How do we cope with this?

Attached: 1518598167382.jpg (1024x765, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Wieliczka_kolaż_1.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coober_Pedy
youtube.com/watch?v=PJvrTYmp1C0
youtube.com/watch?v=L4HCw_9uTFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

invade

What is this?

shithole landscape infested with shitskins and mutts.

More avocado farming and liberal overdevelopment will help.

Attached: california-fires-dorners-rage.jpg (1145x648, 280K)

This.

Get our fucking military out of Europe. If we take all of the Americas, we could easily raise a navy and airforce so large as to negate MAD with Russia and China. Our force projection and political influence would cover the globe.

Attached: 1527914914579.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

Looks a bit cramped, but I take this over commie blocks anytime.

everything is relative.

Yeah.. Jewnited states of israel must fucking go.

Think about it. Get rid of the burger, we will have fucking world peace!

Attached: Angela-Merkel-with-Mouth-Eyes-126156.jpg (1000x860, 196K)

Is that the North Dakota / Canada border? Ooh, it looks so nice up there... nothing at all like our shithole country.

Don't buy into it.

The number one thing about capitalism is if it's not making money, then it becomes obsolete.

Attached: 1512792576260.jpg (758x631, 204K)

Build more developments on the other side?

Looks /comfy/.

Looks like arizona,it looks like a residential neighborhood next to some undeveloped desert. You can buy a dirtbike and ride out into the mountains with a rifle on your back and shoot cans. Arizona has blm lands and plenty of desert to explore if you don't mind 110 degree weather.

why do lower class people living in pic related try to act like the suburbs are some horrendous place to live

Attached: your home.jpg (550x413, 44K)

Looks fine to me, poorfag

>if you get rid of the host, the parasite will go away

lol ok, good luck with that pal.

that environment is tough if you don't have a car, have to walk a few miles just to get to a main strip and to a local shopping center. Arizona is nice though because the suburbs usually are dotted with park and recreational areas with skateparks and batting cages. There's homelesssness in Phoenix, but if you are really struggling you can pay for a home with financial assitance and be able to not die from the heat and exposure. Properties go for 250,000$ on average for a 2,000 square foot home with 4 bedrooms. You can literally work full time at a shitty paying retail job, have your own single family home, and buy a motorcycle for 2 grand and live never having to go on the freeway. All your neighbors are either hispanic or white, and everyone has guns.

>Can't corner the Dorner

as a nevadaboo currently living in the southeast that sounds great. The $ per sq ft is a bit low but still sounds like a nice place to be

It would be opposed by every side on day one. Annexation by a large scale is not going to happen.

Even Putin has to give back Crimea now...

Still better than commieblocks. And for me, suburbs look horrible, when there are not trees. But they've managed to do it here, so it's all good.

I wouldn't worry about it eventually they'll run out of water and it'll be a wasteland.

Oh no, it's so Dreadful when I see this on my daily airplane ride.

>wanting urban sprawl
Get the fuck away from me you urban flight yuppie

Attached: F07BEB05-C543-4F0E-94DA-200ED088C6C4.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

How do you get onto that street in the bottom left?

Attached: 1528884594503.jpg (600x535, 108K)

That’s Scottsdale Arizona. The right side is Scottsdale and the left side is an Indian reservation

Attached: 38a.jpg (863x752, 232K)

>implying I live in that
I live in the suburbs, but where I live it's not nearly as uniform and vast as the one in OP's pic. Living in an almost endless array of town houses in a shitty desert environment would make me pretty miserable

a real city is built downwards...

Attached: fcb5074c147f21d8c6e42bf44abfcd8e.jpg (600x461, 54K)

Honestly what is really stopping us from taking over mexico? I also had a thought that we could literally send all black criminals to africa and just drop them off on the shore. Seriously, in reality who could stop us especially sending them to africa. The west could take over the world. The entire continent of america could belong to us and europe would get 90% of africa. Jews are the only thing stopping us.

I know this pic. It’s Scottsdale and a Navajo reservation in Arizona.

We'd literally never do anything involving you guys if it weren't for israel. We were getting into the final steps of isolation before pearl harbor (((forcing))) us into (((ww2)))

this is america

This would be smart, but too much effort. Would save on heating and AC, having to paint, but plumbing would be expensive to fix. No roofing, no leaking, no windows breaking. More room on property for a garage or farmland/garden.

Not a bad idea though Finigolian.

put a few parks here and there with trees and lakes and it would be a heaven, but they would lose some shekels

Like this probably

Attached: TEO51VI.jpg (1062x743, 95K)

Unironically this.

Attached: 128046218_674324d10d_b.jpg (1024x683, 276K)

>reverse google search
oh shit this is really neat, I'm surprised I hadn't heard about this

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Wieliczka_kolaż_1.jpg

Attached: site_0032_0024-750-0-20160810112618.jpg (750x540, 79K)

i wanna play simcity now...

we have a town that's 60% under the earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coober_Pedy

youtube.com/watch?v=PJvrTYmp1C0

Checked, truth. Very soon this type of shit will be recognized as unsustainable in our changing climate paradigm. And by that I mean the grand solar minimum. The Sun. Not human induced because that is a big ole fat lie.

>kenya
what is this shit, I just found it searching for more willem hondius depicitions of salt mines in the 1600's and google gave me some CEO of a german guy who started an airline in kenya, jambojet

is kenyan tv actually like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=L4HCw_9uTFo

Attached: pagewhy.png (1313x696, 434K)

Checked. This chicken looks high as fuck. Do not trust a high chicken.

All that free space on the left, yet you choose to put all the houses that close to each other. I do not understand the purpose of this

That’s Mexico

Checked
>i don't use Jambojet

Checked right back at you

Attached: 1522607480109.jpg (325x246, 17K)

Looks like a shitty cheap CG ad

I think it's San Diego or some other city on the border with Mexico.

aha, that's actually a taco fence you see there, now I get it

permaculture

Notice how many of the homes have swimming pools.

Attached: neet.jpg (586x327, 16K)

>you turned all of my useless rock into housing that brings income to my city!

these absolute digits

Attached: 1521989247599.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Cheap price is a fucking good thing tho

It's just desert, there was nothing there to begin with anyway. Might as well fill it with Section 8 housing to keep the niggers out of the nice suburbs.

but being able to look out the window and see the leaves blowing in the breeze or listening to birds chirping is nice

a big problem with this big desert cities is the lack of local water for their cooking/drinking/bathing/landscaping etc

Read this.

Attached: 1259806353.jpg (350x500, 18K)

But what is so wrong about this? Have you ever seen average british street? Now this shit is ugly as fuck.

Attached: british-street-typical-narrow-town-30770146.jpg (800x532, 104K)

Its can be nice though, if you are in the right suburb.
>neighborhoods are quiet
>stuff is like 10 minutes drive
>from the ground, homes and buildings are set against the mountains and the wilderness
>cost of living is low
>owning and upkeep on property is not difficult
>there's rarely inclement weather
>even when it's hot in the summer, the pace of life is nice, slow, and not hurried

Attached: verrado-west-phoenix.jpg (940x512, 136K)

nuclear powered steam generators/desalination plants down wind from deserts.

Checked

Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Reservation
Arizona.

We dont need another 120 million retards who all want welfare.

poor urban planning, muh car is kanz and i'm it's slave no public transport urban planning
neat isn't it?

I would bury ops mutt corpse in that desert

Mexico isn't worth the effort. We have plenty of resources and having to aid and abet 100-odd million people who hate us