Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Bomber Über Dresden Edition

>polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>news
tichyseinblick.de/daili-es-sentials/seehofer-und-merkel-10-montag-ist-d-day-so-oder-so/
n-tv.de/politik/Union-bricht-ein-AfD-knapp-hinter-SPD-article20483601.html
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/augsburger-polizei-wird-rund-um-den-afd-parteitag-am-30-juni-ihren-bisher-groessten-einsatz-durchfuehren-a2468319.html

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=WypJDzyZU_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=j3LWdr3cJsI
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/wolfpms/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=eG3TAvZvocI
youtube.com/watch?v=zvKks_BG_To
youtube.com/watch?v=RHmz7-xmFOY

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

youtube.com/watch?v=BcgNvSoFY4k

Attached: friendship-ended.jpg (960x720, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
archive.is/hodEw
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live177726846/Horst-Seehofer-Wir-haben-die-ganze-Thematik-Migration-noch-nicht-wirklich-im-Griff-Liveticker-zum-Asylstreit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VPvtyl3yAwM
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/angela-merkel-staatsoper-fuer-alle-kolumne-a-1213531.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WdUyEeRQmfE
lvz.de/Leipzig/Polizeiticker/Polizeiticker-Leipzig/Leipziger-Tramperin-wird-vermisst-28-Jaehrige-wollte-nach-Nuernberg
focus.de/regional/leipzig/leipzig-tramperin-vermisst-28-jaehrige-sophia-l-aus-leipzig-seit-donnerstag-verschwunden_id_9114811.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread's theme is fake news.
DELET DIS

topkek

meet our new thread mascot

Attached: 1529326513317.png (652x415, 193K)

Attached: seehofer_cdu_2608865.jpg (500x353, 51K)

Seehofer? More like shit! HAHAHA

I will create a foundation of organizing a revolution

how 'bout this one?
>youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

Attached: herhdhra.png (600x576, 282K)

>people who are not allowed in are now really not allowed in ;)

Attached: IMG_20180618_145805.png (1080x1450, 167K)

HARD TOPNOTCH NEGOTIATIONS.

LE BASEDHOFER :DDD

>the absolute state of German politics
nigger, when do we close our fucking borders and finally starting to deport shitskins that have no right to be here. Its all just show, nothing is gonna change.

Attached: 1522067714107.jpg (720x960, 88K)

You're on fire today!

Es ist alles so peinlich, zeigt jedoch die Impotenz des Staates seine eigenen Gesetze durchzusetzen.

brilliant, this will give based CSU a huge boost in the bolls
50% here we go

so whats going on my fellow germans how is politics on your side ?

Attached: 1521155960599s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Bu-ut user kun, mama Merkel is best mama. Wir schaffen dass

Tayanon is cancer.

I just see the bavarian polls:
"AfD is stronker, fuggen non-democrats ree!!!"

Trump to the rescue, lol

Attached: IMG_20180618_150425.png (1080x1198, 175K)

bread and circus as always

Attached: 1522951874874.jpg (640x717, 37K)

HAPPENING

bad, but not UK-tier bad

"I-in einem L-land in dem w-wir gerne L-leben *schluchz* r-richtig?"
-Tayanon 2018

well put up a splendid show like you always do Germany I can not wait!

Attached: 1524733590933.jpg (336x365, 89K)

>it's real
>it's real

oh man this is amazing

Save us daddy

ebola calling someone else cancer

>mfw it's real

Attached: e1a3791e9be96ee893175676800e13f7.jpg (409x409, 23K)

god i love this guy

Attached: JUST.png (507x632, 263K)

God I hope we see a D-Day 2.0, this time without any MG42's, promised.

Attached: 1493935872849.jpg (987x674, 121K)

God, when's INSA coming out? i can't wait.

Mein Neger.

>Fell for my commie LARP

Attached: (you).jpg (460x618, 84K)

Attached: g7 copy.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

Did Merkel just said she didn't know rejected refugees were let back in all the time? O.o

FUCK IT IS REAL
THE MADMAN DID IT AGAIN
RIP Germany
RIP EURO
archive.is/hodEw

Attached: 2018-06-18 15_13_36-Donald J. Trump on Twitter_ _The people of Germany are turning against their lea (998x568, 88K)

what a lame ass boomer cartoon

Its supposed to be „answer me“

>burger being autistic

go away

HA HA :DD I CAN RELATE, I ALSO WATCH STARWHORES :DDD KERMID BEZ KARAKTER

inb4 Merkel summoning the US ambassador into Kanzleramt for apology and explanation because of Trump tweet

Someone give me a quick rundown, is it happening between CDU and CSU? How long until it is happening?

