How does it feel to know that you are genuinely going to Hell? That there is nothing you can do...

How does it feel to know that you are genuinely going to Hell? That there is nothing you can do, no repentance you can perform, that would change this fact? Does it make you angry? Sad?

Attached: liar.png (425x83, 1K)

i am ambivalent because i dont believe hell exists.

I checked snopes. They verified the credibility.

Attached: 1503002424007.png (700x645, 448K)

Lel get fucked. I’ve been to Melbourne

Do you imply that the human race has enough significance in the grand opera of reality that anything gives a shit about what we do down here? Greeks called that 'hubris'.

You are in for a terrible surprise.

>loving benevolent god
>sentencing someone to eternal torment for being the retarded monkey meat computer that he made them to be

Attached: 1300498464535.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Meh, how much worse than Earth can it actually be?
>Burning forever
I'm divorced.

How little effort does it take to click a thumbs down?

How was Sunday church, sport?

if you say so

Can you even imagine? Torment beyond the worst pain you could ever fathom?

>saying hell exists
>also saying you cannot be forgiven for your sins
huh? hello stupid

You cannot be forever any more than you can undo the miserable things you have done.

>Torment beyond the worst pain you could ever fathom?
Again; divorced.

We are already in hell you insufferable retard.

You’re no one to judge us.

I will live a righteous life. Should I go to hell, and it be filled with jews and commies, I will make it into my own personal heaven.

So, you do not imply? That would indicate we are special enough in the eyes of God to succeed or fail by our own merit; but still allowed to seek His guidance.

forgiven*

It can get better. And it can get worse. Be thankful that it hasn't.

Hell better be impressive because i live in Melbourne and trust me hell would be a grand improvement

friend ive seen death, and weve all had it wrong.

>I will make it into my own personal heaven
Sounds like a great plan.

"He" cares for us no more than he cares for each snail. Snails can be evil too. You will see.

u mean worse than boat loads of niggers, and shit skins pouring into every nook & cranny of your once stable, prosperous, aesthetically beautiful nation and fucking it up right before your very eyes?
>what kind of sick fuck is your God?

Attached: 56274680322890.png (274x264, 156K)

Straight to Hell. No recourse. No review. No chance for redemption.

So it stands to reason we can carve our own path once we come to the conclusion that's a 'thing'?

>Implying Jesus Christ didn't die for our sins that we may find eternal life through Him
Be gone heretic and take your falsehoods with you

We choose our path, yes.

Everyone is going to hell bro

why do you feel that none of us will be able to redeem ourselves.

Why do you say this

>he takes the easy way out.
>he takes lies.

I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

Attached: 1155199852.jpg (900x900, 81K)

Excellent. Be Good; it's easier.

Nice try, Calvinist.

fuck you im righteous and pure

I'm a good person, so even if i don't believe in all this semitic religious nonsense and it exists, i'll still go to heaven cause my morale of good citisen is the same with your commandments. And cause your jewish god has already atone all humanity's sins and is allforgiven, so i'll be with him, even if i don't believe. So no anger or sadness for me.
T. Atheist, work in hospital for 8 years

OP, are you implying that this week will be bad for journalists?

Attached: 1525343789251.jpg (1068x854, 128K)

will he be kind to you, you blasphemous fuck? you've placed yourself in a position of judgment. Are you God?

read the bible pseud

but I'm asking why you believe this to be true

what leads you to believe this, you havent answered

Well, if you're going to heaven, then hell doesn't seem so bad. I'll be in good company.

Nigga, I've been divorced twice, and lived in Phoenix. Bring it.

Sorry lad. I went to confession. I'm a wretched sinner. But God's grace is infinite. He wishes for me to live with him in paradise. I just work everyday to be better. That will be enough.

you can be immoral. you can commit crimes against humanity. you can oversee some of the most heinous human-on-human atrocities as you wish. As long as you "support" his chosen flock, you'll get thru the Pearly gates on a technicality

If you don't worship the flame and understand that its divine nature is due to its primal simplicity then get out of my face. Christianity and these other meme religions had a good run but it's time to return to your roots.

Attached: 1529102872519.gif (800x800, 309K)