Why do asian women really just hate themselves?

why do asian women really just hate themselves?

Attached: whitemasters.jpg (800x450, 34K)

youd hate yourself too if your face looked like pie

I'd FUCK Brenda Song

We asians are self-hating in general (t.asian). That's why our birth rates are so low now, because we don't want to breed anymore ugliness into this world.

why do jews fear the samurai?

Attached: 1528519905142.jpg (649x429, 113K)

You just know Zack and Cody piped her down together

Desperate to fit in with Jewish roastie culture.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 290K)

Attached: aaa-asian-903284.jpg (1080x1101, 158K)

Why do you make up bullshit that you don't know jack shit about?

The same can be said about white guilt.

damn that's depressing

this is true

All women hate themselves, and all women hate each other.

People with white giult hate being white.
Self-hating asians want to be white.

Attached: article-2526677-1A34C7BC00000578-856_634x436.jpg (287x176, 11K)

All women hate themselves.

Attached: 1365633300324.png (516x469, 364K)

why do white women? they get blacked . asian women dont. just fuck a baboon and get it over with white women

Asians are fine by me. Asians also have a long history and rich culture. I think the only people who hate Asians are jews.

>t.white eastern european who visited to Asia

Because they know that they can never be white and that a billion other people look just like them. I would hate myself too, if I was a fucking bug clone.

Nah. We're very critical of other people and ourselves. We always think: coulda done that better. Then turn that to hate.

Damn, Nasim is sexy

>asian
>low birth rate
But China?

1.6 is pretty Low for a population of 1 billion.

Also, China has such a huge population because our poor peasant ancestors were breeding like rabbits. But not anymore though.

That azn qt is giving me yellow fever.

Attached: 1525227725207.png (916x963, 1.62M)

Yes, please. Breed us out of existence with your BWC.

I think OP is talking about Asians who don't want to be Asian. You don't really find them in Asian countries. Locals in China and Japan are insulted, and don't care - though the women tend to enjoy foreigners (read: white guys).

Asians who were born/rasied in Western Countries on the other hand, don't seem to like other Asians. I don't mean in an openly overt, racist way. I mean, Westernised Asian women have a preference for non-Asian guys. See it all the time in Melbourne. Relatively attractive Western/Asian woman, white guy on her arm.

Doesn't go the other way though (i.e. Asian guys dating white women). White women don't like Asian men, or at least, they're low on the list of preferences. Asian men are largely restricted to dating Asian women, which means either new immigrants, or less than attractive Western-Asians.

Attached: 124564928091231411.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

everyone hates themselves

>I dislike white girls cause they have daddy issues and are fat
*gets with fat Asian thot with daddy issues*
ive seen this too many fucking times

Attached: 6urVQbja.jpg (1024x678, 129K)

I wonder if that random Asian chick I see, looks at me thinking to herself, "I want his dick" when I pass by checking her out. Asian grills are the only women where I get an instant boner.

Attached: natsoclol.gif (245x230, 871K)