You may love him, you may hate him. But remember you were born too late to explore the earth...

You may love him, you may hate him. But remember you were born too late to explore the earth, too early to explore the galaxy, but just the right time to witness this madman tweet himself through the presidency.

Attached: IMG_0971.jpg (750x731, 110K)

Attached: 1517508755433.png (1306x404, 77K)

I'll be on mars in 20 years and exploring the ocean until then. Fuck you.

Using his twatter account as his primary method of communication was a stroke of genius, because it makes it so much harder for the MSM to spin stories about his words and actions when he's producing a constant stream of updates and comments that can't be adulterated or buried by reporters and are on permanent record so that anyone can easily access them and see for themselves.
I'm genuinely surprised that more politicians aren't trying to be twitter stars now that Trump has shown them the way.

It's getting a little gay now to be honest, he should stop crying

I'd prefer to be in an orbital hab in 30 years

The Witch Hunt has found 20 real witches so far.
Not surprised the fake news president believes in fairy tales.

Are the people that make these kinds of posts leftist shills or 15 year olds that think they are smarter than Trump?

>Q IS SEVENTEENTH LETTER OF ALPHABET, THEREFOR TRUMP CONFIRMS Q

Attached: images.png (205x246, 5K)

Yeah, I'm sure you trumpcucks aren't the shills, right?

Trump isn't perfect or a bastion or morality but he is the best man we have for the frontlines right now.

Trump is Israel First

They can’t, because they all suck at tweeting. Except Ted Cruz.

>too early to explore the galax-
*blocks path*

Attached: aubreydegrey.jpg (2048x1152, 596K)

Yep, right on. Though he is a master... I've never seen anybody pull strings by tweeting like uncle trump and I doubt we ever will again. The sheer amount of info hes made the MSM release to back him up is staggering

trumpcancer still fighting for alpha position to get cucked, sirs. Godking Dotard is no more a master genius than the person who flips a table because they can't understand checkers and declares themselves a winner. Not even Gary Lachman can convince people this is masterful mind voodoo.

Name one "real witch" who has been found guilty of a crime

Attached: 1484525307380.jpg (863x752, 249K)

Attached: trumpGivesBirdie.jpg (1188x1340, 917K)

>Name one "real witch" who has been found guilty of a crime
Oh small African child with down syndrome. Time doesn't work like that.

lmaoing at your shilling.

Attached: wdhmbyt.png (1196x830, 304K)