We tried it the peace full way and we failed so start a revolution I will propagade the means for organization and organize some weapons by any means necessary I don't let the Turks and lefties rule the violence starts in 2 weeks

just a bit of theater to calm the plebs

D-DELET DIS!!!!1!

>Lol basedboy
>MILK HURTS MY TUMMY!

ok BND, how many V-Männer can you organize for your little revolution

Ok. You and which army?
Stop this being this edgy, user.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/live177726846/Horst-Seehofer-Wir-haben-die-ganze-Thematik-Migration-noch-nicht-wirklich-im-Griff-Liveticker-zum-Asylstreit.html

Live ticker. Gestalt:

>Seehofer (CSU leader and Interior Minister) has given Merkel 14 days to find a "European solution" to migration crisis.

>Merkel will likely meet with Salvini, Kurz, Macron and other southern European leaders in Spain and the Balkans.

>On July 1st the bundestag will meet and hear what progress Merkel has made. The EU is also weighing in, desperately begging for a magical "European solution"

>If the result isn't good enough (it won't be), the bundestag will decide what to do next: mass rejections and deportations at the border or to hold a no confidence vote on Merkel.

>Merkel threatened to fire Seehofer if he acts unilaterally or starts automatically rejecting migrants on July 1st without consulting the bundestag.

Prediction: Merkel will fail. Crisis will occur. Parties will split. No confidence.

14 days lads. We're almost free!!!

Attached: 1523062854428.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

IMPEACH MERKLE LETS GO TRUUUUUUUUMP.
Lets meet in Garmisch and march North.

Call me a faggot but i can feel something changing.

Attached: US_military_bases_in_Germany_2017.png (2000x2706, 543K)

how about you make some truck of peace first and then the rest of us will follow up.

>14 days lads. We're almost free!!!
two weeks when Brexit was two years ago and what changed?
Nothing.

>the US army are our allies

dream on faggot they are here to suppress a Nazi uprising and they are all negroes and spics

what i think merkel does:
>Merkel goes to the EU Summit
>Throws all our shekels to Francistan to absolve us from our problems and eat cock quicker (what she wants)
>Merkel will come with a solution that is no solution (kuschellösung) and business as usual will occur.

bavaria will turn into AfD-land though.

>that tweet

Attached: 1524522973011.jpg (540x267, 30K)

>das ist schon ein ausmaß an dreistigkeit
the arrogance of this clownparty is just incredible
the greens have to be gassed
Completely

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (889x496, 44K)

Russia influencing german political landscape: slowly support fringe level groups and set up a whole news network to get a few % of pairlament not to hate your guts.

US of A: Dude fuck mergle,; send

And? If it isn't clear by now I don't know. Realism is back harder than ever before, Institutionalism and modern multilateral diplomacy has failed. The ambassador could shit on Merkels carpet and nothing would happen. After years of investing Billions into the pipe dream international institutionalism by cucking to everybody from the EU over AU to ASEAN, IMF, world Bank, UN, without even having a permanent SC seat, while demilllitarizing, the sad post WW2 rest called Germany has put its head into the noose and the US are about to kick the chair for the greater good of Europe.

It is over, Weimar 2.0 starts now, get your bets ready, globalist neo liberal communists vs transnational cyber punk Nazis

Not where i am. Almost all of them are white. Also Trump is their supreme commander so im sure they would be on our side ...

Pessimistic. Although I agree that AfD should do very well in Bavaria. The CSU have a choice: cuck or grow a spine. Both results make the AfD stronger. They either gain from CSU voters inside Bavaria or CDU voters in other states.

Is prison in Merkel's future?

Attached: merkel mug shot 2.jpg (598x341, 36K)

Yes

absolutely agreed, but i have so much belief in the conservative spirit in bavaria that they realize not even getting the juristic foundation to throw out more than 5 peeps without it being in the news about being "inhumane" and "reee this is meanie" then you fucking lost, the CSU still has no concept or policy in place to deport anyone, but we are supposed to take 200k per year (that's the size of a decently populated city for us)

Cease your faggot virtue signalling sperg.
This is exactly whats needed

they didn't imprison the DDR filth what makes you even ask.

