clanton want with our teeth sahgey ? WHAT DOES HE WANT !!!

Then why is the white race under such unrighteous persecution?

That's got nothing to do with this thread

the outcome will be jail hopefully, but his lawyer should be tortured and killed after the thing is over
make it scary for this kind of lawyer to defend this kind of people, make it clear they will lose life, family and kids. All on HD video btw.

bump against nigger dicks threads, but the mods seem to be working today

They won't need much, since there is video and also selfies of him in the gear he wore that day and also the bike lock itself.