More Feminism NOW

Attached: _Xw7ABvE6Q7dHwF4WCrguoSeSiB9PYufXXrAbdpu64k.jpg (640x826, 97K)

Attached: bKEEcfSDIRXGl91W1jdG2ofinxZQsTPXR9-cDt61MiM.jpg (640x992, 87K)

Attached: zGLhT1ZFXbEBbRIP1Gtle3hMdeRNVjTCH04Ewz2DVhY.jpg (640x843, 134K)

I wonder what's going through these people's minds, everyone else thinks it's because feminism (not really, it's Marxism) and they just up and say, hey how about more of this thing everyone thinks is causing your problems.

Imagine the pathology, like are they destructive? Do they feel they're "winning" because of the damage they've caused and are they trying to make the final blow?

What convincing logic. So thoughtful. Yes, more feminism is required since there are too many white men with white women. We need more feminism so they stop desiring white women altogether.

Attached: HibikiOtsuki003.jpg (673x455, 46K)

*snap*

Attached: nberlat.png (580x288, 16K)

This too.

My God the white women who put feminism on their dating profiles must be dumb. Like really dumb. Sometimes I wonder if feminism is a eugenics thing, why not make the abhorrent women with latent aggression and tendency to obesity extremely obvious?

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

ironically its the conservative parent mentality.
if your child acts out of line, you beat him. if it didnt work, beat harder.

The funny thing is that toxic masculinity and bro culture (specifically, douche bags counting the pussy they’ve slain, etc.) is a direct result of feminism. They just don’t realize it.

Someone hired female journalists. Yikes.

fpbp

The first steps of feminism in the 60s. Yeah I'd agree with that.
The last era of the "gentleman".

Attached: 739486587364875638745.png (700x800, 537K)

fathers of newborns actually have lowered T for a while, its evolutionary mechanism to make parents more caring about infants

Is nobody going to point out the oranged tipped "rifle" he's holding?

Dont they orange tip them at shows like this to show that they're disabled in some way?

Feminism

Is A

Bioweapon

Feminism

Is A

Viral Bioweapon

Viral Feminism

Is A

Bioweapon

Feminism

Is

Viral

The main problem I see, is that men who have an active mother-figure will learn (before he ever has a chance to know any better) to respect his mother based off her emotional tyranny. And that will in some way translate into his persona as adult and takes a long time to get redpilled out of.

when you want to use the term [ s 0 y b 0 y ], use the term 'feminist' instead. They mean precisely the same thing.

Bro my Mother is a God Send and I love and respect her with all my being. But fuck feminism and what it has done to the Western society. I sympathise with you faggots I really do

they can't even leave father's day alone can they, they're so envious and so petty.

Yep, just needs more poop in it.
Lots and lots of poop.

Attached: smuggies-puts-lots-and-lots-of-poop-in-it.jpg (696x423, 35K)

Father's day like an annual rape to a single mom coalburner. Of course it must be socially deconstructed by fat lesbian jews.

Attached: coalburner-match-up-murder-game-white-woman-killed-by-black-men-toll-paid.jpg (761x500, 82K)

Lower test could make you a better father in the short term.
But it will also lead your wife to find dick somewhere else. Is that really better for your kids?

Rape feminists now.

>put in sack and shot to death
Why would you shoot a woman after throwing her in a sack?

>put in a sack and shot
toll paid

That's a barrel plug...

>((Noah Berlatsky))

>mother
>emotional tyranny.
You must have had a fucked up childhood my dude

Every. Time.

Attached: 1505837293932.jpg (974x928, 281K)

less blood to clean up afterwards, or at least if they meant a big plastic bag