AWKWARD

AWKWARD

Attached: 9xsql4gksa411.jpg (1125x1653, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobinmag.com/2018/05/trump-obama-child-deportations-ice-immigration
newsweek.com/trump-administration-holding-more-immigrant-children-shelters-ever-949099
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1522165903131.jpg (382x442, 72K)

Obama "held" children in "shelters" alright

Leftists BTFO

Attached: lel.jpg (690x388, 195K)

Yeah but he didnt separate them. That's the big difference. As I recall he also held them for twice as long.

Attached: 321D5AC3-950F-403D-AEA7-4E0716C42958.gif (286x229, 175K)

SHUT IT DOWN

He just handed them over to sex traffickers.

BEANERS ARE LITERALLY BEING GENOCIDED BY DRUMPF

Attached: 1529303289711.jpg (1484x989, 195K)

Because it's a federal offense now.

Doesn't make much of a dent when the fact is that the more than double came from unaccompanied minors crossing under Obama. No parents to separate from.

Trump is still allowing his thugs to write children from parents which Obama didn't.

Attached: 092316-migrant-children2.jpg (540x723, 43K)

Yes he did separate them, the fuck are you talking about? since bush children have been sent to the department of health while adults go to immigration. god damn do some research.

Maybe fewer people will willingly break the laws of the land now?

Attached: 1504815146370.png (660x645, 1.06M)

The media thinks they're hurting Trump when they make things up about immigration when he is barely enforcing the law more than Obama.

It makes his normie voters think that he's actually doing work and what they voted for him to do so they get even more happy about it.

Here's a crazy idea.
Follow our fucking laws.

he also sent them off to traffickers

obama did do that

i'm very anti trump and liberal and I'm not buying the crocodile tears this time honestly. Then again my only stance that really aligns with any of trumps position is my stance on immigration. If there aren't punishments for crossing the border illegally with your entire family, then people will continue to do it. Show weakness and they will exploit it. That said, it's a tough situation regardless, what do you do with the children if the parents are being actively prosecuted? I think at least the mother should be able to stay with the children if present.

send the children back, just because they walks past a fence doesn't make them our problem all of the sudden.

I wish we would start putting the employers in camps

Don't know seems pretty lawless when it comes to certain people. That might be counteracting their intended message with cold abductions.

Your interpretation of the laws and the laws that you like? Or would it be all laws no nuance?

Fake News

>being this retarded

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

Stop lying. They have been separated from their parents for a long time now.

Is it over then? Can they shut the fuck up?

Attached: 1528704707583.gif (650x705, 38K)

but why are they fleeing from these non-shitholes?

Apparently they also help craft these laws

Attached: 43325293-8ABC-4D66-A1A7-D3239BB7D9BB.jpg (750x987, 500K)

>Newsweek
Fake news

If they were just shot on site they wouldnt need to be in shelters

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji[1].png (640x640, 111K)

b-but muh blue w-wave...
if if if if if if if
ayo hol up okie doke

Attached: 139.png (505x490, 260K)

Numbers and graphs are neat.
Tell me, down syndrome shill. How do you explain the decrease in non-criminal deportations? You're saying that even though Obama deported and broke up more families, total, that it was ok because more kids crossed over?
Oey vey. Oey vey indeed rabbi.

Seems like you should be mad at Obama, not Trump.

Attached: 111deportationsRfun.jpg (675x378, 27K)

user, this is a paid shill doing a shitty job of trying to sway opinion with lies. the pedogate reveal is coming and there's nothing he can do to stop it. sit back and enjoy

Well yeah, Obama likes kids and needed to fuel his pedophile trade

employers are the reason people will come to this country illegally, they give jobs and work to undocumented people.

what are the labor laws? why are we punishing people who contribute to our labor system and not the ones exploiting it? the employers get cheap labor and operate at your expense

He didn't separate them at the border. That comes after :)

jacobinmag.com/2018/05/trump-obama-child-deportations-ice-immigration

But Obama’s defenders overstate the degree to which this is a departure from norms. Here is a brief list of things the Obama administration did do:

Arrested tens of thousands of undocumented parents whose kids were US citizens, causing them to lose contact with their children.
“Disappeared” those parents in the immigration enforcement system, where they were nigh-on impossible to track down, before deporting them to countries they hadn’t lived in for as long as decades.
Orphaned thousands of kids who were left without a legal guardian when their parents were shunted to another country.
Sent the parents of those kids to places where there was more than a good chance they’d be kidnapped, tortured, sexually assaulted, killed, or sometimes all of the above.
Traumatized both the kids left behind and the kids whose parents were undocumented but not yet arrested, which saw those kids develop symptoms of PTSD, stress-based health problems, and night terrors.
In other words, Obama may have never specifically called for migrants to have their kids taken away when crossing the border, but wrenching parents away from their kids — in many cases, permanently — was for many years a regular, known outcome of his policies.

The leftist mind short circuits at this easily found reality.

>But muh whabout's
Never said anything about who's doing more or the like though. My point was the act of taking child from parents when taken in by border patrol/ice was not a policy under Obama, but it's it Trump.
Think of it as a counter argument to the whatabout in op disregarding the fact that unlike Trump's immigrant child camps under Obama they came unaccompanied in their own volition as opposed to separated from their parents against their will.

I'm not against deportation.

newsweek.com/trump-administration-holding-more-immigrant-children-shelters-ever-949099

No swimming pool?! The bastard....

Also Obama's legacy = more drone bombings than Bush.

Destroyed: Libya, Syria with help from England, France, Israel, Saudi Arabia.

Russians are saviors.

Obama threatened Putin's life.

Prepare for war!

obama was low key anti-immigrant probably because of low skill labor from Mexico effecting black people the most.

check theez plz

but wait, how come 8 = 2 now