I'm an agnostic theist, which means since I don't know exactly about god's existence...

I'm an agnostic theist, which means since I don't know exactly about god's existence, I believe something very powerful that made the universe probably exist/ed.

Last year I made a couple attemtps to convert to christianity, but eventually it went nowhere. So my question to christian anons is how you came to firmly believing in the existence of christian god and ressurection of Jesus?

inb4 tips that didn't help me

1) "Just start reading the Bible. "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17)"
Well, technically, naah *waves hands* Yeah, sometimes there's sort of amusement after reading (which I attribute to auto-suggestion), but later it wouldn't emerge, so it feels like casual reading.

2) Start praying, eventually God will answer your requests
Said a lot of prayers, even including sorts of confessions like (NOT LITERALLY) "ok God I admit that I'm full of shit, the current state of my life is the concequence of my deeds only, and I don't deserve my family's love, so here's me, fallen man, asking for your guidance. I need your help." Went nowhere, sadly.

3) Oh my god why this fag does not realise that christianity is an integral part of western civilization and you friggin atheists and pagans and heretics ruining it

Well, ACKCHUALLY my first attempt to become christian was motivated by my will to become a better member of society. Later I began to understand that all of this was only me LARPing as a christian (and as a member of society lol), it was not underpinned by essential belief.

Attached: 1b708a5c74e8da33f124b520b534f3bebfd731d1126233419c582686e5e0887a.png (640x797, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis
youtube.com/watch?v=8_OC2t7mIWE
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
amazon.com/Genesis-Account-theological-historical-scientific/dp/1921643919
amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-Mystery-Genome-Classroom/dp/0981631614/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1527295490&sr=1-2&keywords=genetic entropy
amazon.com/Last-Superstition-Refutation-New-Atheism/dp/1587314525
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0&list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm an agnostic theist, which means since I don't know exactly about god's existence, I believe something very powerful that made the universe probably exist/ed.
Just say gnostic.

Attached: 1518808241149.png (550x543, 18K)

>Russian
Jesus hates slav(e)s.

Attached: download (4).jpg (900x530, 124K)

>using that edit
You should kill yourself. You're a bad person and don't deserve to live.
If you want to believe just lobotomize yourself.

Read the church fathers. The Bible has a lot of cultural baggage associated with it, when you cut through that and read the writings of the true believers in the first century it becomes clear the resurrection absolutely happened. Avoid apologetics, they're pseudointellectual tripe.

Attached: Greek.jpg (2087x1237, 1.13M)

Lol. Why would you want to become christian?

Because being an atheist, hedonist and materialist is no way for any self respecting human to live

Trying to seek the truth

Orthodoxy has a pretty good mystical tradition, I'm sure one of your priests would be happy to guide you. In fact I think in Orthodoxy you get assigned a spiritual mentor to help you on the path.

There is no truth in superstition. There's some truth, religion is all bullshit. You want truth read a book on astronomy or something

Maybe stop trying to convince yourself that Christianity is in any way compatible with the spirit of the European people.

Leave jew Semitic religions for the desert people.

>I believe something very powerful that made the universe probably exist/ed.

That is deist . Agnostic is that you do not know .

My voyage as a Christian started with 0 faith also i was agnostic a and then i just started to read the bible , and the content went from shit to gold it was truely amazing , sure it would take some time but if i can do it why cant you ?

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Why do you want to be Christian?

For a long time the best I could do was think about the way Jesus argued with people. Maybe a bit like Buddhist koans or something. A lot of the stories didn't really make sense. But the more I tried to argue with it, the more I thought this Jesus guy must be one of the smartest people who ever lived. That didn't make me believe in it, but it made me stop and think a lot about what the message was. I think it's more than just a moral code about what's right or wrong or how you should live your life.

>Mfw going from 7 to 1

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (535x524, 427K)

>I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End
The bottom cover of the barrel ain't so different from its top cover
You just need to realize which way would open to the sky and which way wouldn't open at all

Ah a man ask for help and you give a video what will send him to damnation

Carrying someone past deism is hard given the egalitarian mindset most people are born with. I can use secular science to show you civilization started exactly when and where Adam and Eve were placed and there was a flood in the area. But you have to understand Christianity is not just true but superior, and antisemitic and nationalistic if followed. We seriously need a Christian board on 8ch for discussing which races are which groups in the Bible and kinism and other politically incorrect Christian topics. Nupol’s Christianity is cancerous civic Christianity with some jew hate.

