Are there any scientifically supported arguments for race realism? HBD definitely exists...

Are there any scientifically supported arguments for race realism? HBD definitely exists, but the science seems to point to more or less marginal differences between population groups.

Attached: 2B218463-B982-4E8A-86BD-CAEFDCE7058C.jpg (320x180, 18K)

>but the science seems to point to more or less marginal differences between population groups.

Economics and sociopolitical realities paint a very definitive picture however. some pan-ethnic groups are perpetual underachievers, no matter the system.

>more or less marginal differences between population groups
so at which point do differences become significant? any point you pick is completely arbitrary here. the objective fact here is that there are differences.

still, knowing means of these distributions and standard deviations you should be able to easily calculate how many people of each race fall in the completely destructive/detrimental retard category (< 70iq) and technological advancement genius category (> 130 iq, or even more). knowing the differences of ratios of these groups to total population, you can easily deduct which society can advance and which stays primitive forever.

Attached: 1525892974112.jpg (736x866, 127K)

There is no such thing as race apart from the olympics where blacks win. Black power!

Attached: 1490006431832.jpg (515x497, 54K)

It's because you colonized and oppressed us. And we are better than white people at music, dance, brotherhood, and being happy. If you and I were friends then we could learn the positives of each other's culture.

>Are there any scientifically supported arguments for race realism?

Brain development comes from our genes, just like skin color does.

The question is not whether races are different, the question is how different are we.

>between groups
Look up lewontin's fallacy, mouth breather.

But its not though, and you aren't though.
Whitey has been doing it hundreds of years before, and after you started. Personal like doesn't apply here to acknowledge complexity. There are not thousands of museums that span hundreds of acres filled to the brim with African culture. That is whitey's doing.
The reason you are so far behind is pic related.

Attached: R vs K selection.jpg (527x298, 63K)

Idgaf. Black tar from my balls is going to fill white pussy and there is nothing you can do about it. Just chill, be happy, and enjoy the ride.

But pajeet, the poo goes in the loo

Attached: why even apply.png (538x538, 269K)

T: 150cm pajeet

There are medical data that show differences in hormone levels between races. Whether it affects IQ and intelligence is somewhat doubtful, since this also is related to nutrition pollution and general environment. Genes provide basic template for a human, some Genes shift off and on depending on environmental factors. Brain development is affected by stimulus as well as nutrition. People who don't learn language while they are kids may never pick up speech.

Intelligence and brain development as based partly by genes and partly by environment, it is still very much open how much each part affects it. Hunger and drug use in pregnancy have a huge negative observable factor though.

Let's just say we don't really know, but trends on large scale statistics due show IQ differences. Maybe it is race or maybe it is bad education and junk food. Both a pretty daming since one proposal makes one race genetically inferior and the other makes the race behavior inferior.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I literally acknowledged marginal differences in the OP post.

>I literally acknowledged marginal differences in the OP post.
and your question was
>Are there any scientifically supported arguments for race realism?
thanks for answering your own question i guess.

You’re a genius. When one colloquially uses the term “race realism”, they’re referring to the variety commonly espoused by White Nationalists. I shouldn’t really have to spell out the distinction between what I just outlined and HBD as defined by very marginal differences between population groups, because it’s blatantly obvious from my original post.

>very marginal differences between population groups
again, this is only your opinion, not an objective fact. refute this protip: you can't

Nothing that I espoused was opinion. I simply made a distinction between the colloquial usage of “Race Realism” vs a definition simply defined by marginal genetic differences between population groups.

>marginal
you keep using that word, and still it's literally just your opinion whether a difference is significant or not.