>memeflag
another day another noose

>Get things ready for a civil proxy war to crash the country and go on a shopping spree
Most realist thing to do, and currently, not just the US or Russia have an interest to fuck Germany as hard as possible, basically everyone beside maybe some Islands in the South Pacific and Australia. Faith of the Germs has been set in stone. Either it will end in EUSSR, vassalage or WW III: Germs at it again

I hope I have muh gunz until then.
Me and my brother joined a shooting-club last month, but its a total freakshow until you can own your own gun

>germans take over concentration camp museums in order to REOPEN THEM.

>Merkel and Schulz first admittees

Please do it germany. Do it for the fatherland.

he's right, though. the quality and meaning of the cartoon is absolutely stale shit. It's fucking imma-firin-ma-lazar type of stale shit, no humor, zero punchline, just random shit.

WHEN IS THE INSA POLL COMING

PROJEKT 18% JETZT OdER NIE

never forget "das Volk ist das Problem nicht die eliten"
youtube.com/watch?v=VPvtyl3yAwM

today or very early tommorow

If the revolution is a success I'm gonna reopen the concentration camps for the mentality ill

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/angela-merkel-staatsoper-fuer-alle-kolumne-a-1213531.html

Spiegel is shilling against merkel, Augstein even, should we support her now.

#JustCuckmyShitUp

Who cares, as long As it works in normie space

>I dont know who cucks who anymore

Support them? no. the ball is always in the boomer and the normie's court.
Revolution is a Spectators sport, we are just ready when it gets reaaaallly bad.

Attached: doitforhim.jpg (594x395, 132K)

buy as many as you can. Worst case scenario, you start trading them. also apply for EU Feuerwaffenpass asap. It allows you to buy and transport weapons all over Europe. You could like this legally acquire an AK 47 with silencer in the Czech Republic as long as you can provide an address in CZ, which for there are services, similar to the driving licence business

yeah because we should degenerate ourselfs jso that every degenerate shitbag would get it.

Rope yourself. And fuck normie space.

>Seehofer is a giant cuck
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

youtube.com/watch?v=WdUyEeRQmfE

Attached: Horst-Seehofer-1040x585.jpg (1040x585, 71K)

Hell no, emphasis on things gotten so rotten that they turn on her

>shooting club

dumb choice.

Hunting permit would be better choice. Less freakshow.

>buy more shit
Our problem is not more shit our problem is that we have just shit people.

We should, because there is edgy shit humor and then there is this civnat retard shit that makes you hear squeaky toys when they are read out loud.

Simpletonism the post

you advocate for simpletonism Schlomo Rosenstein hidding behind your memelfag, so the rope is a natural choice since a bullet would miss your pea brain anyways.

because we realy need more civnat retards

is bayern gonna do it?
tell me bros

sorry i forgot
the left should also be gassed

Attached: 1502250632440.jpg (882x503, 49K)

Missing woman is sister of Greens politician Andreas Lösche
lvz.de/Leipzig/Polizeiticker/Polizeiticker-Leipzig/Leipziger-Tramperin-wird-vermisst-28-Jaehrige-wollte-nach-Nuernberg
focus.de/regional/leipzig/leipzig-tramperin-vermisst-28-jaehrige-sophia-l-aus-leipzig-seit-donnerstag-verschwunden_id_9114811.html

Attached: IMG_20180617_173002.jpg (904x1280, 179K)

> uuuh look at me, me soo edgy
Get lost faggot

They will be

nein, its just show

I doubt it, well if CSU falls below 40% in the next poll they may do something crazy, but that will probably not happen.
Huh what does that bitch say about the situation?

back to JDate with you Schlomo

oh my please let it be a fugee
please let it be a fugee
please let it be a fugee

Rip but i ain't crying for that green bitch

Your rtarded purity spiralling is because You Are fucking weak man

>ogre like in appearance
>related to a green

based sandniggers

>seehofer barks at the fence as usual
>merkel sitzt es aus
>nothing will happen
there you go

and think twice how you formulate a post like this since its not like a missing woman was already found dead, its just his fuckup sister that is missed now, no murder at hand so far.
Dumbass