Attached: 3B3A06A7-E850-47D4-B2D2-AF86718A4C65.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

It's the gospel of Christ.

Then I'm on 3 rn

>I think it's more than just a moral code about what's right or wrong or how you should live your life.

I have the same position, actually.

Padtor heretic does not have the gospel of Christ he cherrypicks verses meant for former jews

Have a breakdown one day and just cry out to Jesus for help. Then go to sleep, wake up and I promise you’ll feel better

Go be accursed somewhere else.

>christian god and ressurection of Jesus
satanic ideas

>Then I'm on 3 rn

Thats already a good start , remember this your prayers will never be answered if you disobey God , neither will he let you see truth in his word . Today its very easy to become a fake Christian following fake doctrine .

two

>We seriously need a Christian board on 8ch for discussing which races are which groups in the Bible

Pretty easy. The answer is none, other than kikes. The Bible isn't indo European.

>I’m a normie faggot who believes the history the jewevision tells me

If we're talking about "God" like it is described by the religions, I'm at 7.
If we're talking about a neutral divine entity about which we know absolutely nothing, I'm at 5.

why is the bible 66 books 1200 pages If you can be saved by a 7 minute video ?

Because it talks about many other things.

Study the evidence for the resurrection.

See: Gary Habermas

If you're already sold on the likely potentiality for classically understood generically as "god", then the question is in what capacity it might have interacted in this world. Namely, miracles, and prophecy. I recommend against imposing arbitrary limitations too far. Even these are just examples - but given the above examples a typical objection is why there are no miracles/prophecies today. First, I reject the notion, but second, and in the same sense, what makes you think 'god' whatever it may be, is under any obligation to reveal itself to you personally? I think He is, but what I mean about limitations is whether or not that personal revelation actually has to occur during your time. You have the luxury of hindesight. Past revelation can just as well be for you, and for you specifically.

So look. He is risen.

He is risen indeed!

Why are you trying to become a kike?
Watch Varg and he will guide you against the christcucks

Stop following this stupid sand nigger bullshit.

The best christians dont go to church. Take a page outta the abe lincoln textbook.

Yes and those many things form your salvation . You think you are a jew and all you have to do is believe in jesus christ , but forget about the law and the prophets.

>discussing which races are which groups in the Bible
Who cares? Its jew myth. Has no meaning for European man.

>agnostic
>just say gnostic

Read about the gnostic interpretation of Christianity and then approach it that way. Jesus was trying to show us a path to the true god.

Well despite all the historical evidence, the easiest way to prove Christianity is that it’s the surest and fullest way to live a good life. Knowing that there’s a God- or at least some all-powerful logos behind the world- we also know that there’s by definition something he created us to do, and from that a good and bad way of living, so our objective is therefore to figure out the good way of living and follow it to it’s fulfillment. That’s what the whole “life in abundance” thing Jesus talked about means, as well as the “I have run the race” line from St. Paul. Christianity at its heart is about being who you were made to be, and it’s this idea of virtue ethics and teleology that guides the rules for the good life.

All that aside, here are some basic ideas everyone knows are good and true, that Christianity perfectly explains
>the sanctity and dignity of all mankind
>the fallen nature of man and our path to being better than we are (we all know we’ve fallen short of some ideal us)
>loving your neighbor as yourself
>literally every virtue, from chastity to piety to courage to generosity
>the necessity of sacrifice in a fallen world
>an explanation or at least cause for the suffering of the world
>motivation to act in accordance with virtue
>life beyond this world
>etc.
I’m not a proppa theologian so I’m really just giving my two cents, but there’s no surer way to find and understand your life than Christianity and thr true relationship with your creator that it provides. Also you gotta do Catholicism, the other branches don’t have the same explanation and thought. Read the church doctors, and CS Lewis too. It’s a good way in

Attached: B918DFAD-D2D9-41EA-865E-F3FC92B6AE71.jpg (700x700, 74K)

Except i actually read the Bible, McDonalds friend.
The old testament is jew beliefs for ancient jews, the new testament is less jew but heavily rooted in jew culture.

