PRINCE HARRY IS OUR GUY

> Supports Trump
>Supports Brexit
> How can one royal man be so based?
yahoo.com/news/prince-harry-told-meghans-dad-trump-chance-interview-112244319.html

Attached: bae6dd9cbce3674e034dbf5463676348.jpg (233x380, 14K)

He's literally Hitler, and thats a good thing

I'm becoming more and more convinced this whole Meghan thing is a sham marriage to placate the jew, they both seem to have a disconnect in almost every area

Attached: 1% uk.png (2284x1156, 211K)

I guess he really is a nazi after all, wow

Attached: téléchargement (2).jpg (235x214, 9K)

Good thing I'm at least 89% white.

gotta love Prince Harry

interesting. I wonder how many of the royal family feel the same? Besides Philip, I mean LOL

His wedding with a monkey was a diversion then ?

I would follow him

Yes so that the jews won't lynch him for not being a globalist

don't you dare insult monkey!
they are far more intelligent than niggers.

Women usually have leftist views until you dick them.

>he married a Nigger
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fucking frog

It's revenge against the Royal Family for killing his mother

>marries an old mutt whore

Prince Harry will get Diane'd :(

Just like with those guys who made the Matrix.
The Jews punish them because they are redpilling the public openly.

Coming from France? You really have no place or room to be posting, you should be more humble.

Attached: Europe.jpg (464x930, 74K)

A somewhat better looking nigger than the mother, a white American man actually fucked that dark cotton picking bitch yet he manages to dodge criticism.

What did Jow Forums mean by this? What did you mean by this? What did the universe mean by that?

France is in way way way worse shape than the UK, in 2050 we will have more arabs than french

Attached: Df-NZiSX0AINki1.jpg_large.jpg (1440x780, 140K)

Attached: 1526881604662.jpg (843x1024, 84K)

You already have more Arabs than French.

Plane crash it is then.

That article made me cringe one paragraph after another. Tommy Markles is a fuckin weirdo

Why are there monkeys dancing in front of a Jacques-Louis David?

He seems to have been held hostage. Alex Soros is close with the "natchmaker". Were they threatened with a Bioweapon trageting their bloodline?

Bullshit. He's been kissing the Obamas asses for years. He's the the great ginger hope of the NWO.

Because Paris is basically a jungle and that's a good thing biiiiiiiih !

Attached: chimp.jpg (493x863, 39K)

she olda than he
lolololo

Attached: 2018-05-24_194849.jpg (732x488, 40K)

It's a funny and cruel knife in Meghan's gut, she thought she could be all political by entering into royalty, little did she know that she's nothing more than a baby cannon that needs to keep her cunting mouth shut if she doesn't want to end up in a car crash or some other kind of accident.

Dianna liked to help out charities, thought she could be political, thought she could rebel. Too bad for her.

Not really, he came up with a charity to help veterans, Obama liked it and took the idea. Obama wasn't even invited to the wedding, no one was. But Harry has actually killed paki scums on the battlefield, he even gave an interview in which he talked about the pleasure of killing them (which got him into trouble). Have you gone and killed any paki talibans?

No I didn't think so, you be quiet now you lard arse.

He's as useless as the rest of your useless royalty, who do nothing but grin and live large off your backs while letting muslims take over your country. Why isn't he speaking up for the victims of Rotherham? Because he sucks muslim dick, like you do, faggot.

Why do the jews want to ridicule white people so?

They have all served in the military and in actual battlefields, they raise money and generate revenue for this nation. What the fuck have you fucking done? Oh yeah, be a fat disgusting slob of glutton and filth. In regards to politics, you can blame Oliver Cromwell and William III (Dutch) for neutering the powers of the Monarch.

I know Americans want and need a boogeyman to blame and justify their niggerness but really? Government is the problem, not the monarch you stupid mutt. Now go shove a shotgun up your backside and blow more shit out your mouth you disgusting cock gobbler.

Oh and Harry has killed Muslims, a feat I'm sure the dear American hasn't done.

Stupid American, they voted in a Muslim president. TWICE!!! PRESIDENT, MUZZY, TWICE!!!!!!

The cheek of Americans on here, no shame, no humbleness, no brains, Yellowstone can't explode soon enough!

They are Rothschild toadies, nothing more. Boy are you triggered, kek.

Your government is Rothskike owned, suck on it you nigger skinned shit sniffer.

I've always liked Prince Harry