Why are you guys so mean :(

Why are you guys so mean :(

Attached: wm.png (656x691, 378K)

>White Male critics are a unified group
This is blatant racism and it's not okay

Because of S-O-Y

>a fat single mother (by choice) is mad at white men
Shocked I tell you. I am shocked.

Maybe you should stop re-making films that were fine in the first place and don't need a re-make

Niggers are ruining society. It's not racist to say that anymore.

The last movie I paid to see was "Wild Hogs" I don't feel like I've missed much.

Her vindalood roastie must wreak of cumin

Attached: 1349570010628.jpg (432x597, 105K)

it's not okay man you can't just group while males up like that as if they're a singularity

this is racism, plain and simple

no one really cares. what does it want?

Attached: handpepmtn.png (1280x647, 657K)

wrong its free will of stupid
people of all races

If it had good reviews/box office it'd be lauded as a success against toxic white males, probably citing Star Wars as an example. Furthermore, implying ALL critics who disliked it were white males is racist white washing - and that's hypocrisy on your part. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

It's okay to dislike shitty movies, it isn't a fucking attack on your political beliefs.

She is just out to get free publicity for her shitty movie sequel no one wants to see. This is click bait user.

gee didnt see this coming

here's a list of the (((top 50))) movie critics

Attached: Movie-Critics-Graphic-Full2.jpg (1240x1830, 788K)

She is ugly and untalented and has no business in the entertainment industry.

She was funny in that one scene in 40 year old virgin 13 years ago.

My only complaint is that there is no reason it should be in the Oceans universe. It's a fucking heist movie, it doesn't need some deep lore or tangential connection to other films. Just make the heist tense, somewhat believable and the characters interesting/useful. It's not rocket science

Attached: 100_3562.jpg (2961x3945, 2.73M)

I have only ever heard of 2 movie critics, something and ebert and i think something has been dead for a while, his name starts with an s though or maybe a c but pronounced an s... is this a real profession?

The last movie unpaid to see was "here comes the boom". Not even memeing

I bet her pussy lips are black or purple

>Destroy successful franchises that could only fail if totally botched by turning out "muh equality" propaganda films with the franchise thinly sprinkled over top
>Get shredded by critics for not only making a shit film, but disappointing fans of that franchise and spitting on the grave of said franchise
>"Omg muh (X)ism! Why would (socially acceptable target group or groups) do this??"
>Learn nothing, get right to work on the next round of hamhanded indoctrinating bullshit

EVERY

(((Free will)))
>Muh "we're all culpable" meme
Hello there, rabbi.

Attached: 1529274188347.png (696x423, 124K)

Poop skin slut

ocean 11 was good
ocean 12 was ok
ocean 13 I didn't even bother
why would I bother for ocean 8?

Why does she appear to have concealed werewolf fangs?

Siskel.
Ebert is dead too user.

She is fat and hairy, why would I pay to see her in a movie?

This dumb cunt isn't attractive or funny. How is she famous? Probably part of some jollyjew cult.

hollyjew

You can only be racist to nonwhites, sorry user

This guy gets it. They intentionally take swipes at their target audiences and half the fucking country with this shit and ("star wars" is a good example) if they manage to sell tickets it's nonstop "take THAT white males!!" but now the evil white males aren't paying for that shit and it's "omg white males stahp" when they crash and burn.
No sympathy for a sinking ship.

I've stopped going to movies entirely. I'm not going to give money to people that hate me.

nonono user if Donald Trump can be Presidente we can bullshit our way to making this a thing

>Notice that there are no blockbusters with all female casts.
>Determine that this is problematic, for reasons.
>Instead of building an IP from the ground up, using strong female leads, decide that it's easier to just take some existing IP, and refashion it to have women as the lead roles.
>Have this crash and burn with cuntbusters, blame men for not going to pay to go watch their favorite IP ruined by social justice faggotry.
>Decide to try again with the oceans IP, because surely the men will have learned their lesson about not paying to go watch your social justice fan fics.

Women are fucking delusional.

You guys can't honestly tell me that you wouldn't lick her delicious brown asshole clean while she grinded it into your face.

Bunch of faggots on this board.

Attached: thicc.jpg (396x594, 78K)

I wonder how many dicks she's sucked in her life.

So a good reviewer is one who goes with the crowd?

A lot of these white male movie critics are leftists fully into social justice. Despite that, they are still denigrated as being problematic.

What is the point of being a white male SJW when you are still shat on?

Okay, I admit it, but I wouldn't be proud of it.

>Makes shit movie
>Movie is treated like typical shit movie
Fucking white males.

wtf are those bumps by hey bottom lip?

It's called teeth, user. I guess teeth and intelligence are hard to come by where you're from.

> "What is the point of being a white male SJW when you are still shat on?"

Probably part of their submission fetish.

Attached: 1529174485405.jpg (933x919, 95K)

Nope. Ive always thought she was ugly as fuck.