I literally don't understand how anyone could possibly deny this.

Attached: amerimutt compilation.png (1149x1400, 174K)

>Specifically state that the Sons of Iapetus are Adamites along with the Hamites (Kemetic Egyptians) and the Shemites (you know who they are
>Iapetus is the progenitor of the Greeks (mainly) and the rest of the Europeans
The New Testament is basically God shifting his attention from the Shemites Hebrew to the rest of the Shemites, the Japhites and the Hamites.

Here's a few things that helped me:
Understand doubt is a natural part of faith, like a seasonal cold. You don't kill yourself because you have a cold, you take care of yourself and let your body fix it.
Find a church you can stand (difficult for me, but got there eventually) and go weekly. There will be cringy folks trying to get you to "plug in" most likely, just ignore them like used car salesmen. Watch out for yourself, know to stick up for yourself, now is not the time to leave your comfort zone too far behind. It's shitty cult shit but they think it's fine and works. I disagree. Instead talk to the priest/pastor or vestry/elders about your life, where you're coming from, etc. Treat them like friends. If the vestry has monthly brunch, go to that to have some brotherhood with the long timers and bond a bit. Don't engage so much with the laity, a lot of churches have bad political infighting with the middle aged laity and they'll try to get you on their team.
Read the church father's and more recent works from the denomination you find least terrible. The confessions of Augustine is a good starting point, though dry. Boethius' consolation of philosophy is weird but less dry. Both are on Gutenberg. I'm Anglo Catholic, so I also read bede's ecclesiastical history, lots of high church Anglican authors, etc., Do that but with whatever denom you go with.

Good luck, brother. Check out the truechristian subreddit for online community, it's less awful than the rest of reddit.

Did you go to church?

I haven't forgotten about anything. And calling me a jew is ridiculous when it's the jews that think they can be justified by the law.

Step 1: Read the Vedic texts
Step 2: There is no step 2

t. Zionist

Attached: 42B81A1D-7171-47E3-A3B3-E31DA45140A0.jpg (353x353, 75K)

Contd':
Don't be afraid to change church or even denomination if you need to, everyone will understand, you're young in the faith, you'll learn what you need from your church with time. Since you're on Jow Forums, check out the Orthodox churches, Baptists, evangelicals if they're your style. I used to be Anglican, but the episcopalians are so lefty I didn't feel wanted, which is why I went to ACNA and then Anglican Catholic.
Do read the Bible and pray, too, maybe 10 or 15 minutes in the morning. Don't expect gibs, but thank God for what you have, especially what you don't realize he's done for you and protected you from. Know that the troubles of the heathen are lost, but those of the saved are often blessings in disguise. God can use all things for good, etc

Edom will die btw.

Attached: 91E4EFC9-69EB-4FAC-83EC-58410F85266B.jpg (670x677, 92K)

>Specifically state that the Sons of Iapetus are Adamites along with the Hamites (Kemetic Egyptians)
Don't care.
>Iapetus is the progenitor of the Greeks
This video proves you wrong though.
youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis

You are not a jew but you read the bible as a jew but dont keep the sabbath what God commanded, you are worse then a jew , because all you have to do is believe in jesus and forget about the rest

>17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

>20For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

So, how do we know that you're not faking it?

>anyone who doesn't believe in my immigrant jew god is clearly a zionist shill
I'm more white than you, Lopez

The Bible is really well recorded. It is the best theological literature that we have today. Christianity simply works. That's my opinion

>the best Christians don’t go to church
Except the literally do, you fucking faggot. The saints did, the great workers for good of our age do, the only “Christians” that don’t are chreasters and other sorts that only bring up religion when they’re losing a political argument.

I’m gonna disagree with you user, changing churches can lead to some real nasty habits out the gates. Way too many people shop around for churches these days until they find the perfect, non-challenging one that fits their worldview just right. We’re called to throw ourselves into the fire, if a church is good, help to make it better. If it’s bad, then you’ve got an opportunity to make a change and do some good.

