Millennials of Jow Forums tell me why marriage is no longer worth it?

Millennials of Jow Forums tell me why marriage is no longer worth it?

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-005511_Chrome.jpg (1080x1254, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's the only thing of value in this world

Attached: 0R2A9045.jpg (1200x800, 611K)

There are none here. Just the centennials and all other generations.

Because the only positive of marriage is a slight annual tax break with a long list of cons. Actually the tax break might not be worth it if you factor in the 50% chance of divorce and it's costs.

It is worth it. Never been so happy in the 17 years I've had with my wife. Memeflags die.

Attached: 1511938248622.jpg (791x720, 77K)

You have a generation of self absorbed adult children, the terrible twos have become the terrible twenties and there are more ways, more encouragement and more profit in infanticide then there ever has been in the history of the world.

it's worth it the problem is finding a decent woman

become a good white man, find and marry a good white woman.. love and protect your family

Attached: 0R2A4189.jpg (1200x1800, 682K)

congratulations on the lovely lady user.

there's even soigirls? I thought the mouth thing was only a beta male thing?

Because most people are irresponsible as fuck, and no-fault divorce is a thing.

It is worth it if you can find a woman who isn't brainwashed by liberal propaganda and cares about you. Basically the two musts.

Because your spouse, male or female, could at any time become infected by a cultural virus and decide being married is boring and they'd rather work on an STD collection

They will face zero consequences and (((some people))) will even hail them as a hero.

Can't find a woman worth marrying. That's partly my fault, and I have worked to improve myself leaps and bounds over the last few years, but I'm racing against the odds and I'm losing. Every single woman I meet has a problematic divorce history or mental illness. With each year that passes, the remaining acceptable single women (divorced with no kids, manageable mental illnesses) will be snatched up. My only hope is to make a lot of money and look for a broad abroad. But I don't want to do that, because I am in love with my culture. I don't see a way out.

Because marriage just allows an evil cunt to get half of your stuff.

Only for richs.

No respectable women will shack up with a man

what the fuck
when did Greek meet Soe?

Attached: file.png (1337x1716, 1.72M)

If you value getting laid and flirting to advance your opportunities in life..... then marriage isn't for you.

The trad types are the only ones worth. Feminists and commies are totally not wife worthy, but at least libs could be converted

Because boomers raised the girls to be narcisstic whores who believe that they can do everything just as good as men whereas men weren't taught how to be men to look up to. Lazy neets also can't afford kids.
A marriage of a woman and man just described cn't possibly end well.

Why would you marry an evil cunt?
> the remaining acceptable single women (divorced with no kids, manageable mental illnesses) will be snatched up
Not really
There are far more quality women looking to marry than there are men

>the picture

Kill, fuck, marry

Marriage is totally worth it, but all the girls worth marrying get married before they're 23.

Women are sadistic whores

/thread

There is a huge surplus of old maids out there because most men are off whoremongering

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

I love my wife and our relationship is better every year, every day. Our kid is developing well, eating real food, drinking clean non-municipal water and will be homeschooled with one of our great local co-ops, and will grow up knowing God.

Hard to find a partner? Yes. But when you hit the home run its out of the park.

>Why would you marry an evil cunt?

All women are evil cunts deep down, they are born with a seed of evil where a man's heart would be, it's just a matter of whether the seed grows.

No they are just followers who are easily lead astray