Come into same diner every day

>come into same diner every day
>talk about Trump
>talk about how worthless and faggoty millennials are

How to get into their club?

Attached: diner old men.jpg (960x639, 133K)

Just look them in the eye and give them a firm handshake.

Tell them a good nigger joke and you're in.

a firm handshake

I'm Chad. From sales. These are the same faggots who flooded white countries with 3rd world sub-humans so they could get cheap labor for their shitty Boomer businesses. Their Christian Churches also worked day and night to flood white countries with filth.

So their club can go fuck itself. Had white men not been so greedy, stupid, and shortsighted none of this would have happened. Oh, and don't think for a second these Boomer cucks did anything positive with all their wealth...Not a fucking DIME was spent on white-centrique infrastructure...it ALL went to pay for hotrods, harleys, NFL shit, boat houses, beach houses, and endless pointless hobbies.

How do I know all this? I've personally visited over 5000 white owned businesses in my career and nearly all of them were owned and operated by Boomers and ALL of them were flooded with non-white cheap labor.

future you snowniggers chose. And if you think Christianity is helping at all, I have a refugee center to sell you, full of black bucks with 65 iq's.

>Last night, and the night before, I saw THREE WOMEN walkin' down da street dat way
>I said, "HEY YOU THREE WOMEN: WHY YOU WALKIN' DOWN DA STREET DAT WAY? THERE AIN'T NOTHIN' DOWN THERE."
>An' they flew away. I saw they was some birds.

>Wanting to hang out with a bunch of useless Boomers

>boomer club where none of them are j-woke(in fact they are probably shabbos zionists), all of them supported the war in Iraq, all of them did a shit-job raising their children but they will have a decent retirement so they don't care, all would literally have Jeb! stickers on their tailgates if not for Trump's chest-beating in the primaries.
shigg

divide and conquer shillkike

boring

Attached: 1528420844055.jpg (793x500, 97K)

Throw a frog on the table every time you say something stupid.

This. I sit next to a table like this every morning by myself. All they do is talk about dumb shit. Sit next to a window, and can see the tables reflection in it. They take turns staring at me the whole fuckin’ time I’m eating.

user, you’re eating by yourself every morning that’s got to be pretty lonely. Thats probably why they’re looking at you.

No I’m a regular. Waitresses love me, tattoos handlebar stache and long hair. I figured that’s why they stare.

im not gay or nothing, but you sound hella hot

>a negro, a jew and a Mexican walk into a bar
>bartender looks up, and says "get the fuck out"

Couple of them wear WW2 Veteran hats.

You are just angry they have friends and 5X more testosterone than you and your stick arms

fpbp

They will laugh at you saying “negro”. They are used to just saying “nigger”.

>gah dang I ain’t hurd em called that in a while

Attached: 5D681171-03E7-41C1-A7CF-71191BA1FCC0.gif (500x270, 904K)

but chad.. they have lake houses and new pick-up trucks

By cutting of their social security and dangling it in front of them like a carrot.

Demand that they give you entry or you'll make it an insolvent institution

First post is truly best post

they have pensions from good solid american companies. social security is beer money to them

They probably had millennial kids. Eventually it dawn on them they were shitty parents with shitty kids, but still complain about the youth as if the adults weren't total fuck ups

Friendly reminder tattoos are the mark of stupid degenerates who deserve god's unquenchable wraith

True

You could stop pretending like they actually exist.

t.incel

buy them a cup of coffee, tell em to keep on keeping america great. just an idea. let us know if you really do break into the club user, unless this is a larp, if so then fuck you kys

you want to be a boomer?

Attached: boomboom.jpg (278x255, 25K)

>calls others faggots
>eating oatmeal and pancakes

Confirmed

Attached: 20180602_210537.png (947x796, 749K)