Also OP make sure to pray aloud, find some time alone and take a little time each day. It’ll give you more clarity and honesty than just thinking stuff, and you finish your ideas. It’s unbelievable how clear your mind is
Screwtape letters is the shit for getting yourself on the right path

It's a fun transition

Attached: 1523084307119.jpg (713x713, 120K)

That’s great and all, but can we move beyond complementing it and delve into politically incorrect theology and application now.

>Jesus?
Why is this on Jow Forums, exactly? Take your insecurities off to some retard board and post there.

Indo-Europeans are directly related to all sub-groups of humans from Spain to Mongolia you fucking mong
They were the Pre-Flood Humans.
>If God is so great why do kids have cancer
1) Trials of mortality. Some have it harder than others; it's not meant to be equal treatment, but equal fairness in reaching faith even in those stages of life
2)Your ancestor reached self-consciousness by "eating the fruit of Knowledge". Since it would basically make an impulsive physical being a living Demigod, he decided to make him and his children mortals as a testing ground for your immortal soul to reach ascension, and eventually, his Kingdom on Earth under Christ, where only the Righteous will be allowed.

I mean theology is pretty much politically incorrect by definition now.

Attached: 1522743439643.jpg (1680x914, 499K)

>the Pre-Flood Humans
"The Flood" isnt a real thing. It's a myth.
>he decided to make him and his children mortals as a testing ground
God isnt all-knowing? If he is how could he test anything when he knows the outcome.
And why would he not just make people the way he wants them? This is stupid?

Disagreements welcome, there are positives and negatives to it. I'm coming from the position that if I had stayed at the evangelical church I was raised in instead of doing a little church shopping I'd probably have left the faith. I've found the liturgy to be a very important pillar that brings me back to understanding grace, and I never got that from the evangelical style of worship. But your point is valid.

C. S. Lewis in general is good, I really enjoyed mere Christianity and the four loves.

Look at the nature of the world itself. In YOUR view, is it best described in terms of binary (e.g. chaos v order), trinary (e.g. chaos v balance v order), or something else? If you say trinary you have a fundamentally compatible view with Christianity. If you say binary you're more in line with Jews, Muslims, Zoroastrians etc. If you think something else look into eastern religions maybe.

That’s great, user, but what about stuff you’re not allowed to say in church, like how Maccabees says the Edomites were jews of Jesus’ time. Going “back” to Christianity isn’t progress if we’re going to to jewish controlled opposition instead of real theology.

Attached: BDA4AF3F-60EE-4B0F-B2AE-15DD87C0F05F.jpg (686x1024, 142K)

>"The Flood" isnt a real thing. It's a myth.
Then why did 90% of species begin to exist at the time of the flood

Attached: 1528393379365.jpg (1125x1878, 1.06M)

I can admit that I'm a Christian because I was raised in it, basically conditioned by church and Catholic School. I'm not a practicing Christian by anyone's definition but I do believe and it is very much a functioning "bedrock" that keeps me from being swayed by the avalanche of global marxist cultural propaganda we're all subjected to.

Prayer isn't going to open you to some kind of mystical experience (not that you won't have one or more of those) it is a practice, like exercise or singing, which attunes and flexes your spiritual and emotional mind. Don't expect it to *do* something or take you somewhere, just do it and let it make you feel peaceful. This is why rosaries and novenas are a thing: you don't have to worry about "how do I pray?" You just say the rosary and let your mind mellow and your body relax.

We are the instruments of God's will. Stop trying to attain something and instead become yourself.

That’s fair, I suppose shopping around in the sense of finding the right faith is important, i can’t imagine someone finding god in some of the more political branches like Episcopalianism except by escaping it. I guess it’s just important to remember why you’re at church in the first place, once you do that it’s all good

Attached: DFCD087D-73FD-4EAF-AF3E-EC68F0EAFCEC.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

(Checked)
>How did you come to have a strong belief?

A friend told me to watch all of Kent Hovind CSE 101 (10 hours). I laughed and told him I would watch 1. Ended up watching every single video Dr. Hovind made.

