HAPPENING IN THE NETHERLANDS

Peaceful van drives into pedestrians coming from a festival

>: A bus struck four people at a Dutch concert in the early hours of Monday morning, killing one and injuring three, hours after R&B artist Bruno Mars had performed, police said

Not much english news of the article of my shithole country. But bystanders said it purposely drove into the pedestrians. The vehical White van.

Dutch sources:
powned.tv/artikel/pinkpopdrama-busje-rijdt-in-op-voetgangers-ee

nu.nl/binnenland/5317418/dode-en-drie-zwaargewonden-aanrijding-bij-pinkpop.amp

And English version:
channelnewsasia.com/news/world/police-search-for-van-that-killed-1--injured-3-at-dutch-concert-10442630

Attached: dode-en-drie-zwaargewonden-aanrijding-bij-pinkpop.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/5142512/pinkpop2018-klopjacht-op-witte-fiat-doblo/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-france-supermarket-stabbing-woman-12727977
nu.nl/binnenland/5317883/bestuurder-van-busje-dodelijke-aanrijding-bij-pinkpop-aangehouden.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless selfbump
Dont let it slide.
My cancerous country will cover it up as a accident again

Bump

Attached: incidentpp.jpg (960x540, 279K)

Komop nederflikkers
Wakker worden

geenstijl.nl/5142512/pinkpop2018-klopjacht-op-witte-fiat-doblo/

>bruno mars concert
and nothing of value was lost

>Kiss & Ride

what does that mean?

Its a normie concert indeed yes.
Its a festival with other artists like that

Drop off
Kiss
And leave
Kek

Happy Ramadan!

Bump hope there are more attacks. Sorry Belgians but it has been slow.

Attached: 245051.jpg (640x853, 107K)

>Belgium
>In the Netherlands

Attached: 1524648347512.png (600x514, 132K)

Ramadan more like Ramavan am i rite?

Why is it always a goddamn racist WHITE van?

Gebaseerd & geroodpilled

Attached: a04f4d61986d92669ae35443f27fcef7e98e6d7780659007d2f0bfbc162e167f.jpg (315x404, 34K)

It'll be an accident, like that taxi driver that (((accidently))) drove forward and swerved into those pedestrians.....

how a horrible person like that can just perform such an act, it's disgusting

I hate bruno mars

part

accidents and boiler explosions have gone up tenfold this ramadan

(Inhales hahahaha etc)

THESE

Ban assault vans

Attached: 1503447736723.png (426x404, 309K)

>My cancerous country will cover it up as a accident again
Your country is Israel, fucker

Pinkpop was in de `90 best chill maar het had altijd commie overtoon

snopes debunked this it was an asian man meaning it was a chinese immigrant not a middle eastern man who are part of a religion of peace.

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 57K)

PS het zal een verwarde man zijn die tijdelijk het macht over het stuur was verloren omdat zijn aandacht was weg genomen door de schandalige kleding van de vrouwen aanwezig

Vrede wees op julle broeders

Salam alaikum
Allah ackbar

Attached: IMG_20180529_182509.png (1080x1143, 583K)

(((snopes)))

Probably just a honest mistake by a confused man due to low blood sugar.

It was probably an accident, stop blaming the religion of peace.

Please be a PostNL van.

Happy ramavan

Low score

a bunch of north africans listening to nigger music got run over by a turkish guy facing deportation?
whats the loss here?

Attached: (((immigration))).webm (512x288, 2.33M)

This poor refugee escaped a warzone and was looking forward to a new life in a safe country but these disgusting nazis wanted to ruin his life and deport him.

Ah, Ramavan came early this year.

festivals are degenerate

jullie zijn NSB'ers van Nature , jullie zijn niets meer dan goyims voor de joden.
wakker worden voor wat ??
enige die jullie dienen zijn de joden.

Allemaal leuk en aardig maar wat was de kleur van de verwarde bestuurder?

>Ramavan
noice

Rama'mentally diseased animal acting out in France
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-france-supermarket-stabbing-woman-12727977

You know Indonesia is the largest Muslim country in the world.

And former Dutch colony so there's tons of Indonesians in Netherlands. Even Geert is part Indonesian.

The vast majority of Dutch indos are not Muslim though.. Many are protestant, oddly. Their ancestors were Malaku in the Dutch militairy that actually left Indonesia when it gained independence.

Leuke larp man
Have a (you) for making me reply

>hours after R&B artist Bruno Mars had performed
In his defense, having to listen to that half-jew/half nigger might make me crash into a crowd as well.

Place your bets
>the driver got arrested
>the police does not want to give any details about the driver yet

nu.nl/binnenland/5317883/bestuurder-van-busje-dodelijke-aanrijding-bij-pinkpop-aangehouden.amp

Slime confirmed?

Attached: bestuurder-van-busje-dodelijke-aanrijding-bij-pinkpop-aangehouden.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

'confused individual' I bet..

I'll steal that joke!

Attached: 1454951626267.jpg (680x405, 42K)

It's the old "Muslim with mental issues trick" where they want you to believe that his fucked up actions have everything to do with his "mental issues" and nothing with being a member of a cult.

They did the same thing with a guy here that killed 4 people in the city of Graz by driving through a very busy pedestrian area, within an hour we got the (((professional diagnosis))) that he was mentally unstable, also they repeatedly called him Austrian, because he had a citizenship, despite him being actually a Bosnian 1st generation immigrant.

even their own propaganda leads to questions such as why the fuck are there so many "mentally ill" brown people in white countries

Obviously because of all the unjust racism they experience, when in doubt it's always the racist white peoples fault

ENHANCE

Attached: 1529303552494.jpg (270x700, 42K)

>why the fuck are there so many "mentally ill" brown people
There aren't though
The incidence of these events are incredibly low, just highly visible because you're on Jow Forums.

To be fair, Islam is a mental illness.

>There aren't though
you're a lying cocksucker. Up until 2 years ago europe never had this sort of shit unless someone had an actual heart attack at wheel.

The only English source is channelnewsasia?

there are asians in the netherlands?

race of victim?

>bruno mars
>artist
.... no
saw him on rock werchter, wondering what this piece of niggershit has to do with rock..

i drive a white van, with some scratches on it a bit dirty and a few dents here and there, but clean! it's more like city camouflage, it is my workhorse after all
people stay away from me in traffic
never had an accident since i had this van that is become more of a memory than just my van.
i love her sooo much

>Bruno Mars, had performed in front of 70,000 people.

If that was a terrorist then he was a really incompetent terrorist.

is deze man blank?

Attached: 13502918_1645437315779641_7162296494577135345_o.jpg (2048x1450, 302K)

Before that it was bombs (London, Madrid 2004?) and shootings (Amsterdam, 2004).. Then 10 years relatively quiet, and when IS rose up the 'part and parcel' wave started.

So yeah, it's not all that frequent.. Then again, before the early 2000s this phenomenon hardly existed. In that light, the coming decade might be a lot more turbulent than what we're used to so far.

Yea, but ours are mostly Chinese and Indonesian.

Likely not possible to drive onto the festival or camping grounds. Incident happened at an exit, at 0400. Most people would have been in their tents.

Attached: 1510602847853.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

probably a drunk driver, why else would you ram and then run, then turn yourself in if you were bringing peace?

Inb4 confused man media statement followed by Social media vids with the guy yelling Allahu ackbar