She's a 4/10 in my mind. Enjoy her dingleberry encrusted hole.

Attached: IMG_0562.jpg (400x410, 59K)

Indian people smell fucking weird. No thanks.

Dude you're being generous 4/10? She is a 2. She looks like creatures I see in my nightmares

Either her or pic related

Why are pajeet women so hot, Jow Forums?

Attached: 23a9c8b05c5ee0ca8f6583e27e7fd6d78f321aa5ca227c0cd64b949ec4dfb42f.jpg (1000x562, 98K)

Thats unfair.
Even I criticized.

The best reviewer is one who consistently shares your opinions on what is a good and bad movie. You are reading their shit for recommendations, so if you can't trust you will like what they recommend what is the point?

>her

how much does that pajeeta stink?

your teeth press against your inner lip like that? what are you a fucking neanderthal?

That's just a meme. Have you guys ever actually been around Indian people?

Attached: russia sw.jpg (829x823, 114K)

True. Satan has spoken. Thanks satan!

The brown is now a 2/10! All hail lord Moloch!

Attached: IMG_0561.jpg (500x530, 66K)

yea this is literally how normies think and live their lives

Cause there will be three of them 8, 9 10

So now you have to, a pre-determined trilogy

>jollyjew
Sounds like a really happy merchant.

The last movie I paid for was Twister. I feel the same.

That's hilarious. No one cares. I'm having trouble justifying the waste of time to type this.

Why the fuck arent red pilled people plugging this massive disconnect in holywood.

Gibson amd Vince Vaughn seem to be spearheading the effort. We need more redpilled studios that show movies people genuinely want to see. Push back against the Jew.

Attached: 29B63980-8E24-489C-AC7E-CFEE05BAE002.jpg (1028x1214, 402K)

Your right, wrangle me a 3 way with blossom twat there and pork loin Amy Shumer. Oh yeah, I can't wait to smell like mediocrity and vodka vomit.

No one is talking about this shitty movie that no one wants

>Determine that this is problematic, for reasons.
You forgot
>Never consider that it is utter lack of demand and not a gap in the market

>its free will of stupid

Attached: downsyndrome.jpg (460x347, 20K)

I didn't even know this movie was being made, they're just trying to get free views via outrage marketing because they didn't bother to spend money on actual advertisement.

Attached: 1455589624020.gif (268x268, 1.99M)

but I got tired of the other ones after 2..

white male critics are unfair toe very movie because white adult males are bored as fuck by movies because they are all fucking remakes.

Movie was fucking garbage thats why

Also, women are incapable of high level organised crime.

Last film I paid for irrc was Apollo 18.

this one is actually attractive. That other bitch is ugly af

They thought that if they bent over and spread their ass cheeks the rapid fist of misandry and anti-white racism would stop hammering their assholes.
It didn't, they learned to enjoy it, here we are.

Does she have a giant fucking dip in her bottom lip or what exactly is going on with her face?

I want Oceans 1. Something about a single man heist film would be neat if done right

Several. Worked for one once, had dinner with his family, two of his daughters blew me (seperate occasions) so I got pretty close. They reek.

Apollo 13 you uncultured cunt.

I DON'T WANT TO CLOSE MY EYYYYESSSSS!!!!!

It happened. It was called "the obama presidency"

Plot twist:
Danny ocean dies in a box because theres nobody there to open it for him

Apollo 18 was a space horror film in 2011.

There really aren't all that many white males working in media any more, so I find this hard to swallow.

Not even it the same caste, faggot

plot twist twist: the guy who was supposed to let him out let him die on purpose cause he wanted to bang his sister

>I wonder how many dicks she's sucked in her life.
She's in TV and film, so that's at least two.

Considering most movies you'll have a decent rip within a few days or weeks at the most. A film really must have something I want to see to justify paying the (((jews)))) in hollywood and my local cinema the fucking outrageous prices they are asking.

Taking a film that is 17 years old and already had multiple sequels and just rehashing it with a stupid gimmick like an all female version just cries of terrible writing. I don't need to even pirate it I know it will be shit. Any film that needs to prop up an old hit and run it with a gender swap is shit by it's core principle. If an all female heist movie was good enough to stand on it's own two legs it would start as a new franchise. Instead of counting on the popularity of CIS WHITE MALES that made the brand famous in the first place.

Attached: 1529106400084.jpg (720x405, 28K)

That would make it ocean's 2 at the very least, you spastic

NOT IF THEY HAVE 6 BABIES!!!
ok I'm going to bed

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMer

I want to see an Oceans 6,000,000

Ocean's 6 gorillion.

Ok you could get me to easily pay a couple hundred shekels for that one

Directed by Mel Gibson

produced by Clint Eastwood.

Funded with ww2 jew gold

Musical score by the Reich brothers

I doubt she's that great nude but yeah why not