>Going “back” to Christianity isn’t progress if we’re going to to jewish controlled opposition instead of real theology.
Agreed, we need to go back further.

Attached: Luther.jpg (850x400, 70K)

Free will, bud.
The burden to choose between righteousness and wickedness for you is not up to God, a completely different entity than you, it's up to YOU, and YOU ALONE.That's TRUE FREEDOM, not the bullshit with subjective rights and tolerance of degeneracy the people and the media keep pushing in majority.
God is just showing you the path to be free, but out of spite, you just take the path that leads to your ironic, eternal, solitary confinement

What the fuck are you talking about, that’s totally wrong

Christianity isn’t a galactic battle of good versus evil or a struggle for order, the winning side already won and always will win, cause he made the game and the “chaos” side of it is only permitted by him as a side-effect of free will in creation. He could snap his fingers and erase all evil, only problem is that leaves us as little more than puppets on strings, so like a mother with her kid’s playroom she leaves the kid alone to keep it clean, knowing it might stay dirty but with the aim and intent of having him learn to keep it straight

This isn’t Star Wars you nigger, there’s no balance between good and evil in our lives. The struggle is to purge evil from our own selves in pursuit of virtue

>A friend told me to watch all of Kent Hovind CSE 101 (10 hours). I laughed and told him I would watch 1. Ended up watching every single video Dr. Hovind made.

Ah yes he learned me much about the other side of truth

youtube.com/watch?v=8_OC2t7mIWE

Most of all, read CS Lewis's nonfiction writing. Start with the Screwtape Letters or my personal favorite The Great Divorce. He is indispensable.

He also completely predicted (in slant-rhyme fashion) the current state of England in his book "That Hideous Strength."

Logres, the England of Arthur, will rise again.

Attached: Golf.jpg (720x480, 59K)

Forget God for a while. Focus on improving yourself first. If you like lifting long and heavy weights I can hand you my dick.

>the “chaos” side of it is only permitted by him as a side-effect of free will in creation
Evil exists so we could know imperfection. We don’t have a non-deterministic form of free will. Satanists believe in that.

You assume that god talks back. Its all up to you to hear him speak. He works in myaterious ways and not through direct insteuctions.

Not even the christian god wrote the bible. Kikes wrote it and romans edited it. And even the bible is a verry indirect source on how to live your life.

You might be part of a new form of the church, christianity and the logos.

A more devided church. A more tolerabt church. A less dogmatic one.

A more individual christianity. One filled with doubt, but maintaining to keep certainty just as central.

A logos aimed at love and forgiveness to the ones you love and who love you . But a strong view of what the enemy is like and how that enemy is damaging you.

I would like you to write me an email. [email protected]

Tell me your views on christianity. Its clear you arebt a repressive orthidox who cant interpret ancient text and is a litteral authist. So maybe i can help you on your way.

You are human, therefore sinner,
Good great, and youre forgivven.

Follow the rules that make you happy, healthy and succesfull. All other rules are not to be taken serious. However, dont cherry pick one of three. They all have to be included to be able to stay on the path to happyness.

God is love, baby dont hurt me

I don't believe him but I will admit he's entertaining and some of the questions he poses are thought provoking

Right, but not from the Middle East you absolute retard. We left traces in these areas, but didn't originate there.

Don't give up man. Here are plenty of resources to help you. I will keep praying for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: [000004].jpg (489x291, 46K)

God helps those who help themselves

>Don't expect gibs, but thank God for what you have

This was such a pleasure to read. The Jow Forums version of religion.

Oh lol no he is a heretic in my books , but there was just stuff what really made me think

>Kikes wrote it and romans edited it.

Attached: 2449E1DB-6649-4232-ACA6-408690D0CA78.jpg (1024x678, 91K)

amazon.com/Genesis-Account-theological-historical-scientific/dp/1921643919

amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-Mystery-Genome-Classroom/dp/0981631614/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1527295490&sr=1-2&keywords=genetic entropy

These books really helped me place my trust fully in the Bible.

Can you tell me where these beautiful images are from? Honest question. I see them everywhere on Jow Forums now. Is there a source?

Attached: aha.jpg (800x483, 93K)

Oh, didn't realise you were a RussiaBro. How do you feel about the Eastern Orthodox? Do you attend services?

Yet every culture has a flood myth when they’re supposed to be completely isolated from eachother

>Last year I made a couple attemtps to convert to christianity, but eventually it went nowhere.
What did you expect? Forcing yourself to believe something means you're delusional by definition. If you're a rational person, you'll end up rejecting these delusions either way

Attached: Googlelogo.png (1368x469, 232K)

I still read it. Tradition is important but sometimes it is really good to put some question marks here and there.

Even the question of does he even exsist?? Can be a sincere, hounest and well placed question. And having a constructive answer to yourself and others is the rightious thing to do. No matter what the outcome may be.

God gave us freedom. Freedom means you can do anything but the impossible. So crap the rug, but dont be surprised when no one wants to come over and play. Freedom is verry serious. Freedom isnt playing. Freedom does hang out with a mixxed crowd of friends. Good and bad consequences are allways passing by when freedom was in town.

This is how i read the bible.

I was a former hardcore atheist who read Dawkins, Hitchens, etc. and I'm now a fundamentalist Christian (who isn't LARPing, which is very important) who believes that the Bible is God's revelation to man and that he walked among us in the form of Jesus of Nazareth 2000 years ago. I still believe in an "old earth" view of creation though so take that as you will.

The first inkling I had that something was fundamentally wrong with atheism was the issue of free will vs determinism. Axiomatically free will has to be true as the act of arguing (which is predicated on people having the capacity to change their mind) for determinism is literally insane. And yet their is absolutely no grounds for free will to exist under atheism, as everything can be broken down into physics and atoms bumping into each other in domino like fashion (please refrain from sperging out with theoretical physics).

I've read the smartest atheist philosophers who realize this problem and try to solve it, but they either become determinists or make very poor arguments for free will (e.g. Rand, Molyneux).

God actually solves this problem neatly and inherently even when accounting for Occam's Razor as atheist attempts to square this circle go into looney-tunes lands or just admitting defeat. A personal deity that instills in us a "ghost in the machine" that is independent of causality allows us to 100% reconcile our observations of reality with our observation that we have agency/free will.

This generally leads people to Deism and they stop there, but this actually presents another problem as Deism doesn't answer "well why don't we have any physical proof of God? And why is this grand architect evidently hiding even so much as traces of himself from us?"

There is only ONE religion in the world that brings a coherent metaphysics (read: overarching narrative tying it all together) and explains how a personal deity exists and yet we cannot see him.

1/2

Attached: gospel-tract (1).jpg (1056x816, 513K)

Religion is usually pushed on you when you are a child. Children can believe anything (great time to lie to them isn't it?). Eventually as children get older they learn santa isn't real. They learn the tooth fairy isn't real. But religious groups continue to push that crap down your throat even when your older.

It takes a lot of reading and research. If you have a specific problem then look it up. Read its defense on the Christian side, then read its opposition on the non-Christian side. It's takes time.

On the question of God's existence, I highly recommend this book, which covers the best Christian tradition on the subject:
amazon.com/Last-Superstition-Refutation-New-Atheism/dp/1587314525

>Went from a 5 to a 1 after having a personal Revelation.
>Still struggling with how to disseminate what was shown to me because this shit is really dangerous.
I'm not even really sure if I really like God enough to be a prophet even knowing for a fact it's real.

Attached: 1326074326679.png (588x556, 479K)

>I've read the smartest atheist philosophers who realize this problem and try to solve it
Or they don't and try to say that free will simply doesn't exist and we're just biological automata which is retarded. Good on you for coming to the right conclusion through investigation and logic user, I went through a similar process myself

youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0&list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT

You should be careful user. Knowledge of Gods existence makes you far more culpable for your actions. Receiving personal revelation means your sins weigh much more heavily because you don't have the excuse of doubt, you're literally spitting in the face of God by willingly and knowingly going against his will. The fact doubt exists is a shield that grants us a modicum of leniency.

>“The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
Luke 12:47